Chapter 53.2

Hellagur stops walking, situating himself in the gap between Rhodes Island and Reunion, whose soldiers' rage he can feel from a few dozen meters.

"Why would you stop? Are you not attacking the city?" he asks casually.

His eyes scanned the white coated men at the front, stopping somewhere at the middle as Crownslayer emerges from the crowd.

She glares at him. "Rhodes Island, you're interfering with our plans every single time. Won't you stop?"

Reunion members started shouting.

"They're traitors, Crownslayer!!"

"The only thing they should do is to disappear for good!"

Hellagur, hearing some of their rants, jokingly comments, "That's too much."

"Look how outnumbered you are, it would do you more favor if you step aside right now."

"That is simply not possible, young lupo." he answered to Crownslayer's threat.

The hooded lupo turns around, "Damn it, why do we even bother..."

She faces Rhodes Island again, and shouts out to her men. "Break through it, and kill them!"

Their army advances with war cries, everyone wants to get to Rhodes Island as soon as possible to slay them.

"Everyone steady!" Dur-nar yells out.

While Rhodes Island's line is relatively safer as they cover each operator's side, Hellagur is rapidly being approached by the soldiers.

Despite his position in this new battlefield, the operators know too well it would make more sense for them to worry about themselves than the general.

Hellagur's first movements, he goes into a stance.

The angered cries of the infected grew closer and closer to him. Eventually, he takes his hand to the hilt of his sword.

"An army of cannon fodder..." he muttered.

Hellagur unsheathes his sword, and upon doing so, releases a bright wave that goes through the rows of Reunion soldiers directly in front of him, beheading dozens of masked soldiers in less than a second of action.

"Defenders, move in to assist the general!" Nearl commanded before their line takes steps forward.

"SNIPERS! CASTERS!" Dur-nar shouted as well, receiving a nod from one of the captains of their snipers, who then gave out the order.

Those who weren't going towards Hellagur found themselves meeting bolts and arts attacks.

An entire row was immediately taken down by Rhodes Islands ranged combatants.

The next front row of the formation had not enough time to prepare as heavy shields pushed them away, further disorienting Reunion's formation.

In the middle, chaos ensues within the advancing Reunion army as people moved away from Hellagur.

Those who did bumped into others, and bumps into other soldiers once again.

Hellagur moves his feet, picking a random direction. He dashes through the soldiers, once again swinging his nodachi through multiple unfortunate soldiers.

Reunion's own snipers tried to pick him off, only to have their bolts snapped by flashes of light.

He takes a brief moment, backing off to a clearing filled with bodies bathing in blood.

"GET HIM!! ALTOGETHER NOW!"

Seemingly out of nowhere, soldiers lunged at him all at the same time from all directions.