In Love and War Everyhting is Fair

Morgana sat down on her bed feeling tired from moving and stared outside of her balcony. Ivy went to send the message out in the outskirts of the city so it won't be intercepted. While the others went either to carry out their task or to Valindria in search of news. The door opened and Morgana looked over to see Atem walking smiling from ear to ear. "Morgana come." Atem held his hand out. Morgana confused she walked up to him and grabbed his hand. "What is it?" Morgana asked. "You'll see." Atem said excitedly as he pulled Morgana along with him to the imperial chamber. The guards opened the door to see the chamber full of dancers, singers, and food. "What's this?" Morgana asked him. "Celebration not only for Bastet but because you're pregnant with my child." Atem said excitedly. They bowed in front of the to the pharaoh and the pharaoh hugged them. "Give out candy and coins to the people!" Aknamkanon said happily. Morgana laughed as her and Atem where showered with petals of flowers while the looked at each other.

 "They are going to be so happy even after they are married

"They are going to be so happy even after they are married." Mana sighed happily. "A great tragedy is coming forth I must warn the queen." Isis said as she looked at them. Eva and the girls stopped her and shook their head. "It must be this way we can't afford her getting upset we can't let her lose her child he or she is the key for our pharaoh and his family." Lavinia said in tears. The girls looked at Atem and Morgana in tears knowing their fate wasn't going to last long. "Why are they crying?" Atem whispered as they danced. "They are just happy can't they cry of happiness?" Morgana smiled. "Heh I guess." Atem smiled back. The girls noticed Morgan sneaking a glance to them and quickly clean their tears and cheered. "May their happiness be sweet while it last." Isis said sadden. "Let it be written as shall it be done." Alexa said as she stepped in the dance floor and made the petals float again and swirl calmly around the people. "A blessing of Bastet." Shimon said as he earned the girls laugh. Zira arrived from her mission to the Valindrian palace. Atem was led away from Morgana by his father and some viziers. Morgana walked to the girls feeling exhausted. "I'm exhausted from all that moving around anyways any news?" Morgana asked the girls. Zira tensed and mention for them to move to a private area. Isis told them go to the garden and that she would cover for them.
Your highness I have grave news." Zira said bowing. "What you mean is anything wrong with my brother?" Morgana said feeling sick so she sat down next to the fountain. "No my queen but it's one of his concubines." Morgana fanned herself trying not to slap Zira. "Go on." Morgana said as Hiromi gave her a cup of fresh water. "Seher one of your brother's favorites is with a child, she's pregnant with your brother's child." Zira said.