Back into the Enemies Arms

~Meanwhile with Xiao Feng~
        Xiao Feng was followed by everyone and by the soldier who reported to her the situation down to the dungeons. Seher who was sitting down while falling asleep in the bed of her cell. "Rise and shine traitor whats with the news that you're..." Xiao Feng stopped mid sentence as she saw the small belly growing. "You've always been very fertile Seher" Xiao Feng said amused as the others gasped. "Who the hell is the father?" Azra asked disgusted. "Have you kept her well fed?" Xiao Feng asked and the one taking care of the cell bock's nodded.

"As soon as I noticed something was going on I fed her well and waited back for your arrival I guess her magic whatever spell she was using in order to leave Darkus side wore off." The healer tried touching her and she shooed him away. "So you masked it away so my brother would give refuge and what else where you trying to plan on doing? Tell Yuan Shaui it's his?!" Xiao Feng asked as Seher didn't flinch. "Which it's clear it isn't you look far way into your pregnancy to be his." Xiao Feng said as she pointed out.

"Guards have her examined I want to how far long is she then bring her back here and dress your highness with the best robes." Xiao Feng said smiling while Seher looked at her shocked. "You're not returning me where I thinking you're going to right? You offered to protect me!" Seher yelled.

"Arzu I have no use for you now don't worry will make sure you won't be able to even remember anything that compromise your mission that went so well

"Arzu I have no use for you now don't worry will make sure you won't be able to even remember anything that compromise your mission that went so well." Xiao Feng said as she walked out the cell and the others followed as other grabbed Seher and dragged her against her will to the infirmary room. Xiao Feng walked out the dungeon area with the others following waiting her order until she stopped in mid corridor and raised her hand.

"Zander after she gets her ultra sound you know what you to do Zira back him up if she gets violent." Xiao Feng ordered and Zander summoned his flute. "Aya, Max, Chu Qiao, Jackson prepare the kings glaive just incase anything gets out of hand. Lavinia, Murat, Eva, Ace send this to this location and be careful for any traps." Xiao Feng ordered as she looked at them and they bowed and disappeared. "Levent, Kerem, Gu Jian, and Yaşın secure perimeter if any funny business any trap anything moves against us you reports and war will break loose." "Girls, Vahadır, Vedat higher alert no funny business between the area want you all to be extremely cautious today since we are going to be face to face with Darkus. Vahadır and Vedat you will handle the exchange we are exchanging prisoners today." Xiao Feng said smiling.

The guys and girls exchanged glances before following Xiao Feng with her plan they were still confused on what was going on yet they just followed what she wanted. Xiao Feng walked to her room and took a shower then got ready in red dress and the girls styled her hair and placed her crown on. "You haven't worn a crown since forever." Alexa commented as she helped her placed it. "I'm wearing it to show 'my brother' of who's in power unlike him." Xiao Feng said as she looked in the mirror as she looked at herself.

"Reminds me of the old days... I mean we are in the same land different times." Azra commented as she helped Alexa place the veil on the back of the crown. Ivy arranged Xiao Feng's dress cuff where she installed the assassins creed blade. Miyun helped Xiao Feng with final touches of her make up and jewelry and helping Ivy with installing weapons like in the shoes in within the dress. Xiao Feng got up once ready and slipped her ring on and looked at herself in the full length mirror.