𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐘

"I did it all for love. I did it all for us."

  ERIS WAS SILENT.

   "I..." Eris swallowed. "What? Explain?"

"There is not only one prophecy about the Great War," Icarus explained gently, "There are two...one is about you."

"No, you're wrong," Eris denied. "The chosen one is Percy. It's always been Percy everyone knows that."

"That is true," he added. "However, there was another one...one for a child of Hades. When Zeus removed Lord Hades from Olympus the Fates spoke of another child to be destined with great power, a daughter of Hades," he added. "And because Mistress Bianca is no longer with us..."

"That means...it's me...I...the prophecy is about me," Eris's breath quickened. "I..I...death sentence? What?"

Every fiber in Eris's body prayed they were joking. That was some lie or prank meant to be funny when it wasn't, but judging by the looks on their faces they weren't joking. Eris started to feel queasy.

"It is fated in the prophecy that the UnGodly is the only way to win the war," Hippolyta told her gently.

"But I thought Percy—"

"Camp Half-Blood alone is not enough to beat the world's strongest Titan, a man who outmatches Zeus himself," Icarus said. "I know you all have hope but let's be realistic here. Your guy's chances are slim to none without the UnGodly Hour. Of course, Percy is a major part of the outcome of the war but whether you perform it or not is a major deciding factor."

Eris cradled her head in her hands, "Okay what even is the UnGodly Hour?" She questioned. "This doesn't make any sense."

They all exchanged a look. "It's a special technique, a rare one, that only two children of the Underworld can do."

"During the UnGodly Hour," Icarus started to say, "All of us. Every single past hero in the Underworld, legend, and famous heroes who died their souls, our bodies, will merge with yours. All of our abilities, even from the people you haven't met or summoned yet, will unite as one in your body for an entire hour. In other terms..."

Perseus took a long puff from his cigarette and sighed, "You'll be practically invincible. Stronger than any god. Any titan."

"With this power, you'd be able to beat Kronos," Hippolyta added. "In other words, you would be UnGodly."

Eris licked her lips as she could feel her stomach twist and turn in different directions. Sweat started to leak from her forehead as she started to feel light-headed. "I don't...so if I do this we have a higher chance of winning the war?"