Remembering the Past Lead to More Wounds

"I don't trust the sisterhood...." Vedat murmured next to where Zander, Kerem, and Max where gathered watching what the group of mages were doing. "You and I buddy, but what can we do?" Kerem suggested trying not to make it obvious that they were talking about them. "It's worse that an elder sent them." Zander flipped his flute rapidly between his finger ins signaling he was annoyed.

"Michaela has managed to appeased the other elders such as; The great Iron sister Abigail and David The Silent, among the council of old immortals like master Lee and Sinclair." Max informed the group but got hit by Zander with his flute. "I let you pass with Master Lee but Sinclair he's old enough to be your dad cut him some slack." Zander scolded him trying not to laugh. "Dude Sinclair is 10 years older than us you guys are just making it like it's a big deal." Kerem dropped a bomb like making the guys gasped out loud. "What the hell!" Max yelled as he looked at Kerem wide eyed.

"You're kidding right?" Zander asked shocked. "Nope, told me after a few drinks when it was his turn in training me." Kerem confessed looking out towards the sisterhood. "Did the conversation just started or you brought it up?" Zander asked curious. "I don't beat around the bush like your Wuxian I asked him directly." Kerem relaxed against the wall as he side eyed  Zander as Zander snickered.

Xiao Feng woke up gasping for air trying to reach out for someone or something in the air. "You've awoken now you must rest." Li Shi Qing ordered as she was pushed down by the iron sisters. "Enough we need to gather news from Lanxi I don't have time for this." Xiao Feng shoved them away using her powers. "If you insist I cannot detain you since I'm injured." Li Shi Qing stepped aside walking away. "But master we can render her down." Zuma hissed while readying her weapon. "No need." Li Shi Qing raised his hand stopping the sisters. "You still have to take care of Eva." Li Shi Qing ordered as he pointed to the unconscious woman.

"We don't need unnecessary fighting from the glaive right now." Xiao Feng said before she walked away but was stopped by Li Shi Qing. "The Fourth Elder candidate has fallen..." Michaela spoke through Mira as her eyes where completely white. "Then find another one." Xiao Feng ordered as walked away but stopped halfway. "Better yet find two, better the chances of my triumphant return into this world so I'll bring it to its knees." Xiao Feng ordered as her laugh darkened alerting the glaive that she was awake.

They rushed to her but she simply ignored them. She changed her clothes to a light blue hanfu and the mark was gone making them feel at ease. "I'll go fetch Lanxi meanwhile you guys protect The Sect here and enjoy your stay." Xiao Feng ordered before leaving them even before they stopped her. Xiao Feng sneaked into the palace in Lanxi's residence surprising him. "What are you doing here?" Lanxi looked up from sitting in the fishing pond. "So you're in house arrest from what I've heard." Xiao Feng teased as she looked around while leaning over to Lanxi.

"I came over to visit you." Xiao Feng said as she sat down near the fish pond. "So you're worried about me?" Lanxi asked as he placed hugged his knees as he looked up at her. "Why would I be?" Xiao Feng walked away smirking. "You don't need or want to resort to hurting your own family." Xiao Feng said as she sat back down arranging her hanfu. "Also you weren't arrested." Xiao Feng told him. "You were just confined in this place which tells something." Xiao Feng looked at Lanxi who looked back her.

"That means you already have a solution." Xiao Feng said as she briefed him. "You already knew?" Lanxi asked as he continued to look at her. "Not just me, everyone in the capital of Yongzhou knows." Xiao Feng mocked him as she stared at him briefly. "There are all sorts of rumors." Xiao Feng told him what she heard in the streets that day. "A feud between brothers for the throne is now dinner party material." Xiao Feng laughed as she viewed that somewhat ironically that's what happened in her region. And people must've thought and spoke about. "The royal family is now a laughingstock." Lanxi placed his fist on his forehead covering his face in shame. "My father must be infuriated now." Xiao Feng stopped smiling as she saw Lanxi's attitude towards the situation. "If you don't mind, why don't you tell me everything?" Xiao Feng encouraged him making Lanxi finally look at her.