Into the Cursed Crown City

Farrah used her magic to create a protection barrier for everyone. "This will serve as protection for us here." Farrah announced as they all looked at bubble surrounding them. "As long it protects us from what the type of things that lurk here." Xiao Feng sighed as she summoned her blade and the others did the same.

"It will my queen." Farrah reassured her as she summoned her wand and teleporting the horses away for their protection. "Is it just me or this place seems like it's pulled out of a nightmare." Ace shivered as he gripped on his sword tightly expecting something to jump out to scare him.

"Some masters have been coming here to research a way for cure for this place and failed... they only managed to contained it from spreading to the other regions of Valindria." Farrah gestured to the place and they heard some rustling of something incoming. "Yuck what are those creatures moving at great speed?" Azra pointed with her sword as she got ready to fight them. "Those are Fiends there are bigger one's up ahead." Farrah used a lightning strike towards the fiends and destroying a few of them.

"I guess we should save our energy on them right?" Ace gestured before throwing a lightning bomb he stole from Eva's pouch. "Hey that's my bomb!" Eva looked down at her pouch which was open. "Meh I knew a couple of these were going to be useful." Ace winked as he ran away inside the place. "He doesn't know where he's going but there he goes..." Zander muttered as they all started walking behind Ace. "Let's catch up to him before we loose him or else he'll be dead in no time." Jackson sighed as he rubbed his temples.

Once they met with Ace who stood looking at the monsters up ahead. "Hey buddy got cold feet?" Vedat mocked as he slapped his arms around him. "Aye can't you see they are double my size they can play whack a Molly with me." Ace shrugged him off annoyed then walked towards Farrah looking for answers.

"I have an alternative route this way so we get to the desired sword easily skipping the monsters up ahead." Farrah pointed with her wand as she led them somewhere safer. They walked through a broken pathway that contained less monsters and it seemed some of the houses where still intact. Once defeating the monsters they came up to some rumble were it was covered with branches of fallen trees. Making it easier to climb to the other side of the street where the river that divided the town from the citadel.

"We need to climb across these branches then wind walk across the broken bridge..." Farrah was stopped by Xiao Feng who gripped her arm. "Wind walk?" Xiao Feng asked nervously knowing she was bad it. "If we fall on the miasma we will turn into those monsters. It's the only way we could get to the citadel." Farrah pointed all the way across the river as Xiao Feng gulped.

They stared up ahead once they arrived the broken bridge. Near the citadel walls bigger monsters seemed to be guard to what used to be the gates of it. "What are those?" Max readied his weapon just incase when they wind walk those things reacted.

"Ebonfiend Hulk fiends, records been that the infection is less up in the citadel. Where am I afraid is here since the miasma is fumes cause the protection to get weaker plus we are using our Chi we will have difficulty passing for those who struggle." Farrah turned around to face Xiao Feng who kicked around. "Just great,Tell me something reassuring when we are out of here!" Xiao Feng was pulled by Zander and Jackson from launching at Farrah.

"It's getting hard to breathe!" Gu Jian exclaimed as he fought some fiends trying to get to the bridge. "You heard Farrah stupid miasma let's kill them all and cross this bridge!" Ivy yelled as she slashed some skeletons away. "We need to cross your ladyship!" Lavinia yelled as they cleared their way to the bridge.

"Everyone go ahead!" Xiao Feng order out of breath backing away with her hands on knees. Feng Lanxi sensed her hesitating and decided to grab her by the arm stop her from backing away. "I'll help you." Feng Lanxi encouraged her as he brought her close to the bridge. "hēi hēi húli I can't do it!" Xiao Feng cried out as she banged her hands against his chest.