War has just begun

"Where should we go next?" Vahadır asked as he looked at the map of England. "Why don't we have a little fun with the royals." Ace suggested. "Stop trying to gets us in trouble." Ivy hit Ace on the head. "Ow that hurt you know!" Ace said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Well we do need that ruby from the queens collection of private jewelry." Alexa commented as she pulled out the picture of the England queen. "Tonight at dawn we ride men!" Max yelled causing the group to glare at him. "What I always wanted to say it?!" Max defended himself. The girls shook their heads and kept looking at the map of the storage. "Eva I want you to hunt sir Mickelson he's a rat." Aya said as she pulled out the information. "What would the queen think of us now?" Yasın asked. "That we are slacking on distracting the enemy!" Aya said annoyed. "Well to be truthful we been acting like mercenaries for the people of this city." Alexa said as she polished her weapons. "Well our queen would be proud she always liked helping people." Zira said as she sat down the chair next to the fireplace. "I remember the time when we all hid on the great palace jar." Alexa said laughing. "Oh yeah we were all squished Aya we could barley breath." Ace said laughing. "I remember that day they were going to send it to the pharaoh as a gift that day but the guards could barely lifted up." Ivy said laughing. "Worse thing happened was when they couldn't lift us anymore and it fell with us inside." Azra laughed. "We were grounded for days with carrying dumb jars full of fruit and water." Max said as he could still remember the pain. "Our queen back then was just punished on writing pages of scrolls saying she wouldn't do it again." Eva explained. "Oh remember when it was the princess birthday and the day prior we fled to the village and played with the kids." Max said. "Oh they were pissed saying we could've put the crown princess in danger." Ivy said as she drank. "Yeah I remember as punishment they made us serve the fancy royal guest who arrived at the palace that day." Chu Qiao said gawking. "It wasn't all those kids were spoiled brats." Hiromi groaned. "Poor princess had to deal with them." Lavinia said as she stared at Eva's file. "I remembered that's when she met the pharaoh when he was a little prince." Hiromi commented. "Sadly the spoiled royal rats bullied him." Yasın said annoyed. "I wanted to give them a piece of my mind!" Ace yelled as he joined his fist. "Gladly the princess noticed and shooed them away." Hiromi said proudly. "Yeah they stayed playing in the garden all party long." Max said remembering the day.
~In their childhood.~
Morgana shooed the nasty princes who where bothering the shy timid one on the corner of the palace. "Go mess someone your own size!" Morgana's yelled as she glared at them changing her eye color. "And who do you think you are..." a prince turned and quickly motioned to the others to run. "It's that scary girl!" One of them yelled as they ran away. Morgana pouted and closed her eyes as she changed her eyes back. Ace was being held back by Zander from trying to slap those kids. "Zander let me go our princess needs us!" Ace yelled as he pushed with his stubby hands Zander away. "Stop causing a scene guys!" Eva scolded. "I'm sorry those brat bothered you." Morgana said as she lend out her hand to Atem. "My name is Morgana what's yours!" Morgana yelled smiling. "Atem..." Atem said shyly. "Hi prince Atem welcome to my home I wish my friends where here to make you feel more welcomed and we could play all day!" Morgana said as she outstretched her little arms. "I wish my friends where here too but most of them are on guard duty and my only friend couldn't come because she's not a royal..." Atem said pouting. "Well my friends were grounded because they took me out to the village to play with the village kids..." Morgana said then her face lit up. "Why don't you follow me I got a secret to show you only me and my friends knows!" Morgana said pulling Atem with her. "Aren't we going to get in trouble!" Atem yelled as he was yanked by Morgana towards the garden. They went through some shrubs to where near the wall and some wooden swords were stacked there along with some toys. "We hide here from master Sokar which is our teacher!" Morgana said smiling. "Wow this place is kinda huge are you sure they don't find you?" Atem asked. "This bushes are tall enough to hide us here they take hours to find us." Morgana said smiling. Atem sighed in relief and touched the toys. "So why are you called the crown princess if you have older brothers?" Atem said looking at the toys. "Apparently to my dad they are unfit to be kings also my twin brother is smaller than me." Morgana said as she smiled. "Wow are you sure you'll make a good ruler?" Atem asked. Morgana grabbed a sword and pointed at him. "I'm sure of it now grab a sword and let's fight." Morgana said as she played with her sword. "I want to learn to do that!" Atem yelled excited. "Well with practice you will do even more now on guard!" Morgana said as she cross swords with Atem. They spent the whole party trying to beat each other. The king got worried on not seeing her daughter in a while so he asked Darkus. "My Son Where's your sister?" The king asked. "Why should I care she's probably being a tomboy fighting with someone." Darkus said as he acted offended. The king left him and his friends which made Darkus mad. "I'll soon be king and my first order is to get rid of her." Darkus said as he gritted his teeth. "Morgana!" The king yelled for his daughter out in the garden. Sokar was with him and advice him to look over the shrubs near the wall. He went over and saw his daughter and the crown prince of Egypt sword fighting. "Morgana there you are!" Morgana lost concentration and Atem stabbed her with the wooden sword more like poke her. Morgana fake fainted startling Atem and her father. "Morgana sweetheart open your eyes!" The king said as he cradled her and Atem cried. "I'm sorry sir!" Atem cried. "I'm supposed to be dead aren't I he beat me..." whispered as she smiled and looked at her father. The king hugged her and laughed with her. "Gotcha daddy and Atem!" Morgana said playfully. After that party years went by where Morgana invited the prince of Egypt to come but he disappeared and Morgana eventually forgot him.
~back to the present~