New Place Far Away From Home

The kids ran into the restaurant but where chased out by the owner. "Hey you five thieves get out of here you only come here either to beg or steal food!" The man had the menus on his hand and he waved them on the air to hit the children. Morgana stepped in front of the kids and grabbed onto the mans arm while glaring at him. "As long as I am here you will never talk to any child like that whatsoever! Now how much coins it's worth for feeding me and these five kids?" She showed one of the Valindrian coins to the man as he glared at him. "That coin is valued at least one full family meal here ma'am." "Why does the coins have such high value here?" Morgana said as she sat down with the kids in the table. "It's been declared that Valindria is one of the most wealthiest kingdoms and their currency has more value than the one in this city ever since the pharaoh hid in his palace wall and hardly ever comes here and helps his people." Morgana smiled at the man which stared at her confused. "You are correct that Valindria is the wealthiest kingdom now give us what you promised me and these five kids and you'll receive one of these." Morgana flipped a few times the coin in her hand. The man rushed with the plates he was gathering from the other table towards the inside of the kitchen to tell his workers to make the food. The kids where surprised that Valindria was richer than the pharaoh of this land. "Wow!" The kids said in awe as the man and his workers brought the food. "As I told him as long as I'm here you guys won't suffer anymore." The kids look upped from their plates with gratitude. "Thank you my lady." Morgana looked around to see if anyone hear them say that. "Please just call me Morgana let's keep my title a secret between us okay?" Morgana whispered pleading the children to lower their voice and keep her identity a secret. "Yes!" The kids answered then stuff their mouths with food happily. "Slow down or you guys will get a stomach ache later on." Morgana calmed the kids down from scarfing to much food down their tiny throats. "Right!" The kids yelled and slowed down and Morgana laughed at them. Right after they payed the man and left the restaurant they went to buy some food to have on the house and new clothes for the children. The children followed Morgana carry the bags with their clothes while she carry all the groceries and more clothes. "This is too much food and clothes for us ma'am." The eldest of the five said while looking at the stuff. "Take your clothes and these bag of groceries to the house then come back." She stood there for a while till the kids came back running from the house. "Will you guys help me distribute these clothes and food to the poor people here?" Morgana asked the kids who nodded happily and cheered. She distributed some bags and food to them and they followed her around giving the people on the street begging some food and clothes for them. After they were done they headed home but Morgana stopped in front of the house. "Guys listen to me go get the best clothing you want to wear right now then follow me." The kids rushed in the house and grabbed the clothes they wanted to wear. Morgana gabbed a white dress and put it in a makeshift bag made of cloth and went outside. The kids stood there waiting for her with the clothes in their hands. "Alright follow me let's go shower in the river." Morgana gestured as the kids cheered and followed happily. When they got to the river the kids stripped down to their under wear and jumped into the water. The queen went into the water and washed herself meanwhile the kids played and some showered. Morgana got out of the river and set up make shift curtains and changed into her dress and dried her hair with a towel she brought. "Kids after you guys finish showering you can change into your new clothes here." The kids yelled yes and kept playing around for a bit while the queen dried her other clothes in a nearby rock. After they where done they packed everything and headed home. Morgana stored the food she made with the ingredients she bought then she grabbed a old cloth that was on her bed and put it in the hole beside the house to serve as a door. The kids played around the house while Morgana arranged their beds and hers. She put the new clothes on their wardrobe and made some pillows with the old tattered sheets they had. "Okay little ones your new bed is ready." The kids curious ran up the stairs and watched their room cleaner and with new pillows and blankets. The little one ran up to her and hugged her leg then was joined by the others. "Thank you so much Morgana." The eldest spoke for them. "Don't worry about it as long as you guys help me by giving those people food and something to cover themselves I'm happy." They all cheered and kept hugging her. "Amir, Mustafa, Mahfiruze, Hümaşah,and Kadir it's time to sleep." The kids nodded and got on the bed and Morgana helped them by covering them up with the blankets. She turned off the lantern in their room and left to her room. She laid down on her bed and looked up at the ceiling till she drifted off to sleep. By the end of the week the Valindrian Queen and the kids would go out and give food, blankets, and clothes to people in need. One day when the kids played around the area with the other kids she left towards the upper area towards the palace and distributed food, blankets, and clothes for people. People would name her the kind one since she was the only one considerate on giving something to the poor and also because she never told them her name. She saw a group of people gathering around the higher plaza. She tapped on the person in front of her and asked. "What's going on here sir?" "Oh kind one the sons pharaoh the crown prince comes here once a while to the plaza and people preform for him it had become some sort of tradition." Morgana snickered at this information. "Wow that sounds exciting." Morgana said sarcastically then advanced through the crowd and left it to help more people. She went up to some beggars sitting on the ground and she kneeled down and gave the food, blankets, and clothes to the family. "Thank you kind one may god bless you with more kindness back." Morgana smiled at the woman who looked at her then bowed. Morgana kneeled back down and lifted the woman back up. "I'm blessed by seeing less people out here in the cold streets without a need to beg." Morgana said as she let go of the woman. "Thank you again kind one if you were a queen you'd be the kindest of them all." Morgana smiled then walked away to other people asking for food and helped them.
