Past repeats itself.

After a week passed Xiao Feng spent her time locked in her bedroom or in her office. She stared at Yugi's photo on his curriculum that he send asking for a job in her company. "Part time job..." Xiao Feng said as she dropped the file and walked out to the balcony. "In order to fully protect them not only Yugi but those innocent children you must remember." Aya said as she walked up to her.

     "Things are getting worse he really is willing to kill anyone to get to him..." Xiao Feng said in a shaky breath. "Then you must step it up and deceive the enemy just like you been doing with the pharaoh." Aya said as she relaxed in the chair on the balcony.

     "You can't hide from him forever or escape. Knowing him and his past life attitude who he hasn't used yet in order to get you at all cost it is totally surprising." Aya commented.

    "Li Cheng Yin... we both suffered in that life too... was it like that also in Egypt?" Xiao Feng asked. "I cannot say anything you must figure out on your own but all I can tell you everything repeats itself once again you better be prepared this time." Aya said as she stood up and patted Xiao Feng's back. Xiao Feng showered then went to sleep thinking of what to do.

    Atem stirred in his sleep till he jolted up awake while sweating. He got out his bed and grabbed a new set of pjs and took a shower to get rid of the sweat.

    As soon as he got on his new pjs he was going back to his bed when he saw someone wearing a bright red dress walk by his doorway. "Yugi?" Atem asked calmly trying to not get spooked out.

     "Li Cheng Yin ...." Atem heard a woman voice said. Atem went out his room and looked down the railing of the stairs to see someone in red passing towards the door. Atem ran down the stairs and headed to the hallway that lead to the door and saw the door was open.

    Grabbing his coat he ran outside his loft and checked the hallway. He heard the elevator door dinged and he turned around to see it was going down.

He pressed the button repeatedly so the elevator returned. As soon as it opened he bolted inside and pressed the lobby option.

    Once down he looked around to see the woman in the red dress walking towards the outside of the hotel. He followed her around for a few blocks till he lost track off her in top of a bridge. "Li Cheng Yin...." Atem heard the woman said again and he turned around to see nothing was there.

He looked down the stream that passed through the bridge to see his reflection and a woman's reflection next to him. He turned next to him both ways and the woman didn't appear.

He looked terrified to the water to see his reflection along with the woman's. He could see her red and gold dress and part of her hair jewelry. He saw only the bottom part of her face which was the nose and lips.

     "Li Cheng Yin." Atem saw the woman spoke as she reached out to him. Atem tried pulling away from her grasp but found that he was falling towards the water.

    He prepared for impact with the water but felt nothing. He opened his eyes and saw he was in front of the museum right in the middle of all the rides and the booths.

    Atem confused turned. around to look everywhere trying to figure out why was he here. "Look who we have here if it isn't the pharaoh." Atem looked up on the museums stairs to see someone with his hood up.

     "Who are you show yourself!" Atem warned. "Ha the almighty pharaoh dares to make threats without carrying a weapon how pathetic!" The voice mocked.

    "Who are you?!" Atem yelled. The figure used his immortal speed against him and in seconds the figure was in front of him.

     "You're worst nightmare." The figure said as it pulled his cape of to reveal Darkus.