Paint it Black

Xiao Feng was let in by Ender to Atem's loft and she ran up the stairs furious. Atem was in his room looking at his papers when she barged in.

"Who let you in? Why are you here?!" Atem demanded. Xiao Feng came up to him and slapped him hard that it threw him off balance.

"Don't you ever mistreat Yugi ever again! How dare you, you swore to protect him and you treat him like that?!" Xiao Feng yelled at him.

"Don't you dare slap me again!" Atem yelled at her.

"That's all you care about?! Getting slapped ah?!" Xiao Feng yelled.

"What are you doing to Atem!" Téa barged between them and pushed Xiao Feng away.

"He made Yugi cry try to defend him. Go ahead." Xiao Feng said while glaring at Atem with tears.

"Don't you ever come near him again." Xiao Feng warned as she pointed at Atem then left.

"Are you alright Atem?" Téa asked but Atem pushed her away.

Atem chased Xiao Feng from his loft to the elevator. Once in it he pinned Xiao Feng harshly against the wall after stopping the elevator.

Atem glared at Xiao Feng while glared back. "Let go of me." Xiao Feng warned.

"Look I'm tired of your attitude towards me first you seemed to be interested then you treat me like a stranger or even worse like I'm your enemy!" Atem said as he tried choking her.

"我恨你 (Wǒ hèn nǐ.)" ("I hate you.") Xiao Feng said as she glared at Atem. Atem picked her up and let the elevator go up to his floor.

"Ender get Téa out of here!" Atem yelled ignoring Xiao Feng's cries. Atem dropped Xiao Feng on his bed once they arrived in the room.

Xiao Feng tried to escape but Atem didn't let her. He then forced himself on her against her will.

Once Atem fell asleep Xiao Feng ran towards the door and tried opening it. Ender opened it hearing the banging not carrying if Atem woke up or not.

Xiao Feng bolted out of there in tears making Ender gasp of what she saw. Atem was laying down on his bed with covers on him while his clothes were all scattered.

"My pharaoh what have you done..." Ender said as tears welled up from her eyes. Xiao Feng kept running against what her body was telling her, she wanted to get as far away from that monster.

Hair and clothes all messed up Xiao Feng didn't noticed where she ran into till she fell on the floor and people looked at her in horror.

She looked up and around to where she was to see she was in front of the damn museum.

Xiao Feng screamed and kept sobbing as she remembered what happened to her.

Seto was walking out the museum as he asked for an extension for the exhibition since it was doing great.

He saw Xiao Feng screaming and crying in the middle of the festival.

He was going to run up to her when he saw a young man kneeled down to her and then they vanished.

Xiao Feng looked up to look at the person who knelt down but with all the tears pouring through she couldn't see his face.

Xiao Feng passed out and that's when the guy took advantage to teleport to his house.

He walked through the door as his servants opened them up for him. A young lady was drinking tea in the living room when he walked in with an injured girl causing her to almost spit her tea up.