Memories...

A few days after Xiao Feng was called by Seto to go early to the festival as soon as possible. Annoyed and sleepy she saw that they were placing some sort of gates that made it look like the area was a palace.

"Why do we have that?" Xiao Feng stared up annoyed because it was too extra.

"We will be giving a demonstration as like the old emperors in the lantern temple we will throw coins at the people attending. In this case coins for people to spend on rides and on the games. Atem looked at Seto like he lost a screw as he smiled at them.

"It will make people happy that they don't have to spend on money for some rides or games." Mokuba cheered.

"I think that's too much." Yugi said gawking at the Kaiba brothers.

"So we are going to pretend to be the royals and throw game coins at them." Téa asked as she grabbed onto Atem.

Xiao Feng leaned on Zander and they spoked each other with their eyes then looked at Kaiba.

"This is ridiculous." They both said making Atem glare at them.

"Well too bad after that me and the pharaoh will duel." Seto said smirking waiting for Xiao Feng to attack.

"Meh do whatever you guys want." Xiao Feng started to walk away.

"You're coming with us to the tower." Atem said smirking.

"If you ever find me tonight also can't force me or else you'll die under my blade." Xiao Feng turned to him as her eyes changed.

"A few days ago you lost your blade there's no way you can do any harm." Atem said as he leaned on Téa.

"You mean this one big guy." Xiao Feng said as she summoned her soul sword.

"Only the royal family can touch it but since it's only me too bad." Xiao Feng waved off as the others followed.

"I am going to be your date for tonight Atem." Téa said loudly so Xiao Feng would hear.

"Yeah..." Atem said since she blackmailed him with telling Xiao Feng's friend what he did to her.

"Welp we'll meet each other tonight I'm forced on taking Rebecca Seto you don't mind if I bring her?" Yugi asked.

"As long she doesn't make a ruckus is fine." Seto said as he walked away to supervised the structure being built at the last minute.

Xiao Feng walked around the city lost in thought after she said separated from her group. She saw images in her mind about her souls past life.

"Gu Xiaowu..." Xiao Feng muttered not knowing who's name it belonged to. She looked up in the sea of people passing by when she saw a guy wearing a white and light blue kimono standing there.

"Gu Xiaowu!!!" Xiao Feng yelled as she tried racing through the people to him. Once she got to the spot she swear she spot him she turned around as she noticed it was on the middle of the crossway.

She was about to walked to the end of the street when a speed car was heading to where she was walking. She suddenly felt someone pushed her out of harms way. She opened her eyes to see the guy who saved her life.

"Are you alright?" Yuan Shaui asked. Xiao Feng kept staring at him trying to remember where she met him. "Gu Xiaowu...." Xiao Feng said as she hugged him while crying.

"Umm... I think you..." Yuan Shaui was about to tell her that wasn't him when he felt his phone vibrate. "Just say yes she will be able to trust her more till she gets her memories back." The text Nurgül sent him said. "Yes it's me Gu Xiaowu you're safe now that I'm here." Yuan Shaui said as he hugged her back.