Lost treasures

Xiao Feng looked at Ishizu who hesitated on advancing to the tombs of the priest. "My pharaoh are you sure you want to visit the tombs." Ishizu said unsure. "Yes they might have some clues of my reign on how I reigned also of my queen." Atem said as he looked at Xiao Feng who was walking down the sand dune already.

"I think she didn't care if you guys wanted to or not." Téa commented. Xiao Feng twirled around in as she closed her eyes as the wind hit her face and moved the sand around her. "Ah Egypt what does your sand hide." Jackson sang as he ran down the sand dune towards Xiao Feng and danced around her.

Zander and Zira soon appeared next to Aya who where next to Ishizu who were staring down to Xiao Feng who was dancing on the sand. "She seems happy despite the time running out..." Zira said sadden. "Stop being a kill joy and enjoy it with her." Zander said as he flipped the flute around and it turned from black to white.

He played it and a blue aura came out of it. Xiao Feng giggled as the white dragon danced around her along with her friends. Soon the music stop from the flute and the dragon morphed into Zander grabbing Xiao Feng's arms and twirling her around as she giggled more.

"She loves when he does that it cheers her up." Aya commented as she used her powers to go up to them and use a flute play song so they would dance together. "Ah the lovers tune who can't resist that melody shall we dance my lady." Max bowed to Zira and Zira giggled while pulling max down the sand dune.

"They look like a bunch of crackheads down there." Téa huffed. "Téa shut up you're annoying no one tell you that, that right well now you heard it so shut it you're giving me a migraine." Atem growled as he walked away. "Um angry pharaoh alert." Ivy said as she stopped spinning around and was caught by Vedat.

Zander stopped spinning Xiao Feng and Xiao Feng pouted at him. "Ivy is right I don't want him to hurt you he's been out of line more these days." Zander whispered in her ears before placing her behind him. "Shall we go to the other tombs now or shall we still waste time here dancing around." Atem said annoyed.

"First this doesn't concern us so you could've just walked in already while we were here having fun." Xiao Feng said as Aya agreed with her. "I'll find proof that you're lying somehow and you're hiding things behind my back Xiao Feng." Atem warned but was stopped by Zander who pushed him away. "We get the warning pharaoh please step away." Zander said as he pushed him away and grabbed the hilt of his sword.

"You're threatening me?" Atem asked. "I'm warning you since we are no longer in ancient Egypt your rules don't apply and whatever you say doesn't affect us." Zander explained as he stood his ground. "They are my bodyguards they have the right to protect me from anyone including you regardless the rank and that's my order." Xiao Feng said as she walked away in front of they glared each other.

"Alright you two don't try to tear each other up with glares we have tombs to see." Aya said as she pulled Zander by the arm and followed Xiao Feng. "He's annoying..." Zander muttered to Aya who just nodded. "We need to find them a villa away from us the more they stay with us the more annoy they become." Aya commented as her eyes changed.

"Couldn't agreed more." Zander said as he fist bumped with her. "Ouch you and your armor gloves seriously Aya they aren't fashionable." Zander complained as he rubbed his hand. "They are and have pretty jewels on them don't you see." Aya showed off her gloves as she walked side by side with Zander who groaned.

Once at the tomb they all looked around looking at who it belongs to and what information they gather. "We are heading to the other tombs." Miyun said as she had the notes down. "Yeah go ahead." Xiao Feng said dismissively. "Wait they don't know who's tomb it belonged." The archeologist said.

"This one is of priest Shada he carried the millennium key yet it seemed this tomb was raided since it says it was buried here." Max explained before heading out. "See they know their stuff also it's because they are studying archeology and kinda know since they are understudies of professor Liam Ouran." Xiao Feng explained and the archeologist just looked at her astonished.