Learning has begun

As soon as they got back to the villa and to their respective places where they were staying Atem laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

Yugi knocked on the door and peaked in to see if Atem was okay. "Can I come in?" Yugi asked.

Atem turned his head to the side and nodded while sitting up in the bed. "I know you're exhausted with all of what's going on but I want you to know we are all here with you." Yugi said trying to encourage him as he grabbed Atem's hand and give it a light squeeze.

"I can't believe it they are actually gone... part of of me wants to believe that they are still out there and that Xiao Feng is hiding them from me..." Atem whispered the last part.

"Why would she do that?" Yugi asked. "My wife's request? In order to protect my son from Darkus." Atem said as he looked teared eyed.

"Well we aren't going to get any answers here looking at the ceiling aren't we?" Yugi asked and Atem blinked.

"Tomorrow we will set on going to look for clues all over Egypt." Yugi suggested.

"I guess we can do that... thanks Yugi." Atem said as he hugged Yugi. Yugi hugged him back while smiling yet feeling sad for Atem on how bad he was feeling knowing his wife and son were dead.

The next few days the gang spent the few weeks on the streets of Egypt trying to find clues of Atem's family even on the government's registry.

Only to be shown the same result that they learned the few weeks ago that they died in a fire.

While walking back from the last museum they checked Téa tugged Atem towards the villa. "Tomorrow Atem we can check your tomb for any clues and maybe.." Téa was interrupted and was pushed away harshly by Atem.

"Enough I know you guys are trying to help but it's no use, it's all the same they are dead that's what everything says go live your lives and wasting it on trying to making me feel better!" Atem yelled as lashed out as his friends.

"Atem we just wanted to help." Yugi said teared eyed. "You guys helped enough thank you." Atem whispered then ran into the villa pushing Jackson and Levent who were coming out the villa to the outside to patrol.

"Woah what the hell has gotten into him!" Jackson asked as he dusted himself off.

"I don't know but a guy that small does have an incredible amount of strength to push us down don't you think?" Levent asked as he stood.

"True oh hey guys what's wrong with the pharaoh why he's all emotional?" Jackson asked as he looked at the gang who approached them.

"Well Atem is upset that he didn't find anything else regarding his family." Mai explained.

"Yeah the poor dude is beating himself up on the idea that he won't see his family again." Tristan added.

"He lashed out on us on trying to help him trying to find other clues." Serenity said as the others nodded.

"Everything points out they died on a fire." Yugi said as he looked at them. "Wait weren't you guys with them?" Bakura blurted out making Levent and Jackson tense.

"What you mean us with them we are not that old!" Jackson yelled offended. "Do we look thousand year old to you?" Levent asked as he looked at them.

"You guys are immortal right so must of lived for some time now." Duke pointed out. "Eh to be honest we aren't that old we are just few years older than you guys." Jackson said smiling.

"We did grew up with Xiao Feng and Xiao Feng is the Queen's reincarnation so we aren't that old." Levent said smiling.

"Oh so your past lives probably with them?" Yugi asked and both guards looked at each other. "Probably were killed by Darkus who knows?" Levent shrugged.