   Meanwhile the crown prince sat in his chair bored while staring at the dancers he heard people whispering. "It's the kind one let her through." He got curious about this person his people were calling the kind one so he tried glancing through the crowd and saw a hooded figure making their way out the crowd. People saw her and made way for her and let her get out easily. Atem got out of his seat and tried following the figure determined to find out who was this person. "My prince where are you going?" Shimon stopped Atem by grabbing onto his shoulder. "I'll be right back Shimon please make sure no one noticed my absence." After Shimon sighed in defeat and let him go he followed the figure keeping him distance so he wouldn't get caught. The prince heard when a woman bless the person who his people called the kind one. He then heard that the so called 'kind one' answered that she was blessed by seeing less people begging on the streets. He was happy that his prayers of finding the kindest and selfless person that cared for his future kingdom he wanted to meet the person. Ever since the Valindrian queen disappeared his supposed to be wife who was known as the kindest and richest queen ever lived he wanted to find someone who resembled her kindness though they hadn't met not married. He saw that she gave the last items she was carrying to the last person who was begging for help she turned around and froze so as the crown prince who didn't know what to do since he was discovered.
   Morgana when she turned around she saw the prince was looking at her and she stared back to see one of his priest running up to the prince. Atem couldn't believe what he was seeing a young pale lady with long black hair with lapis lazuli beads adorning her hair, hourglass figure, icy blue eyes eyes and rich red lips. He was about to speak when he was interrupted by Mahad who rushed by his side. "My prince please you must return to..." Atem rose his hand stopping Mahad from ending the sentence. "Mahad shut up for a minute." Atem stared as the woman started to leave towards the crowd. "Mahad we're following her." Atem walked with determination, putting his hood on and trying to never leave her out of his sight as he made through the crowd. He kept following her as she stopped in front of some kids that where playing around in the street. "Time to go wash up you guys been playing all day and got very dirty." The lady ushered five kids inside a house. "Yes My Lady!" They yelled as they ran inside while Morgana stood there shaking her head. "Why would they call her my lady is she not their mother?" Mahad asked as he saw in awe. Morgana went inside the house and took off her cape and put it down on the chair and arranged her hair. Atem followed her through the opening of the wall covered by a blanket. He saw her laid her cape down and arrange her hair and clothes. The kids ran into a room who Atem guessed was the bathroom of the house. "Weird lads you guys remind me, of me and my brother Darakai." She laughed as the kids rushed and argue on getting to the bathroom. The prince couldn't take it anymore in his heart he knew that this woman was the one the gods said he would find. "Umm excuse me lady or should I say the kind one?" He saw she grabbed something out of her belt, turned around, and pushed Atem to the wall as she pointed a sword to his throat. "Who are you two, why did you follow me here, and what do you want with me and the kids!?" Morgana shifted her sword to Mahad then back at Atem who didn't move from the wall. "My name is Atem the crown prince of Thebes and this is one of my priest Mahad. We saw you giving food and blankets to the poor and heard you were called the kind one!" Atem exclaimed while holding his hands up he saw that she tighten the grip on the sword that was elegantly embroidered that could only could belong to a queen or king. "What's your name my lady I want to know the name of the kind woman that has been helping my people." Morgana laughed at the prince which Mahad frowned. "Ha your people? These people are not your property they are free