What have you done now!!!

Morgana walked towards her door ready to go to Atem's bedroom. When Eva and Alexia came into her room looking for her. "My queen we have some information." Alexia said bowing. "We will discuss it tomorrow as soon everyone has their info." Morgana said dismissively. They bowed and followed her to the door of Atem's bedroom. "Is the prince here?" Morgana asked. "Yes he's waiting for you let me announce you to him." Sümbül ağa answered as he went through the door. "Your highness the Valindrian queen is here." Sümbül ağa said bowing. "Let her in and all of you leave." Atem instructed to his servants to stop arranging the bedroom and leave him to be ready for Morgana. They all bowed down and left the room. Sümbül ağa then came out the door and bowed in front of the queen. "My queen you can go in now." Sümbül ağa gestured bowing I front of her. Morgana walked inside and the girls were about to go inside with them when Sümbül ağa stopped them. Morgana looked around the room and saw candles lit almost everywhere and flower petals on the ground. She then looked at Atem who was standing over his desk looking at something while wearing a robe. Morgana went up to Atem and kneeled down and kiss the robe and Atem lifted her up by putting his fingers in her chin. They look into each other's eyes and leaned in for a kiss. Atem thought something was different of Morgana's presence like something was off. He shrugged it up and kept kissing her while groping her. They stumbled on the bed and laid there making love to one another.
     Isis was walking from Aknadin's chambers after investigating by looking through his notebooks of the whereabouts of Aya. Isis was playing with the sleeves of her dress when she bumped into Seto who was walking to his dorm. "Isis where do you come from your dorm is not even in this area?" Seto interrogated. "Se..Seto I was looking for you in fact the prince wants you to train with him after he's...." Isis quieted down when she noticed that Seto glared at her. "After he what?!" Seto asked annoyed. "After he and the queen are done with their sexual desires..." Isis bowed her head in embarrassed. Seto punched the wall upon hearing this startling Isis who looked up at where he hit wide eyed. "Seto your hurt let me help you..." Isis tried prying his hand from the wall to inspect how bad it was hurt. Seto yanked her hand off him and then walked away fuming towards the infirmary. Isis upset went towards the garden and sat there and cried. She wanted to take Seto's pain away but she felt useless like he would never look at her the way he looks at the queen. Hiromi frowned upon seeing Isis cry over the ruthless and cold priest. She wanted everyone to be happy and feel love just like she and Zander secretly do. She arranged her hair and dress then walked with confidence to Isis who saw Hiromi and wiped her tears away. "How long you been here?" Isis asked. "Me? I just arrived. Do have it?" Hiromi whispered as soon as she got close to Isis. They both looked both ways and Isis took a scroll out of her sleeve. "I almost got caught so we need to hurry and place it back as swiftly as possible." Isis whispered while Hiromi nodded. "Thank you I'll have Eva return it back." Hiromi whispered back then hugged Isis and left. All the girls returned with their information at hand and where waiting for Morgana to appear. "Where's our queen?" Azra asked while pacing back and forth. "She's with the prince let them have fun." Zira giggled. "The plan is going smoothly as we planned." Lavinia smiled as the girls agreed. "To bad the fates of some won't head to happy endings." Hiromi said saddened remembering Isis crying over Seto. "If you mean about Mana and Mahad well it's inevitable he is the millennium ring holder and that person who takes it away will also take away his life that will make our Mana go berserk." Ivy said shrugging. Alexa rolled her eyes at Ivy's remark but she knew she was right. "That's why we need to find Aya she will help on controlling Mana." Chu Qiao explained as she play with Hiromi's hair strand. "So has the queen chose a place of her burial?" Zira asked causing the girls to glare at her. "Hey she did mentioned it the other day that she wanted to build a tomb to make it seem she died." Zira defended herself. "That's why her brother is going to go at war for the place." Lavinia answered. "Szigetvár is not the resting place for her that's for her brother." Eva said causing the girls to look at her. "She wants a secret place she be buried where no Egyptian or Valindrian would know." Ivy said while looking at the scrolls she had. "In the far land north of here?" Alexa asked. "I don't remember the name but yeah it will be a discreet tomb." Ivy said thoughtfully. The girls waited patiently for her queen to arrive so they can tell her the news.
