The prince of light

Once everyone got evacuated from that place some were sent to Xiao Feng's villa and the other where Yugi and the others where going to stay. Yugi sat in the living room watching as glaives rushed with medical supplies throughout the living room to the main corridor to the back. Yuan Shaui and Nurgül came from the corridor bandaged up but with their normal clothes back. "You should be resting Yugi those monsters that you attacked aren't easy." Nurgül suggested. "I don't feel tired or sore like the rest probably because of my immortality.." Yugi whispered and Yuan Shaui looked at him.

"Well in that case just relax your mother will be fine." Yuan Shaui said as he sat down on a chair. "How do you know you hit her with two of your most strongest attacks!" Yugi exclaimed as his voice raised a tone higher. "Because she's my twin sister I feel mostly what she does why did you think I had blood on my face just for fashion!" Yuan Shaui whispered yelled. "Wait what?!" Yugi exclaimed confused. "Let's go talk in the garden so the other won't hear." Nurgül suggested as she grabbed her bothers arm and made him stand up making groan.

Yugi nodded in agreement and followed them outside while looking back to check no one was following them. Once they arrived to the garden they sat down under the shade of the tree on the lawn chairs. "Alright what do you mean that she's you're twin sister wasn't Darkus her twin?" Yugi asked. "Does he even looked like her to begin with?" Yuan Shaui asked as he undid the button of his jacket and opened it as he relaxed in the chair. "How you know Darkus is her twin?" Nurgül asked.

"Well Darkus every-time he attacked says that they are brother and sister." Yugi said scratching the back of his head. "Well we are going to tell you little bit about your mother's past." Nurgül said and Yugi nodded and leaned in to hear. "Well it started back when our parents had both your mother and over here Yuan Shaui. Our mother did something terrible which was try summoning gods into both Xiao Feng and Yuan Shaui but only managed to summon Sekhmet into her and Yuan Shaui was somehow safe." Nurgül explained as he looked at Yugi to see if he was following along.

"So your name is not Gu Xiaowu?" Yugi asked. "That's a code name we use in front of all of you just incase Darkus is around and of course the pharaoh since he can't remember who's Gu Xiaowu." Yuan Shaui explained. "Ah okay go along didn't mean to interrupt." Yugi motioned to Nurgül who smiled at him. "Once our father found out he punished Aya and left the room to write the decree for it. That's when my mother called me since I was married away from the kingdom I wasn't a threat to the throne my father really didn't care. But anyways when she called me gave me my baby brother and made me flee to the province I was staying in with him." Nurgül explained.

"Why did she do that?" Yugi asked confused. "She knew he was in danger staying in the palace so he fake his death by replacing it with a dead baby and in order to somehow stop their sorrow my father had the brilliant idea of getting someone's son and say that was my brother to cover his supposed death." Nurgül explained. "Why he do that?" Yugi asked. "A death of child in the kingdom predicted misfortune to the reign of the king and so in order for people wouldn't find out he replaced that dead baby with Darkus." Yuan Shaui explained.

"My mother kept visiting us checking on Yuan Shaui and pretending Darkus was her son in front of everyone." Nurgül explained. "She stopped visiting before the death decree was signed..." Yuan Shaui said as he held his tears. "Our grandfather was killed by our father or that's what we thought and my mother decided for our safety was to stay away." Nurgül explained. "What about that death decree?" Yugi asked curious.

"The death decree was signed for my elder's sons and daughters of the king who were seen as threat to Xiao Feng future crown since she was the crown princess." Nurgül explained. "So why wasn't Darkus assassinated then?" Yugi asked. "He's younger... well Yuan Shaui was born after your mother making Darkus younger and not fit in the decree criteria." Nurgül explained. "When that decree was signed I was forced into hiding since my father sent someone to kill my husband since he helped my mother protect my other brothers." Nurgül said as she shed a tear.