Aftermath

Xiao Feng and her team took Yuan Chun and her child to a safety house far and well hidden out of Yan Xun and Darkus reach. Chu Qiao stood there with the girls annoyed as she stared out the window not wanting to deal with Yuan Chun. "Thank you for saving me and my son." Yuan Chun said as she hugged her kid and the kid hugged her back. "You'll have everything you'll need here so you don't have to go out." Aya said as Xiao Feng was sitting down looking at her. "I helped you because I hate Yan Xun that he's with my brother and the worst thing he did is use your child against you." Xiao Feng said. "Though if I hear you betray me I won't hesitate and separate you from you son and kill you and give him to a better family." Xiao Feng warned as Yuan Chun covered her sons ear when she mentioned the child's father name. "I hate him too." Yuan Chun said as she still had her hands covering the child's ears. "Ha! You loved him and was obsessed over him that you tried to kill me more than once because he liked me and you wouldn't understand that I never like him I was with him as a friend and we both shared the same mission!" Chu Qiao rushed over yelling but was held by Ace and Jackson. "I'm really sorry I was blinded! Until you girls left and he held me captive while I was pregnant with his child I noticed it!" Yuan Chun cried. "I saw that day when he killed Yuwen Yue and almost killed you I somehow understood but still was set on killing you for having Yan Xun's attention..." Yuan Chun looked down. "Have the child go play in the other room place some headphones with music." Xiao Feng said raising her hand up to prevent Chu Qiao from answering back. Ivy and Zira came towards the kid and Yuan Chun released him. "Mommy?" The boy asked as he was led away. "Don't worry Sunny they are going to take you to your new room you're safe here." Yuan Chun said. "There's lots of toys there." Ivy said trying to convince him and the boy smiled at her excited. Once they placed the child on the room with music on him they told him to not take the earphones off until his mom went to him. The girls got back and Xiao Feng lowers her hand and nodded for Chu Qiao to continue. "You got yourself in this situation but why has the child haven't grown?" Chu Qiao was curious. "My first child the one that saved me from him killing him died when he was a few weeks old." Yuan Chun said crying. "I was kept to be tortured by him once Darkus knew who I was." Yuan Chu paused as she started sobbing. "My children died because of the ritual they preform on them once they are 10 years old." Yuan Chu said as she started sobbing. "Light and dark don't mix well why hasn't that numbskull understood what happens." Aya said as she sat down on a chair. "Darkus knew you're the oracle the one who was supposed to help her get the six swords of the past kings." Azra said as she was still leaning against the wall. "The oracle was killed by my brother after he heard I got the last sword." Xiao Feng said in a trance. "That's her reincarnation." Hiromi said as she walked towards Yuan Chun. "Farrah was her name she was young yet determined to serve the queen she left him a mark." Lavinia commented. "It looks like a flower tattoo a white rose." Zira commented. "The mark of the white rose." Yuan Chun whispered. "Unlike the mark of the black rose this one tries to purify the darkness inside the person." Aya explained. "Only Xiao Feng's sword can unleash its full power and extinguish the darkness inside but it will kill him." Yuan Chun explained. "And those he turned a well." Xiao Feng said as she looked at Yuan Chun. "Yan Xun... and those who served him right?" Yuan Chun asked and everyone nodded. "Your child is protected since they are naturally born with your power regardless their father demon blood somehow they are purified." Aya said as she touched her chin. "She's the oracle of light she purifies it and is one of the..." Chu Qiao was interrupted by Zander. "She's a druid clan a human with the abilities of the goddess clan under the reign of the goddess of light Horakhty." Zander explained. "With the twilights edge we can accelerate the marks cleanse." Max explained. "As long as Xiao Feng isn't the one to do it." Yuan Chun explained. "Why?" Xiao Feng asked confused. "In order for it to cleanse only Darkus you mustn't do the mark." Aya explained. "Then who?" Hiromi asked. "The prince of light." Yuan Chun said as she looked at Xiao Feng. "We don't know where is he at." Xiao Feng answered without flinching. "Then that process must be done after you get your memories back." Yuan Chun explained. "I must teach him the mark of the white rose before I die... please send him to a better family." Yuan Chun said while whipping her tears. "Don't worry he will be with you till the day you decide it's best to send him away just prepare him." Xiao Feng explained and Yuan Chun bowed. "The guys will bring you food and clothes don't open the door if it isn't one of them." Xiao Feng explained. Yuan Chun looked at the guys who just