𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑: 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐃

"God is a woman."

   WARNING: MENTIONS OF TORTURE & CHARACTER DEATH

ERIS WAS SIX WHEN SHE WAS PUNCHED IN THE FACE FOR THE FIRST TIME.

She and Willow had been play fighting like most siblings do. Even, as much as they loved each, even they would throw hands at each other. Willow had been mid-way to wrestling Eris to the ground when Eris accidentally kicked Willow in the shin. Willow rebounded by accidentally punching Eris in the face so hard she saw stars. Of course, Eris promptly responded by bursting into tears and Willow tried to comfort her.

Her point still stood. Then after Willow died she took more than enough beating from Clarisse even a couple of punches from Hippolyta. So that's why after all the hits and blows she had dealt with her entire life Eris could confidently look up and say, even with all the blood raining on her face, this:

  "You hit like a bitch," she spat. She licked her teeth, tasting the metallic taste of blood feeling her mouth before swallowing.

  Alabaster Torrington snarled, "She's a stubborn one," he told Luke. His knuckles were sore and red. Alabaster was a tall sixteen-year-old demigod with brown hair and green eyes and a freckled cover face. "She doesn't know how to shut up."

"You could always use a silencing spell on her," Luke offered.

Alabaster scoffed, "And waste precious energy. I think not," he muttered.

Luke hummed and narrowed his eyes at Eris who glared back, "You're not making this any easier are you."

Eris panted harshly and glared at him harshly. "Die." She wrestled in the chains bound at her wrist.

Not long after finding her they had taken her back to their hideout and shoved her in some metal room. Then while she was passed out, chained her wrist to chains that were attached to the ceiling forcing her toes to barely touch the ground and an ache in her joints from the strain. For now, she dangled in the air only helps up by the large chains bounding her wrist together.

"We could try electrocuting her again," Alabaster offered. "But nothing's worked so far. I don't see the point-"

"Do it again," Luke said shortly, "As long as it is not sexual, do whatever means of torture possible to put her in a Godly state so we can kill her and kill that pesky technique in her." He glared at Eris, "Just tell it to come out already!"

Eris growled lowly, "Once again I have no idea what you're talking about!"

  Luke glanced at Alabaster, "She needs to bring it...her...whatever out inside of her then Jeremiah can kill her. It's not long before one of her friends shows back up here and I won't let Percy Jackson ruin this plan do you understand?" He hissed.