people who seems that you don't even take care of." Morgana scoffed still pointing the sword at the two intruders in the house. "I do care for my people my lady if some of the many suitors had your heart and mind my people wouldn't have to steal nor beg." Atem said as he tried to calm the woman up. "I'm not going to be yours little pharaoh so don't even try to pull a move on me." She said as she placed her sword on Atem's neck. "In the name of pharaoh Aknamkanon please drop your weapon!" Mahad withdrew his sword but was stopped by Atem who raised his hand. "Mahad Stop! Please accept what I can give you a life on the palace as my queen the kids will go with us and I'll help them get an education and they will never suffer. With your help we can put my kingdom in balance." Morgana laughed at Atem while still holding her sword on Atem's neck. "I will never be your queen crown prince I would be a guard of your palace and probably help you with the kingdom take it or leave it!" Morgana yelled as she moved her sword closer on Atem's neck. "Okay, okay you'll be my personal guard and we both get what we want everyone wins right?!" Atem squealed as he stared at the person who they called the kind one but didn't seem like it right now she see, more as a dangerous one. "Get out now I'm not going anywhere with you!" Atem stared at her in shock when her silvery grey eyes suddenly turned crimson red. "I... we will be in contact with you if change your mind alright sounds good right?" Mahad said cautiously as he pulled the prince out of the house. "Wait! Mahad no!" Atem tried clinging onto the building while Mahad dragged him away. "We need her for the sake of the kingdom!" Mahad just tried his best to safe guard the prince while Atem struggled against him trying to get the woman to reason with him. Priest Seto came running up to them and helped Mahad drag the prince back to the plaza. "Are you even going to ask?" Mahad huffed as he kept dragging Atem with him. "No I see you have your sword drawn and the prince wanting to go back to what I assume is the dangerous spot." Seto explained as helped Mahad with the struggling prince. "She can help us Mahad, Seto please." Atem said as he looked at them each to see if they understood him. Both Seto and Mahad ignored the prince's plead because they only had one thought in mind and that was to protect the prince from any harm that may have come on his way. Atem frustrated pushed his protectors away and walked up the platform. The council order the return of the caravan without any explanation servants and soldiers took the prince in the palace walls.
   Morgana withdrew her sword and fell on her knees in pain. "You want to be stronger in order to protect them then let me help you." The chilling voice said next to her ear she turned around and saw no one next to her she turned her head inspecting the room to see a shadow of a woman with red eyes looking back at her. "Oh don't be scared I'm here to protect you and those kids." The dark figure approached her she wanted to run away but couldn't she was stuck there in pain while she stared at the figure coming closer. "Don't be scared if you don't want my help right now it's ok but I know later you will and you won't be able to resist." The figure leaned close to Morgana who gasped to see someone just like her but with red eyes look back at her smirking. "You know my name we both share the same body one day we will be as whole." With those words the figures vanished while Morgana cried in pain and fainted just when the kids got out the bathroom. All of them scared ran up to her and started shaking her. "My lady wake up!" Amir yelled while shaking her trying not to cry. Morgana a few minutes later she groaned as she woke up and sat up. "Miss are you alright?" Hümaşah asked as she put a wet towel on the queens forehead. "I'm fine... I just fainted don't worry." Morgana got up wobbling a bit then steady herself with help of the chair in front of her. "Who's hungry?" "Me!" All of the kids yelled while she smiled and moved into the kitchen and cooked something for them to eat.
