The Way of the Queen

Qu Xiao Feng walked into the tomb establishing what her new found name was since she whipped her name of everyone's memory. The girls followed her to the tomb and checked on the baby. "His vitals are stable according to this machine Aya installed." Azra commented. "That's good..." Qu Xiao Feng commented as she stared at the coffin from the swing she built. Qu Xiao Feng spent years inside the tomb while her kings glaive switched turns guarding her over the years. Qu Xiao Feng stared at the sarcophagus while swinging in the swing when Aya teleported there. Lavinia and Zira had gone to Egypt to live their lives there and guard the kingdom. "My queen have you eaten?" Aya asked. "Oh Aya you're back and with a new hair." Qu Xiao Feng noticed. "Eh yeah my full powers unlocked and I couldn't stay there anymore..." Aya said scratching her head embarrassed. "Welcome back then nothing's changed here..." Qu Xiao Feng said as she stared at her sons tomb. "I'll bring you some food then..." Aya said as she felt like she couldn't do anything. Qu Xiao Feng's tears rolled down her face as she stared at her son. She started to remember the time she spent with the pharaoh causing her to break down. She walked to her sons sarcophagus and laid her head there while she cried. She started to sing a song while she laid her head there crying. Aya heard the queen sing and got sad but still carry on with the food.

"The toll of being away from him is causing her harm." Azra said startling Aya. "There's years to come and we need her to be strong and I might've found the way how..." Aya said as she walked with the tray to where the queen was. As soon as she finished the song Aya came in and kneeled down before the queen. "Here's your meal don't make me forced it down my queen." Aya warned. Qu Xiao Feng wiping her tears took a bite of her food slowly. "I know your hurting for his absence but we need you, specifically Chu Qiao." Aya explained. "Why whats wrong?" Qu Xiao Feng asked getting worried as she took the last bite of her food. "She's in danger she just lost her beloved and she has gone in a rampage but she can't do it alone she needs us more like she needs you." Aya said worried. "I can't these memories are too much!" Qu Xiao Feng yelled while crying. "Be careful what you wish for my queen." Aya warned. "I wish there was away to get rid of these memories..." Qu Xiao Feng said crying. "There is one my queen but first I need to show you something before we head to the place that can erase your memories of him." Aya said as she offered her hand. Qu Xiao Feng took her hand and got up as Aya opened a portal. They appeared to what it seem another tomb but this one was different. They walked through the Golden room to the sarcophagus that laid there. "Gu Xiaowu..." Morgana said in tears as she kneeled in front of his sarcophagus. "Here my queen take a look of this." Aya said as she made the sarcophagus look transparent. She could see how Atem laid there peaceful with the bindings around him. "If we go a bit inside we can see his body has been preserved as in the last day he was alive." Aya explained while Qu Xiao Feng stared at him. "It's been years and he's been the same organs are still intact it may have seem that the gods have a greater task for him for later." Aya explained. "Are they keeping him like you are to Yugi?" Qu Xiao Feng asked. "Yeah sort of like that but with their magic except he doesn't have a soul..." Qu Xiao Feng looked around. "You're wrong his soul is right over there in that puzzle..." Morgana pointed at the puzzle. "I'll promise I'll saved you my pharaoh." Qu Xiao Feng said as she cried onto the sarcophagus. Aya looked to where Qu Xiao Feng pointed and she could see the faint image of the pharaoh looking at them shocked and yet sad. Aya bowed as she teared up she saw that she could at least tap on to the pieces and see what was happening but couldn't do anything or feel till he get a host.