nodded. "What if Darkus uses one of his minions and masks them as one of them?" Yuan Chun asked. "Does He posses such magic to do that?" Xiao Feng asked looking at Yuan Chun who thought about and shook her head. "Since you killed Giselle he can't do that. He's been searching for sorcerers that can be of help he even looked for a woman named Mana." Yuan Chun explained. "She's dead and reunited with her lover." Aya explained to Yuan Chun. "Well he's looking for someone who can defeat you Aya." Yuan Chun said as she looked at her. "The ones of who could of defeated me are dead." Aya explained as she remembered killing the last powerful magician during the 1800s. "We leave you here with your son there's clothes and food here just don't go out the yard." Xiao Feng explained. "This place is masked like its an abandoned house no one dares to enter it also it has a magical barrier as you can see since when we arrived you saw a nice house." Hiromi explained. "You're invisible as long you remain here and when you go out the back yard and front yard." Eva explained. "Once you're out of it you'll be found out." Ace explained. "By who?" Yuan Chun asked. "Anyone who walks by of course." Zira explained. "You can see the outside like what's happening but at all cost you mustn't leave it also masks your magical abilities so Yan Xun can't track you might want to keep your child inside that much if he's very attached to his father." Max explained. "He's afraid of him because he knows he try to hurt me." Yuan Chun explained. "Well we need to leave you're safe here don't worry here's a phone for you to keep, keep it always on you out of your sons reach." Xiao Feng gave her the phone after Eva handed her it. "Just call me if there's an emergency or need something nothing else." Xiao Feng explained before leaving the house. "Yuan Chun." Yuan Chun looked up from the phone to Chu Qiao who called her. "Take care of him well this is your chance to redeem yourself don't blow it." Chu Qiao said as she looked over her back while Yuan Chun nodded while crying.
Xiao Feng and everyone left them to adjust to their new home and traveled back to Japan. "The farther away she is from here the better." Xiao Feng said as she got out the helicopter. "She's in her home town." Chu Qiao commented. "It will help her reflect and connect with herself more." Hiromi said as they all walked to the car parked outside the airport. They all got in the car and Max drove them back to Xiao Feng's house. "I'm going to go rest you guys try do the same." Xiao Feng said as she headed upstairs. The next day Xiao Feng wore a white hanfu dress and headed to her graduation ceremony since that's what the ceremony wanted them to wear under their gown. Zira and Lavinia helped Xiao Feng out on her gown and cap without messing the updo the made for her. They all attended the ceremony to watch Xiao Feng graduate even Kaiba and Yugi with his friends. Once the ceremony was done the graduates walked down the stairs of the university while being taken pictures by the family members who waited outside. Xiao Feng walked up to them along with Max, Ace, and Miyun. "We did it!" Miyun said excitedly. "Good job guys we still have a semester or two to go." Alexa frowned. "You'll get through it." Xiao Feng tried cheering her up. "Congratulations Xiao Feng." Seto said as he gave her some flowers and Mokuba gave her a teddy bear. "Thanks Seto." Xiao Feng said as she held the flowers and teddy bear after she hugged him and Mokuba. "Roland give the other presents to her friends." Seto ordered and they were given almost the same presents as Xiao Feng. "Thank Seth." Max said smirking while Seto's eye twitched. The girls giggled at his reaction remembering that he disliked when they called him by his Egyptian name. "Are you going to throw a party Xiao Feng?" Mokuba asked. "I already did it was the launch I don't need to make another party." Xiao Feng said without caring. "But you just graduated you must celebrate it!" Joey exclaimed while Seto rolled his eyes. "There's no time to hold an event I have things to do." Xiao Feng said without even looking at them. "Then we will arrange a small gathering and celebrate it with you!" Téa cheered. Xiao Feng turned to look at Téa surprises along with the others. "Also in some sort of way to pay you back for helping me to keep dancing while I'm not on my school." Téa said shyly. "No need to thank me I just wanted to help that's all now will you excuse me." Xiao Feng said as she wanted to avoid Atem as much as possible. "Xiao Feng please accept the offer." Yugi said while flashing his puppy eyes at her. "Fine..." Xiao Feng said getting annoyed. Everyone cheered and started planning. Xiao Feng walked down and got on her car locking it so no one bothered her. Atem was about to follow her when Yugi pulled him in the circle. "Alright it's settled it will be held in Seto's house!" Duke cheered while Seto groaned. Xiao Feng opened the limo door for the guys and girls to get in so they could home and get ready.