You are driving me mad

Atem after getting dressed he walked to through the bedroom and stopped as he saw a rose was set in the vanity. Picking it up he smelled it then looked in the mirror.

He saw his reflection but it seemed like he was wearing his clothes from his past in ancient Egypt.

Then it morphed to his current one once he blinked. He heard someone singing a faintly outside his room.

Deciding on not keeping the guys waiting he walked out his room to meet with errant who bowed and lead him through the manor.

While walking he could see his reflections changed he was wearing his Egyptian clothes, hanfu, or even the normal clothes he eventually put on.

Annoyed of seeing this changes he rubbed his eyes one more time then decided to keep looking forward to where the lady was leading him.

The lady stopped in front of massive doors where two guards wearing kings glaive armor stood guarding it.

She turned around to face him and bowed to him as she motioned him to enter. The guards as soon as they saw her do that they opened the massive doors.

"I can not walk past these doors you must walk through these doors up far ahead in the hall you'll find the living room of the west wing Sire." The woman spoke bowing.

"Thank you ehhhh...?" Atem forgot to ask her name just incase he bumps into her again and he needs her help.

"Ling'er your majesty." Atem bowed his head slightly in acknowledgement and started walking on his on now through those doors. He started hearing so one singing louder as he grew closer to the living room.

🎶 hú li ā hú li ā

děng bú dào fàng yáng guī lái de gū niang

hú li ā hú li ā

děng bú dào qí mǎ lù guò de gū niang

hú li zài chàng ā

yì zhī hú li ā

tā zuò zài shā qiū shàng

zuò zài shā qiū shàng qiáo zhe yuè liang

děng zhe gū niang

Fox, fox.
The girl who can't wait to return from the sheep.
Fox, fox.
A girl who can't wait to pass by on horseback.
The fox is singing.
A fox.
It's sitting on the dunes.
Sitting on the dunes, looking at the moon.
Waiting for the girl.🎶

As soon as he arrived at the living room he looked around and saw the person who was singing the song sitting in the sofa. Taking the petals of a rose while singing the song she looked up in the hardly dim light.

Atem gasped as he saw that same red dress he's been seeing in his dreams and illusions. "Xiao Feng..." Atem manage to speak out as he stumbled backwards. Xiao Feng plucked the last petal of the rose in her hand and her eyes changed into her icy blue grey.