Will You Trust Me Again?

Morgana stirred awake as she felt her lions snuggle up to her. She pet them and slid off the bed and went to the bathroom where some of the girls where getting the bath ready for her. "We need to talk about the information you guys got." Morgana said as she was helped down on the bath. "Today you have a meeting with the pharaoh and prince on to the set the day for the wedding." Alexa said as she massaged the queen. "As soon as possible because we don't know how long the..." Morgana said as she looked down. "Passes away right?" Eva asked. "He still has time but he won't be able do much as in walk around he will then be in bed rest then pass away..." Morgana said as she cleaned her tears. "Isis said that will happen we need to hurry then." Lavinia whispered. The girls helped Morgana dress in a orange and yellow dress and put her favorite headpiece on. After getting ready Morgana and the girls headed to the imperial chamber. The girls bowed in front of the pharaoh and Atem who sat on the chairs. "Come Morgana we need to set a date for you guys to get married." Morgana kept her head bowed while she nodded. "How about in 4months since the doctors urge for me to rest more in bed and I want to be able to be there for you guys." The pharaoh said before he went on a coughing fit. "Father..." Atem looked at him worried. "As you wish your majesty it will be done as soon as possible." Morgana said quietly while still looking down. The pharaoh used his finger to lift Morgana's head up to look at him. "I know you still refuse to wed my son but please let me see you guys happy together you already somewhat get along." The pharaoh smiled weakly while Morgana nodded. "It's settled if there's nothing more to do then let's take a rest." The pharaoh said as he was lead by Shimon and some healers to his room. Everyone bowed as the pharaoh was led away to his room. "Morgana!" Morgana bowed to Atem then started to walk away but was stopped when he called her name. She looked behind her back then bowed down a bit and left. The girls quickly bowed and ran after her. Atem sighed and dropped down on his chair trying to find a way to cheer her up. "Why don't you sneak out with her and take to a stroll in the Nile." Karim whispered as he leaned next to the prince. "Okay genius how are they going to sneak out?" Seto said annoyed. "With our help of course!" Shada said as he bro hugged Seto making him stumble. "I'll teleport you guys and make Mana and these three help with setting up the place as in food and other stuff you might need." Mahad said trying to forget the incident he had with Mana aside. "By the way where is Mana she is usually here making a ruckus?" Shada looked around. "She and Isis went to the garden Mana looked upset." Seto said as he crossed his arms annoyed after he pushed Shada away. "Well let's find them so they can help us!" Karim said excited. Atem got up and was semi dragged towards the garden by Karim and Shada.
       Mana looked at the pond sadly while Isis braided her hair and put flowers on her head. "You need to know it's not both of your guys fault you guys were under spell." Isis tried soothing her but Mana just cried. "I never thought that my first time would happen like that and with him!" Mana wailed as she hugged Isis. Isis didn't know what else she would say to her but just hug her and console her. As soon as Mana had calmed down the guys stumbled out the garden. ♪"Hey Isis Mana we need your help!"♪ Karim said in a sing song voice. They both turned around to see the boys with goofy smiles on their faces except for Mahad and Seto. "What are you guys up to it better not be looking for trouble." Isis said in a motherly tone. "Come on Isis we looking for trouble say what?!" Karim said as he side hugged Isis and rocked her a bit too hard. "Yeah we couldn't kill a fly Isis have faith!" Shada said cheerfully. Isis fixed her headdress while shaking her head annoyed. "Did you guys drink before the meeting or what?" Mana asked not even to look at Mahad. "We are not Mana the guys want to cheer up our prince he's down for what he did to the princess...." Karim said stopping himself and stroke his chin. "What you do to her?" Karim asked Atem who shrugged him off immediately. "I... stop I don't want to say it.." Atem said all sadden. "He hurt her and she doesn't want to talk to him." Isis said in a monotone voice. "Isis!" Atem yelled getting embarrassed when the guys turned and look at him. "Hey I wasn't specific on what... I'm sorry my prince..." Isis quickly corrected herself and bowed. Karim bursted out laughing. "Come on Isis right now we can chill with our prince we all grew up together we can get serious when he becomes pharaoh." Karim said cheerful. "He's right Isis. Anyways why are you guys here?" Mana asked confused. "A bird told us that if we going to make the majesty here and the queen get back along we need to make him make it up to her." Shada said as he side hugged Atem. "These morons thought that the best idea was to sneak out to near the Nile riverbank and have a date with the queen." Seto said annoyed. "How on earth are you idiots going to do that dress them up as fake prisoners and escort them out all the way to the Nile?" Isis said getting annoyed. "Hmm did thought about that one Shada what you think?" Karim asked and soon regret it as soon as Shada slapped Karim on the head. "That's where Mana and Mahad come in they will teleport us towards the place." Shada said smiling. "How are you going to make the queen and her ladies come kidnap them?" Mana asked with her hands on her hips. "That's a good idea that way they won't reject on not going!" Karim said and started to head out but was grabbed by Seto. "Let's just tell her ladies what we planned and then they will help no need to kidnap anyone." Seto suggested as he dropped Karim. "That's sounds good enough I guess." Atem said thinking. "Alright let's go!" Karim yelled. "Why you seemed more enthusiastic than the prince Karim?" Mahad asked curious. "I want to make the prince happy yeah... Shada go make the cooks cook the queens favorite food don't let Shimon or Aknadin know about it." Karim ordered. "Seto you're coming with me." Shada pulled Seto with him. "They mustn't know I wanted Isis to go with us, so I can tell her my feelings after I separate her from the group." Karim whispered to himself as he walked I front of others.
