The way to find her...

Morgana woke up feeling sore like something run over her. With her head spinning she got up her bed and head to her bathroom but collapsed right in the middle of her room. "Lady Morgana please you should've just called!" Azra and Lavinia said in unison as they ran up to her and helped her up. They placed Morgana on her bed and helped her get comfortable. "My queen the priest said to drink this right when you wake up and you must drink it all." Zira handed the potion bottle to her and helped her drink it all. As soon as Morgana started to drink it she wanted to spat it out because it tasted so strong and a bit disgusting to her. "We are sorry lady Morgana but it's in order for the rituals magic to work." Eva said as she hold her hand up to her chest worried for her queen. "Wouldn't have thought a desire so trivial as having a baby would require such disgusting method of awful drinks." Morgana said as she controlled her urge to vomit what she just drank. "We must return to Valindria and say goodbye to my brother we need to appoint a vizier in his absence." Morgana said feeling a bit more energetic now. "Are you sure we are ready to depart my lady?" Chu Qiao asked with worry laced in her voice. "I don't know what this drink contained but it helped me to feel much better." Morgana said as she stood up without feeling weak. "I guess is the drawbacks of not being immortal and we need to drink that potion to recuperate from what we temporarily lost." Ivy said thoughtfully. "I agree some how that drink whatever it may contain must probably to help us get used to when we are not immortal so we can reproduce." Alexa said as she jotted stuff down in a handmade book. "Jotting things up like the nerd you are Alexa." Ivy teased. "At least I'm doing something to help analyze this situation our life is not just being prepared for brainless battles we need to strategize so we can have the upper hand than the enemy." Alexa said annoyed at Ivy's teasing. "Enough you two less bickering and more listening to our queen." Eva glared at them both who shut up and bowed before Morgana apologizing. Morgana just blinked at their behavior since it was the first time in years those two where rude to each other. "Anyways let's head there now then when we come back we will deal with the prince." Morgana said as she head to the bathroom to bathe and get changed. ~Morgana didn't even went to the imperial chamber to announce she was leaving she and her ladies left towards Valindria. Once there they hopped off their horses and Morgana covered her face. She walked towards the place and was received with bowing servants and guards. She went to the imperial chamber where all the viziers awaited the her brother to come out. "Gentlemen who has my brother chosen to go with him to zigetvár?" Morgana asked as she saw the military vizier along with the treasury and naval vizier walked forward. "That's it?" She asked trying not to slap herself. "He said he wanted for you to choose the rest." Gazanfer said bowing to her while the girls stared at him in disbelief. "Grand vizier I would like you to stay here but you must go and help my brother win this war." Morgana said while sitting in her throne. "Kasim, Ali Mehmet, Davud, Hiroto, Jōnouchi, Nadu, and Ibrahim paşa you're going to the war with my brother and make sure to assure this victory." They all bowed to her and stepped forward as she called their name. "Gazanfer and the other viziers will stay here or go govern their provinces and assure our provinces don't be affected by this war." Morgana explained farther. Darkus arrived wearing his armor with his helmet in hand.

 Darkus arrived wearing his armor with his helmet in hand