The Ritual and The Evil Mage?

Morgana walked into the halls of rituals following one of the healers where she saw a the table where she was going to lay down. The healer motioned for her to lay down and she did so they tied her wrist to the stone table. Trying to breathe slowly to calm herself she looked over the room.

The healers walked around lighting cancels and sand making some sort of symbol around her on the ground

The healers walked around lighting cancels and sand making some sort of symbol around her on the ground. One of the healers walked up to her with a cup full of a strange liquid that smelled so strongly. "It's an infusion of lithium, silver dust, garlic, grapefruit, and some other spices." The healer said as Sekhmet and Morgana looked at him disgusted. "Might want to sip it in one gulp." The healer strapping her foot down said while staring at her. Sekhmet and Morgana both counted in their head and then drank the cup as fast as possible. The healer then strapped her down immediately by the chest before she could even gag from the taste and the burning sensation. Sekhmet felt her whole body was lit on fire and she started groaning in pain it was like that venom Shimon used on the dagger he stabbed once but this one was different. It felt ten times worse she tried fighting her restrains when all of a sudden she heard on of the healers cranking down a lever. It lowered some shiny metal cuffs that had metal spikes on the inside. Feeling herself weakened she tried pulling away but it wasn't enough. Some healers started chanting the ritual while the others placed the metal cuffs on her. Sekhmet screamed loudly to let her go as she felt the spikes go into her skin. The burning sensation all over her body seemed to heighten after every syllable spoken by the priest and the cuffs didn't help her at all it only caused her more pain. Sekhmet was confused she usually didn't feel pain till now she kept thrashing around as the spikes went through her. Mana turned away while chanting the words with the healers while crying. Sekhmet felt her tears burn her skin everything burned and she felt weak to do anything. A shinny bright light rained over the place and she felt her fangs dropped down on her mouth but they seemed to disappear like they dissolved quickly with the liquid she drank earlier. Sekhmet opened hers eyes and the healers saw that her iris didn't show blue and black anymore only it only changed from black and red to her normal grey eyes. Before they finished one of the healers forced a another cup full of other different ingredients down her throat after lifting the shackles off. There was a red river that flowed from the incisions of the cuffs around the table and down like stream to a vial that was on the floor in front of Sekhmet's feet.

(The blood running through the wall in this clips it's kinda of how it fell from her body to the vial)