      Morgana looked through the papyrus about the recent changes of her kingdom while the girls cleaned the room. Morgana moved her hand indicating for them to leave her alone. Hiromi and Chu Qiao played Senet while Zander helped them understand the game. "It took us more than one year to understand the game I doubt you girls get it." Ace mocked. "Yeah I doubt you girls would get it." Jackson laughed. "Stop bickering you two and let them learn." Azra hit them with her fan as she sat there watching them play. Lavinia returned from the laundry room and place the basket near the Queen's bedroom door. "Those ladies take forever." Lavinia sat on the seats on the balcony near the queens chamber. Zira was sharpening her weapon along with Ivy who was bored out of her mind. Eva read some spells out of the spell book. Alexa tried balancing a feather with her nose as they waited for the queen to finish reading and signing some documents. Karim walked up to where the girls where along Atem's guards. They saw Atem walking with the priest and stood up as quickly as possible and bowed. Vahadır, Yasın, and Max stood up as straight as possible and bowed since they where slouching on the wall. "Please rise." Atem ordered and they obeyed. "We need your helps girls." Mana said excited as she walked to them. "What's going on?" Ivy getting suspicious asked. "The prince here has a surprise for the queen he wants to take her out on a picnic along the Nile river." Mana whispered. "For what so he can choke her and cut her hand again I don't think so!" Ivy said angered but was held back by Alexa and Chu Qiao. The prince party just looked at him in surprise. "Ivy hold that tongue of yours your speaking to the future pharaoh. I shall not stand here and speak ill of my master!" Mahad warned as he started to withdraw his sword. "Mahad stop at once!" Atem ordered. "I know you don't trust me with her so you guys are coming with us in fact they are also coming along with Shada and Karim." Atem explained and the girls relaxed a little. "How we can escape the palace without all the formality being done?" Lavinia asked while fanning herself. "Well with magic of course come on girls let's escape for a bit it will change our queens mood." Mana encouraged. "Since when is she your queen?" Karim asked and was elbowed by Isis. "She is going to marry the prince Karim." Isis said as she gritted her teeth containing herself from hitting Karim. "Alright we will help it's getting boring staying here in this palace." Ivy said as she arranged herself after being let go. "We will make an excuse Mahad teleport the prince and your mates to the destination once we convince her with this arrow we will shoot it at the sky and you'll teleport back for us." Alexa held the little crossbow with the colorful arrow. "Once you see the arrow teleport here it also makes a little sound while it travels through the air you can't miss it." Azra explained. Mahad nodded along with Mana who was looking at the arrow closely. "Your majesty we need to head over to the spot to set these things up." Shada said walking with baskets along with Seto who held some of them as well. Atem nodded Mana and Mahad started working on the spell to teleport them all. As soon as they left the girls looked at each other and half of the guards who stayed to guard the girls and the queen till they would be teleported. "Let's go convince the queen." Lavinia said a bit tense. They knocked and they heard a faint come in from the inside of the room. "Your majesty we have a suggestion." Zira said while bowing. Morgana looked up from her papers and titled her head to the side to look at the girls. "What is it." Morgana said as she returned looking over the last reports. "Let's go out of here for a while let's go to Nile river and spend the afternoon there then we can visit the kids you talked us about." Ivy explained. "How will we go without being noticed that we are gone?" Morgana asked. "Eh we will say we are going to return those papers also we will teleport to the Nile we will have a guard report to Shimon just incase someone asks." Hiromi hopeful. "Umm but once we are there one of you must go turn these in." Morgana said as she got up. "Yes!" They all answered in unison. "Alright let's go." Morgana began to walk to her balcony but was stopped by the girls. "Like that?" Azra asked looking at her up and down. "It's a nice dress now let's go." Morgana shrugged them off. "We know your majesty but isn't it a bit to elegant?" Eva asked while taking the fabric of the dress in her hands. "Fine bring my favorite red one." Morgana said while pouting. The girls helped her change her clothes and put a bit of lighter make up also her headdress she wears with the dress. Morgana looked at the mirror one the girls where almost done as they placed perfume on her. "We are ready my queen can you do the honors?" Azra said as she gave Morgana the little crossbow and arrow.