𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎: 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

"I hate how much I love you."

JEREMIAH'S HEAD HURT. His skin felt like it was covered in blisters. His throat was a desert. He blinked harshly as he opened his eyes and found the sky waiting above him. His ears were ringing causing him to groan. He sucked in a deep breath.

For a brief and stupid moment, he wondered if he was dead. But then he remembered this looked nothing like the Underworld. It looked too clean here.

At least I'm not dead.

He coughed silently and could feel something metallic tasting on his tongue. Blood. Panting, Jeremiah struggled to sit up only to feel someone gently push him back to lie down.

  "Get—" Jeremiah coughed, "off."

  "Rest," a girl's voice said. "You and your other friend are too weak. Stubborn. Your body is secretly injured."

  Something cool was pressed against his head. He licked his cracked lips. She gently shoved something in his mouth. Jeremiah crewed it against his will and the taste of Eris's infamous chocolate cupcakes filled his mouth.

  Ambrosia which meant whoever this was is godly in some form. He didn't know to be worried or thankful.

  He forced himself to look to the left when he heard groaning. Next to him, just waking up was Percy Jackson. Jeremiah wanted to ring his throat for getting him in this position.

  Suddenly a girl's face appeared in front of him. She couldn't look to be older than sixteen and of Iranian descent. She had up-shaped eyes with a long head of chocolate wavy hair that fell down her back. She started to lightly sing and Jeremiah's head was filled with relief.

  He squinted, "Who the hell?" He groaned out.

  "Rest and heal," she said. "No harm will come to you here. I am Calypso."

He groaned. Luke was gonna kill him.

 Luke was gonna kill him