𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔: 𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐒

"I'm more of a flight over fight type of girl.."

SIX MONTHS AGO
   JANUARY 10th, 2007

   ERIS GRITTED HER TEETH AS SHE LOOKED AROUND.

   How am I alive?

   It took everything in her to not scream in pain. She didn't know what was down here but whatever it was she didn't want to drawn any attention from it.

   Her leg screamed in pain and tears blurred her vision. She landed on her left leg on impact and it hurt like hell. She had never broken a bone before but she was sure it was shattered.

   It was so cold she thought she'd get frost bite. Her finger tips felt numb and icy to the touch.

   She sniffed and used her hand to cover her mouth as she sobbed. Hot tears rolled down her face as she struggled to keep herself from crying out in pain. The pain was so overbearing that she thought she'd pass out.

    As she looked up sniffing she had to squeeze her eyes shut. Around her were so many dead skeletons it almost made her scream at the sight. Their bodies laid around her one by one each wear army clothing or some even wearing shirts that said CAMP HALF-BLOOD. These were dead demigods. Their bones looked old and like someone had been chewing the meat off of them like a chicken drumstick.

   "O-Oh my god," she whimpered, forcing herself to look away.

    She didn't know what she expected Tartarus to look like but it certainly wasn't this. It's clouds were the color of blood with a ceiling so high she couldn't even see the opening. Long, thin black trees and in the distance she could spot some mountains and volcanoes. The ground was hard and sharp like it was made of glass. And everything smelled like burnt flesh and blood.

   A part of her wanted to just give up. She was a daughter of Hades, her smell was stronger than most monsters would by any minute to kill her or maybe even eat her.

They probably already thought Eris was dead. No demigods survived Tartarus, the dead bodies around her only proved that fact. Willow was probably worried and Hades...Eris doubted he would miss her. She was probably an annoyance to him.

Maybe this is it?

She was going to die. Eris always knew she'd probably be the first to die out of all her friends but she never thought it'd be because she was eaten by monsters in Tartarus.