Atem still couldn't shake the feeling that something was different from Morgana so he got off his bed leaving a sleeping Morgana on his bed and went out his balcony to think. He tried remembering the times they've done it and how she acted. He remembered that she always tried to take charge and tried to show her powers against him just to lure him in. But right now she led him do whatever with her like she was expecting and didn't even bite him in the neck which was a little suspicious for him. He turned around and looked at the sleeping beauty then out the scenery again. He huffed in frustration on what he was thinking to try but he wanted to make sure. He walked to his dresser and took a normal dagger from the drawers then he walked to Morgana who was sprawled over the bed sound asleep. He carefully grabbed her hand and slid the dagger across her palm. Morgana flinched but then went back to sleep. He grabbed a cloth and cleaned her wound to see if it healed but was surprised when she kept bleeding. "She would always heal herself..." Atem narrowed his eyes at her. He straddled her then placed his hand on over her neck and applied pressure. Morgana started stirring feeling that something was crushing her body and neck. Morgana tried jolting up to get air but could and panicked. She opened her eyes to see Atem over her choking her. She tried to pry him off her but then felt a sting on her palm. She moved her hand to see it and saw blood dripping from her palm. It was getting harder to breathe so she tried reaching for Atem to push him off her. Atem kept applying pressure seeing her struggle silently he prayed for her to kick him of her with her unusual strength. Morgana kept trashing around trying to get him off her but failed without her immortality she was weak. Sekhmet kept telling her in her head that he would let go not to worry. Tears in her eyes dropped as she stared in horror at Atem as he kept applying pressure. She kept tryin to pry him off but was loosing conscious. Atem felt her grip get loose from his arms and her body growing limp. "Sekhmet! He not letting go help.." Morgana yelled in her brain. "Come on throw me Morgana use your powers heal yourself and throw me off!" Atem yelled in his head. "Atem..." Morgana gasped out before she was passing out as he choked her. Morgana was giving in and was about to close her eyes. Atem saw she wasn't fighting back that he panicked and let her go. Morgana suddenly didn't feel and pressure and that she could breathe again and she jolted up coughing. "Get off me!" Morgana gasped out teared eyed. Atem shocked that she didn't use her powers he moved away terrified of what he done. "Morgana I'm..." Atem was stopped by a stumbling Morgana going to the bathroom. Morgana weakly tried washing her hands to take off the blood off then used one of the towels to wrap it around it to stop the bleeding. Trembling she walked back the bedroom where Atem sat on the bed looking shocked and terrified. "Why didn't she healed or used her powers..." he whispered to himself when Morgana was in the bathroom. He then remembered what he and Mana where learning about Valindria and it people. He remembered about a ritual they would do to take their immortality away but couldn't remember the rest. He looked up to see Morgana stumbled back with her hand bandaged with a towel. "What have you done now..." Atem got down the bed and strolled towards Morgana who stopped then walked back away. "Morgana what have you done?" Atem asked as he neared her. Morgana moved side ways away from. "Get away from me!" Morgana yelled as she tried running away. "Morgana wait!" Atem said reaching out to her catching her arm. Panicking Morgana clawed his hand off her arm. "What have I done?! More like what have you done you just attacked me while I was sleeping!" Morgana yelled back. The door was busted open but the guards who sounded alarm from the yelling. The girls who also heard the screaming ran up to the door but some of the guards blocked the way. "Is anything wrong your majesty?" Zander bowed without looking up. "Let me go Atem!" Morgana yelled with a raspy voice. Atem looked at the guard then at Morgana who kept trying to pry him away. "Why aren't you healing?!" Atem yelled. "Oh shit time to make an entrance then." Sekhmet talked to Morgana. Morgana's eyes glowed red and then used hers and Sekhmet's power to pry him off. "Run Morgana I'm feeling weak as you we need to get out of her he weakened us by choking us!" Sekhmet warned. As Atem fell to the ground Morgana sprinted to the door and shoved through the guards. The guards seeing the queen running towards them moved as quickly as possible away to let her through. "My queen!" The girls yelled as Morgana stumbled out the room to Ivy's arms who was the one up front trying to fight her way in. "Get me out of here now!" Morgana demanded with a raspy voice. The girls panicking helped her out. Ivy picked her up with Alexa's help and took her to her room. "My queen your bleeding!" Hiromi screamed scared of what happened in the prince's room.
The girls laid her down the bed and examined her to see what the prince done to her. Eva took the towel of her hand and looked at the bleeding wound. She started some spell to heal her cut while the others checked if anything else he done to her. "Heal her arm next there's a bruise going on there." Lavinia said as she looked at it. "He...I woke up with him on top of me... chocking me..and somehow I had that cut in my palm!" Morgana said crying while the girls moved her hair off her neck. "Did he asked something while he did that?" Chu Qiao asked while controlling her anger. Morgana shook her head while crying. "He just stared down at me..." Morgana choked out as she sobbed. "He must've notice something different of you." Azra commented as she stroke her chin. The girls and Morgana looked at her. "Like what she looks normal to me?!" Zira asked. "He must of felt something off during the intercourse like you always do something to him that you didn't do today?" Azra said unsure. "He asked me what have I done now?" Morgana said trying to think why he asked that and what she do different. "I.. I usually bite him and suck his blood..." Morgana said blushing a bit. "Common thing we do to our partners during sex.." Hiromi said while she paced. "Yeah but the thing is that she's somehow human." Eva said as she healed her arm. "Oh yeah... her teeth aren't sharp right now to sink in the skin her immortal side gone for the baby." Ivy commented. "This is going to be hard to explain maybe you can go of on that you where full and the healing well..." Alexa stopped because she ran out of ideas. "You can say you were under one of Mana's spells that she learned of the slow process of healing spell we use against criminals of our race." Zira offered. "Hmm not bad Zira not bad at all." Eva said as she made Morgana look at her while she healed her neck. "Since right now he hasn't moved also Eva is healing you you can say that right girls?" Hiromi said hopeful. Ivy looked outside the room to see if the prince was outside which only the guards where outside.
