You are...

Xiao Feng woke up hours later after Atem and the others left to their house. She walked up to the mirror and looked at herself in it then closed her eyes while shedding a tear.

She then looked outside to see that the sun was barely peeking through the clouds like it sensed her sorrow.

Jamila came inside to check on up Xiao Feng when she saw her up next to the mirror. "I'll go ahead and alert the doctor and Aya...." Jamila Kalfa stopped mid sentence by Xiao Feng who just lifted her hand.

"Prepare the bath I got things to do." Xiao Feng said in a serious tone. "Yes ma'am." Jamila Kalfa said as she went out and brought more girls to help her with the bath and get clothes ready for Xiao Feng to pick.

After bathing Xiao Feng wore a dark green dress. After doing her hair she un summoned her weapon and grabbed her bag from the couch in her room then walked out of it.

Aya was walking down the hall looking through her purse while wearing a very black tight dress. "Oh I was barely going to check up on you, how are you feeling?" Aya asked as she stopped next to Xiao Feng.

"I remembered everything even my own name..." Xiao Feng said as she tried not to cry. "I'm sorry..." Aya said as she hugged her friend.

"How's everyone?" Xiao Feng said trying to change the subject. "Healing also Ender needs help we need to send her to your grandfather's camp since she's pregnant too." Aya said as she walked next to Xiao Feng.

"Send her there she's going to be reunited with her family there." Xiao Feng said as she walked down the stairs. All of them were ready waiting for her to come down the stairs.

"I've see some of you got hurt last night take it easy today but be in high alert, the lantern festival ball is tonight I want you guys to be in alert just incase Darkus tries anything." Xiao Feng explained as she looked at everyone.

"Eva take Ender to the camp." Eva simply nodded and looked at Ender who hugged and kissed Levent goodbye.

"We will meet again I promise you once this is over." Levent promised Ender as he whipped her tears. "Take good care and don't make rash decisions." Ender said as she kissed him again.

"Don't worry I need to be alive in order to see our son or daughter." Levent said calmly. Ender smiled and walked towards Eva who outstretched her hand so Ender could take it.

Ender waved goodbye and said thank you to everyone. Eva teleported them to the camp where Xiao Feng's grandpa was playing with a boy with blonde curly hair. Eva and Ender walked up to them and bowed.

"The healer told me everything don't need to give me that paper." King Tömür said as he was letting the kids play around in his throne. "Mama...?" The little blonde boy said as he turned around.

Enders tears ran down her cheeks as she saw the little boy. "Omer..." Ender said as she knelt down and opened her arms as she hugged her son.

"He still remembers you he always wanted for you to come back for him." The king explained. "I left him here when he was still a little boy 3years old." Ender said as she picked her son up.

"It's hard having to lie to your loved ones in order to protect innocent." The king said as he got up his seat.

"Chu Qiao and Ace are ready to leave the camp Ah Du will take care of Ace's kids." The king explained. "I'll help her out." Ender whispered.

The king nodded and called one of his guards. "Bring Chu Qiao and Ace here." The king ordered. "Eva is mommy alright?" Zira' daughter asked. "She misses you a lot and she told me to give you this." Eva said as she pulled out a white lotus flower necklace that Zira gave her to give to her daughter.