Love Catastrophe

Morgana stirred awake in her bedroom and Aya was laying next to her looking at her. "You're awake." Aya said smiling. "What are you doing here?" Morgana asked confused on why she was on her bed. "I got nowhere else to go if I go outside the pharaoh's guards have order to capture me." Aya said sitting up. "They don't come here because they know your powers are back, by the way how are you feeling?" Aya asked while getting up to walk around. "I feel well rested is my..." Morgana patted her pregnant belly indicating she was asking of the baby. "The baby is fine I was monitoring him closely he kicked your stomach you groaned but didn't wake up." She smiled along with the girls. "We thought it was best she was here with you my queen we can't hide her in our palace Darkus wants her." Ivy said bowing. ♪"Oooh I'm so wanted I feel loved!"♪ Aya said while rubbing her cheeks. Morgana laughed at Aya's antics. "Well you were going to help on the building of the tomb right?" Morgana asked. "Yes and no I'm going to be making adjustments to the coffins of yours." Aya said walking back and forth. "Coffins Wait my son..." Morgana asked as Aya nodded. "He'll be born right when the prince sacrifices himself but don't worry I can keep him a few hour newborn." Morgana looked at her confused. "There's some spell and some sort of mechanism where you can stop time for newborns so the baby basically is born but never grows till you feel like it." Aya explained while the girls looked at her confused. "It will have to be that way I can't stop his time growth on the womb that will kill him, naturally your body will fight against him thinking it's some sort of illness." Aya explained further. Morgana just caressed her stomach while tears drop. "Hey.. hey don't cry as long as I'm here the little prince will be alright." Aya said kneeling down in front of the queen. "We need to take you to the tomb now or we wait?" Morgana asked. "Um I'm finished here with the old man this battle accelerated my process I'll just let thing naturally happen." Aya said while messing with the drawers. "We will take you there tomorrow for now you'll stay here with me." Morgana said smiling as Aya squealed and hugged her. "I thought you were going to be bad and all." Alexa commented. "I'm bad but grateful of those who help me also I kinda like you girls. I for so long been alone and now I get some girl time to be free." Aya spread her arms while twirling. "Don't worry we will rotate on coming to the tomb to help." Eva said while she arranged some flowers. "My queen can I stay with Aya after my father died..." Azra shed some tears. "If sometime away makes you feel better you can go with Aya." Morgana offered a hug to Azra who accepted and hug the queen. "Don't worry we will train pass the time while taking breaks of what I'll work on Azra a change of air will do you good." Aya reassured her. "Thank you Aya." Azra smiled to her. Aya plopped down on the floor and played with the lions while the girls did their duties. The doors where opened and they all looked at them to see Atem walked in. Aya laid down between the lions and made them cover her. "Morgana..." Atem said as he approached to her. "Get out." Morgana said while looking down. Atem reached to her and caressed her face and made her look up to him. "I said get out Yami!" Morgana summoned her dagger and pointed at the prince who stepped away. "Morgana..." Atem cheeks were wet with tears. "I don't want to see you ever again, you promised you wouldn't hurt me and you broke it." Morgana said while pointing the dagger at him. "You lied to me." Morgana accused "I..I.." Atem stuttered.