After Morgana went running off and was helped by the girls Atem put his robe and walked to the study hall but was stopped by Shimon who was walking half asleep away from the study hall. "Master why are you here awake?" Shimon asked. "Shimon I have to look at the records room move out the way." Atem said politely. "Master is too late to be looking at scrolls you have a meeting with your father the pharaoh and the queen about the wedding." Shimon said yawning. "But I need to look at something regarding the queen..." Atem protested as he was pushed by Shimon away from the study room. "Not now my prince. Guards take the prince to his room and don't let him out till the morning." Shimon ordered while yawning. The guards stood in front of Atem next to Shimon blocking the study hall from him. "Ugh fine!" Atem grumbled annoyed. He walked back to his room with the guards following him. When he neared Morgana's room he saw Ivy peeking out the door. She saw him and she bowed but kept a good grip on the door. "Is Morgana alright?" Atem asked which Ivy glared but corrected herself as she remembered who asked her. "Her majesty is fine she requested for you not to bother her at this moment she wants to rest in her bed." Ivy said coldly. "I'm really sorry for what happened earlier..." Atem said. "Your majesty may I give a suggestion?" Ivy said as she looked at him. "Yes go ahead." Atem said now getting curious. "Please don't say sorry to me you should apologize to the queen yourself not use me as messenger also do something special to make up for it. If she forgives you." She remarked the last part then bowed and went inside the room. Atem groaned and then kept walking to his room. He entered his room and plopped onto his bed regretting on what he did earlier but also thinking of what he remembered. Of the ritual the people of Valindria do to get rid of their immortality and what was it for since he couldn't remember. He late fell asleep thinking that.
                                      ~Later in the morning~
      Mana stirred in the bed and felt like she was on top of something hard. Her head stung and the light coming of the room wasn't helping. Squinting she opened her eyes and jolted up off the bed tumbling down to the floor screaming on top of her lungs. Mahad jolted away hearing Mana's screams. "Ahhhhh! What have you done Mahad!" Mana said trying to cover herself with the sheets. "What do you mean what have I done?!" Mahad held his head as he looked around and noticed he was naked. He grabbed a pillow and covered himself. "Mana what the hell is going on!?" Mahad asked while Mana started crying and moved away from the bed while covering herself with the sheets. "You monster you... you stole my innocence away!" Mana stumbled trying to get up as she tried covering herself. "What no I would never do that!" Mahad said panicking. "Then why were we laying down naked me on top of you?!" Mana screamed while she searched for her clothes. "I don't know I have no idea?!" Mahad exclaimed. "What you mean you don't know I know for sure not in my right mind I would do this such of thing and with my master?!" Mana said as she ran to the back of the changing screen and changed. "I would never try to force you into anything you would want to do Mana you know me!" Mahad defended. "All I just remember was I beat you on the spar then left and bumped to Eva and from there it's blurry!" Mana said with her clothes on and threw the cover to Mahad. "I just remember going after you and walked by Eva who talked to you from there I don't know what happened I can't remember." Mahad said confused. Mana fell to the ground crying not knowing what to do. Mahad went and changed then go out the bathroom and kneeled down in front of Mana. "Whatever happened we will find out together." Mahad said as he laid his hand on Mana's shoulder. They both suddenly remembered what happened between each other. Mana pushed Mahad away wide eyed while crying. "What have you done now! You took advantage of me! I can't believe you Mahad I'll never forgive you!" Mana yelled as she got up and ran out Mahad's room. She ran out the hallway and bursted into her room and went straight to the bathroom to shower the memories away. "Eva what have you done!" Mahad threw stuff around angry of what happened regretting of him being off guard which led him to get bewitched on. He remembered a spar with Karim where he commented. "You're going soft Mahad and that's going to get you." He tried calming down before his magic spewed out of control after he felt the millennium ring shake. "I need to find her and make her confess why she did this to me and Mana." Mahad said with determination.