In Dangerous Waters

"Is no one going to ask me what I think?" Master Li Shi Qing said annoyed as he grabbed his shoulder while Miyun grabbed onto him along with Hiromi. "Master." Xiao Feng walked back to her master hoping that he would be able to see what wanted to do since he was injured and what matter to her was he peoples safety.

Feng Lanxi bowed mentally kicking himself for not asking master Li Shi Qing. Than instead letting his feeling for Xiao Feng show in front of every one. "Way to make it obvious..." Ivy rolled her eyes as she was hushed by Alexa who wanted to hear.

"Pardon my rudeness, master Li." Feng Lanxi bowed feeling ashamed. "Would you be willing to recuperate in the capital of Yongzhou master Li?" Feng Lanxi asked politely trying to be a great host."Well, let's head to the capital of Yongzhou and recuperate for now." Master Li Shi Qing said as he looked at his ex disciple Feng Lanxi bowed.

"Then we'll leave for the capital of Yongzhou overnight." Feng Lanxi explained as he then crossed his hands behind back while staring at Xiao Feng. "I'll have arranged the accommodations for all of you." Feng Lanxi explained and Master Li Shi Qing nodded then Xiao Feng just blinked as she stayed quiet after her master agreed.

While they prepared to stay for the night the girls gathered to talk to Xiao Feng about the skill. "So how do you feel?" Ivy asked wanting to know more and Xiao Feng looked back irritable. "Nothing has changed I'm just myself." Xiao Feng said dismissing her as they look at her not convinced with her answer. "Oh come on Morgana!" Hiromi pleaded while pulling on her arm. "Aish get out!" Xiao Feng shook her off while getting off the bed. I need time alone!" Before getting out the tent.

Xiao Feng walked under the moonlight hearing the sound of the wind whistling through the trees. She leaned her back against the a tree as she sighed before sliding taking a leap to one of its branches and balanced on it for a while.

She looked around the area but saw some branches made impossible for her to see so she jumped onto another tree and higher. She took out her white silk and twirled it around her hand as she balanced on the branch. While staring down towards what the guys were gossiping on about her.

"I think the queen had other plans." Ace mentioned making Xiao Feng smile as she knew that he could read the room. "I really wonder where she would had taken us?" Zander asked leaning backwards on a log as he took a sig of his canteen. "Somewhere that means trouble." Max came out of the tent after discussing with Lanxi about what they should be doing in the capital of Yongzhou. "Okay so what will be doing in Yongzhou?" Vedat asked curious. "Sit there as errands boys for his royal highness?" Murat snickered as others laughed.

"You know some are royal they are considered threats to your kingdom." Levent warned him as he made him well aware of his decision in bringing such people into his kingdom region. Without an approval or royal invitation meant royal displeasure within regions.

"We may not want any hostility within our own country, nor comprising our people and our queen's main safety." Kerem explained as he got up from his chair as he tried grabbing the hilt of his sword to pull it out but was stopped by Gu Jian and Murat.

"Don't you think I thought that through when I invited you all to stay?" Feng Lanxi glared as he tried to advance to Kerem but was stopped by Max and Ace. "Alright knock it off both of you." Zander interjected assuming his position as leader of the group. "We have diplomatic immunity, except in our own regions which is kinda laughable." Zander sighed then snickered sarcastically. "Except for the queen she can go anywhere in Valindria." Zander explained making Kerem relax and Lanxi stop to look at his friend.

"Meaning even those regions that are hostile with each other..." Yaşın spoke up making everyone look up at him. "Oh hell no!" Ace yelled at Yaşın as he put up his hands up on signaling he didn't know. "It's just a theory don't freak out." Gu Jian signaled to Ace to calm down.