  Days passed and the prince would send servants to ask Morgana to come to the palace who she threaten and sent them back saying no. Morgana went out like every other day to give food and blankets to people when she spotted a young couple begging. Morgana handed them food and blankets. "Thank you my lady we are honored my the gods bless you with a long life and prosperity." Morgana smiled at the couple. "No problem also you guys seem to be very young don't you guys have families." Morgana said as she sat down in front of them. "We were kicked out of our homes my lady since my young wife can't have kids and I have failed in getting any job to support us both they thrown us out." Morgana thought on how she was able to help them. "Do you know how to do anything?" The young man thought for a bit. "I know carpeting since I was little because my friend's father is a carpenter taught me and my friend even though my family frowned upon it." The young man bowed his head feeling ashamed. "How about you?" Morgana asked the young woman who was wrapping herself in one blanket. "I know how to sow Miss." Morgana smiled thinking a way to propose them to take care of the kids. "Do you guys love children?" Morgana asked cautiously as she saw deep into their souls silently judging them. "Yes the feeling of having some is our dream." The young couple said in unison as they held each other with love. "How about if the children weren't yours as in adopting some will you guys still love them the same as if they were yours?" The couple looked at each other and nodded to each other. "Yes we would we were thinking on doing that one day it's the reason we were kicked out..." They bowed sadden about the fact they were kicked out. "Umm please be around here for a few days I'll help you with some stuff I'll just have to convince some people." Morgana ran away into an alley ignoring the couple calling out for her. [They might be the right people to take care of the kids after I..] Her thoughts where interrupted by some who put a dagger onto her neck she stared at the masked man who had the dagger. "What do you want?" Morgana asked the man who just grabbed her and pulled her deeper inside the alley. "Tell me what do you want from me and you won't be hurt." Morgana warned while the man scoffed. Morgana stepped on his foot the ripped the mask while hitting him on the chest with her foot as she flipped away from him. Seto stumbled back into the ground dropping his millennium item and glaring back at Morgana who crouched in a fighting stance. She rolled her eyes as she saw who it was and walked up to him to offer him a hand. Seto grabbed his millennium rod and grabbed onto her hand while glaring at her while she helped him up. "Never try to do that again if you want your butt kicked again." Morgana warned while glaring up at him. "Hmm feisty so that's why the son's pharaoh insists for you to go to the palace with him." Seto said as he grabbed one of Morgana's hair strand while smirking at her. She grabbed his hand which was grabbing her hair and Seto just grabbed her by the waist. Morgana surprised by the move he made hit his chest. "What are you doing?" Seto looked at her with a gaze she couldn't seem to put a name on it. "Seto what the..." Morgana was even more surprised when Seto's lips met hers. Seto let go of her hair and caressed her head pushing her up to him while hugging her waist with his other arm. Morgana pounded her arms on his chest trying to get away from him till she brought her knee up and hit him in his private area. He released her immediately and crouched in pain. "How dare you!" Morgana yelled as she backed away from him. "Don't say you didn't like it." Seto said in pain. "You're disgusting how dare you kiss me knowing your prince wants me." Seto laughed and got up looking at Morgana's every move. "Did you hear yourself just now?" Seto laughed as Morgana glared. "Yes I know what I said I'm not dumb." Morgana scoffed at Seto who just looked at her like if she said something funny. "Look tell your prince I'm not going to him and to stop begging." Morgana said as she stepped in front of Seto. "You know he will do anything to get you to go with him no matter at what cause." Seto smirked while Morgana glared at him. "Well I'm not afraid eh.. what's your name?" Morgana suddenly said confused. "Seto Priest Seto right hand of..." [SLAP!] Morgana slapped Seto across the face he stumbled against the wall. "You were the one that didn't help the kids I'm with you rat!" Seto's eyes widen as she put a dagger on his neck as she pinned him on the wall. "I was just following the orders of the higher priest who's much closer to the pharaoh." Seto said as she glared at him and withdrew her weapon. "You're annoying." Morgana said as she walked away. "Tell your god damn prince to bring it, I'm ready for anything I won't give up on not wanting to go with him." Morgana left while whipping her mouth rapidly with her clothes disgusted that priest would do that. She walked back home and helped the kids shower and made food then they all went to sleep.