𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

"Friends are for losers..."

"CAPTURE THE FLAG IS TODAY RIGHT?" Willow asked Eris appearing next to her in a bright flash. Willow smiled as she leaned against the wall, watching as Eris painted on a canvas that was bigger than half her body size.

Eris scowled as she wiped swear off her forehead leaving a smear of blue paint on her eyebrows, "What did I say about appearing while were in public?" She hissed, she glanced around the Arts & Crafts room to see if anyone was listening. There were only two people who thankfully were busy with their own art projects. "You're a ghost remember? They can't see you, if they see me talking to you they're going to just think I'm talking to myself again. They're going to think I'm crazy again."

Eris didn't mind when her half-sister Willow appeared, though she may act annoyed she was always happy to see her. Willow became a ghost after her death and somehow Eris was able to see her but it was only Eris who could see her. Willow would come and go, disappearing somewhere Eris didn't know and sometimes she would just randomly come back and see Eris. It was like Willow was haunting her but when Willow wasn't with her Eris always wondered where did Willow go.

But Eris did mind when Willow tried to talk to her while Eris was in public. Since no one would see Willow it always made Eris look like a mad woman because it looked like she was talking to herself but in reality it was just Eris talking to Willow.

Willow rolled her eyes, "Please, they're not even paying attention to me," she snapped her fingers and in a flash she was standing next to the other two campers in the room, she waved her transparent hand in their faces and poked one of their cheeks trying to get their attention but they didn't even react; they didn't even know Willow was here. Willow snapped her fingers again and appeared right next to Eris, eyeing her painting.

   Sometimes Eris wondered if she really was crazy. What if Willow's ghost isn't real but just a fragment of her imagination from Eris not being able to cope with her sisters death? When Willow's ghost form first appeared Eris tried to tell Chiron about Willow's ghost but all Chiron did was become pale and told her it was probably just her imagination. Looking back at it Chiron's response made sense because Eris was only a 10 year old girl at the time; no one took her seriously back then and they certain don't take her seriously now.

No one took crazy people seriously.

  "Cute painting," Willow hummed, squinting before her eyes widened, "W-Wait is that...is that me?" She asked, taking a step back to really look at the large painting.