Easier said than done

The next day the group joined Yugi and the pharaoh in the tour of the place. "So this was going on around us and we didn't notice?" Duke asked surprised and everyone nodded surprised as well.

"We do not let any strangers in our organization but since you're going to stick around for ain long might as well as train you for a bit so you guys won't be much of a burden." Zander explained making Atem roll his eyes.

"Why did you agree to take us on a tour if you hate us so much?" Téa asked. "Jackson would've taken you to places that are prohibited and weren't authorized by Xiao Feng this tour was authorized by her we are showing you what you guys are only going to be able to see throughout your training and will only see." Zander said as he stopped.

"Only one that may be able to see more than you guy might be.... If your guys turned immortal which I doubt anyone would turn you." Zander muttered as he looked at Yugi when he was explaining the first part then looked at the others.

"So why didn't your guys queen aka the pharaoh's beloved turned the pharaoh into an immortal?" Bakura said making everyone turn to him. "First she hates him second he mistreated her, third she almost killed her while bearing their child, fourth he needed to live to sacrifice himself to save the world." Zander said as he looked at the pharaoh.

"Okay so we get it she hates him why she married him?" Mai asked. "Political matters I don't know ask her yourself if she was alive." Jackson said as he popped out of one of the rooms with Xiao Feng following behind him with her head down.

"What's wrong Xiao Feng?" Zander asked. "Your face." Xiao Feng explained as she started to walk away but was spun by Zander to look at him. "What's wrong?" Zander asked again.

"Just remembered something about my childhood nothing else." Xiao Feng explained as she shook him off. "Hey Xiao Feng since you're the reincarnation of the queen can you answer a question for us?" Téa asked.

"What is it?" Xiao Feng asked as she leaned on Zander as looked at her. "Why did the queen married the pharaoh.?" Téa asked. "It wasn't because she loved him." Jackson laughed and was hit by Zander and Xiao Feng.

"Well I think there's a book on that on the library somewhere here on the house of the history of kings and queens of Valindria check that out later." Xiao Feng said smiling not giving the answer.

"Why don't you give us the answer now?" Mai asked. "Want me to make you train extra hard today don't tempt me now get along with the tour, your professors are waiting to teach you already." Xiao Feng said as she glared at the and walked away.

"She won't give you any answer might as well look for it yourselves when you guys have time." Jackson advised. "Huh playing hard to get aye." Mai muttered and Joey looked at her along with Serenity. "I'm not liking that smile of yours Mai!" Joey jumped away scared.

"Aish don't mind me let's keep going." Mai said a she crossed her arms and followed the group on the tour. They all followed Zander to where the lockers were located.

"The guys area is over there find your name and your stuff is already in there girls yours is over here your name is over here knock on the door and ask Miyun to help you with the rest." Zander explained as he ushered them as they walked to the door.

Zander opened the room where the guys disappeared to and yelled. "Ya everyone should've found their locker by now! Now Change into the uniform Yugi and the pharaoh is wearing today leave the weapons there you guys aren't going to train yet with them!" Zander yelled.

Meanwhile Miyun led the girls to their lockers and instructed the girls on what to wear and how they should put it on. Then she instructed them what they had on their lockers and what they were going to do today.