Chapter 10

Four others came out of the chopper after Zero. The last one to step out, a male blond haired perro, slided the doors back to its place, closing them.

"Welcome back, sir Zero." One of the Rhodes Island flight deck crew greets the sarkaz with a halo.

"Glad to be back here on Rhodes Island." Zero said to everyone standing in front of him. "Are all of you men having your break time? There's a lot of you here."

The crew looked at each other. The five from BlueWing observed the gestures of everyone else.

"I take it that you are confused about something." Zero said, revealing the result of his brief observation.

"We are, actually." Texas suddenly said from her spot in the middle of the crowd of workers.

"I'd like to know why, do tell me." Zero ordered to her.

"We were half expecting that you will bring stuff with you. From the looks of it it seems that you came here not bringing anything." Texas explained to him, her voice makes it sound like she's the representative of the entire crew standing with her right now.

"Half expecting?"

"Half, like half of us at best. I being one of them." Texas clarifies.

"Hey, I'm expecting them to be bringing stuff too you know?" Exusiai whispered to those lupo ears.

"You are."

"Ahem." Zero calls the attention of Texas, Exusiai, and likely everyone. "We didn't bring anything."

The entire flight deck crew sounded confused right after.

One of his four companions, a brown haired kuranta, chuckles as he raised his fist to cover his mouth. Some still noticed and heard him though.

The kuranta cleared his throat. "There's really nothing worth taking along with us, is there?" He said before looking to another person behind him, a vouivre with red hair.

"Yeah sure, we figured out this place offers better living experience than what we have in BlueWing——" The vouivre was cut off as she was hit at the back of her head with the open palm of the blond perro, who was shorter than her by less than 10 centimeters. "OW!!"

"Watch your mouth." The perro said with a calm but serious tone.

Zero chuckled at the things happening with his subordinates. "It's alright. I am very enthusiastic about what Rhodes Island has to offer us myself."

"They look very fun." Exusiai said and laughed softly at the sight.

"A glimpse of their personalities, sure." Texas commented, only Exusiai heard it.

"So then. You people can go back to your daily routines, thank you for your attentiveness." Zero announced to the Rhodes Island crewmen, dismissing them.

Everyone started walking to different directions, going as Zero said. The two penguins stayed standing as the crowd around them disperses.

"The two of you?" Zero called the penguins' attention. "Don't you have a schedule for the day?"

"This is a part of our schedule." Texas briefly answered to which Zero nodded. "If we won't be taking any cargo here then please follow me. I'm taking you to see the doctor." She finished before turning back.

"Um, excuse me."

Texas turned her head to the speaker— the brown haired kuranta.

"Are we going to see this "Doctor" too?" He asked.

"No need. But you can come along if you want." Texas said before walking away with Exusiai. "Mister Zero, this way."

Zero looked at his subordinates and nodded at them before following Texas.