Beyond The Time

Xiao Feng walked around the glaive facility followed by Zander who played with his flute.

"I find that it is very interesting that these people are Valindrian." Zander teased making Xiao Feng annoyed.

"Well Joey and Tristan do seem familiar to that viziers my father had... we made one of them marry Anzu." Xiao Feng said as she walked to her office where Jackson was sitting drinking tea.

"Oh so that's why I remember her that was so funny back then..." Zander said as he leaned on a bookshelf.

"We'll contact their family and make them send their jugs to awaken them tell them they can't evade the war much longer and that their offspring want to join." Xiao Feng explained while Zander nodded then left.

"Xiao Feng come here." Jackson said as he patted a spot on the sofa next to him.

Xiao Feng was about to sit on the spot but was twirled to sit on Jackson's lap instead.

"Here the pharaoh or anyone can't see us." Jackson teased as he bit Xiao Feng who moaned.

Jackson sensed the difference in Xiao Feng stopped himself and grabbed her lightly make her look at him.

"What have you done?" Jackson asked and Xiao Feng looked at him then closed her eyes.

"I wanted to be able to give you a heir." Xiao Feng explained while she opened one eye and Jackson looked at her wide eyed.

"Yugi is our heir I don't want to put you in danger." Jackson said worried.

"Yugi is the kingdom's heir I want give birth to your child as your wife." Xiao Feng said determined and Jackson looked at her teared eyed then kissed her passionately.

"You know I loved you ever since you smacked me with that whip of yours when we where children." Jackson confessed.

"Wait was it when we were learning how to train under Li Shi Qing?" Xiao Feng asked as she laughed at him.

"Yes we were always put to fight against each other and since we were young I got to tease you without revealing my feelings." Jackson said as caressed her face.

"All of you teased me but you teased me the hardest I thought it was because it was that I was the only girl heir." Xiao Feng explained.

"At first it was but then I saw how you cared for people and those around you... you even cried when I got hurt by me being reckless." Jackson said smirking as Xiao Feng hugged him.

"Maybe I had feeling for you back since then." Xiao Feng whispered then got up from him teasing him.

"Wait what really?" Jackson got after her surprised.

"Didn't I tell you I did insisted my father to marry me to you? Well it was after the campaign in Rhododendron when I barged in my father's office telling him who I wanted to marry." Xiao Feng explained.

"What that's when you ran off the palace after hearing his plans and you found the pharaoh on the outskirts of Valindria right?" Jackson asked as he got close to her.

"Yes and that when I had to go through hell you guys were deployed to Egypt I was stuck with the threat of my brothers being killed then Atem hurt my grandpa and I had to jumped to the river of forgetfulness..."  Xiao Feng explained as her eyes filled with tears and Jackson grabbed her hands.

"I saw how hurt you were when I suddenly showed up in Egypt next to prince and him courting me. When I got my memories back I already had set the plans to marry the pharaoh and destroy his kingdom.. but it hurt me that I couldn't be with you." Xiao Feng explained while crying.