Fighting agasinst you like the old times

Atem walked along with Yugi to the other side of the training ground in front of Xiao Feng and Zander. "Show me what you got mini pharaoh!" Zander yelled teasing Yugi knowing that would struck a nerve on him.

Xiao Feng scoffed to Zander's commented and looked at her opponent and opened her arms. "Do your worst!" Xiao Feng yelled as she bowed and Zander then scoffed. "That's like an invitation to get beaten Xiao Feng." Vedat mocked.

"I don't know my opponent smart ass!" Xiao Feng yelled. "Alright then start!" Vedat yelled and hit the bell and the four of them rushed against each other. Xiao Feng was pushed back a bit by the force of the collusion but kept her ground.

She tried to link her foot around his to make him fall but he wouldn't allow her. Xiao Feng used her head and bumped hers with his making him stumble backwards yet shook his head for a bit then tackle her down.

"Come on Xiao Feng!" Vedat yelled. Xiao Feng snaked her feet around one of his legs the tried grabbing his arms but he wasn't letting her. Atem rose up and flipped Xiao Feng and she yelped in pain.

"What the fuck girl it's like he's anticipating all your moves!" Vedat yelled. "No there's only one person that can do that and he's not here!" Xiao yelled as she grabbed Atem by choking him with her thighs and pulling an arm.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Vedat yelled. Atem grabbed her with his free arm and slammed her hard against the ground then startled her. "Get off!" Xiao Feng yelled as punched him but he wouldn't budge.

Atem cocked his head to the side then leaned down next to her while squirmed. "You're getting weaker my queen...." Atem whispered making Xiao Feng shriek in horror and punch him repeatedly.

Atem leaned in and kissed her forcibly then let her go before she tried revealing who he was. "Get off me you monster!" Xiao Feng yelled and Atem got up and left while Xiao Feng shrieked and hugged Vedat who came rushing up to her.

"What the fuck was that?!" Zander asked as he tried calming Xiao Feng. Yugi looked around and ran with his strength he barely had to find Atem. "Yugi good job not bad... Yugi! Where your going! Who was that!" Zander questioned seeing Xiao Feng still panicking.

"Who was that Xiao Feng look at me?!" Zander yelled at her. "Search for the pharaoh immediately!" Xiao Feng gasped out. Vedat fell to his knees as next to Xiao Feng as he looked at her then bowed repeatedly at her.

"I'm sorry your majesty I should've known it was him I felt an aura similar to his but since Yugi was here I thought it was his I didn't thought it was actually him." Vedat said bowing. "We will deal with that later find the pharaoh!" Xiao Feng yelled.

As she struggled to get up and was helped by Vedat and Zander. "All units search for the pharaoh I repeat all units search for the pharaoh once found search him up." Zander repeated in the communication device as he grabbed Xiao Feng in his arms and carried her.

Atem stripped in Yugi's bathroom and place his clothes back on as he then ran back to his room then jumped on his bed and covered himself up. Yugi ran up the stairs and check his room and saw the clothes and threw them in the dirty hamper so they wouldn't suspect.

Then ran towards Atem's room and saw him laying in his bed. "Atem what did you do?" Yugi asked. As he sat down next to him and Atem pulled the covers off him. "I hurt her cause I was angry she was with another... for god sake she's not even my wife! My wife is dead!" Atem sobbed.

Yugi hugged Atem as he cried. "She's just a reincarnation and I must let her live her life yet it pains me here I feel it Yugi I'm slowly... falling for her... too..." Atem sobbed while Yugi looked at him crying.

"No matter what I how much I resist on this life or past or next I want to be with her, I want her to be mine no one else's..... that's the worse thing of it all...." Atem kept crying while hugging Yugi.