Ready For War

Ace ran away with Zander laughing yet stopped as when they encountered Sung Xiang and Xue Yang. Both men were walking towards the training grounds and stopped to meet the other pair who looked at them disgusted. "If it isn't prince Wei Wuxian and his sidekick Prince Lu Sicheng!" Xue Yang leaned against Sung Xiang smirking while Zander and Ace smile turned into a frown.

"Shut up Xue Yang don't you have somewhere else to be right now." Zander containing his anger was held back by Ace who stared at the other assassins who walked by. "Just annoying you brings me pleasure so no, I don't have anything to do right now other than annoy you." Xue Yang started circling around them as they tensed up seeing the reactions of those assassins who stayed and watched what was going on to gossip around.

Azra was walking through the training grounds trying to find her brother when she heard the rumors of Xue Yang was provoking Zander and Ace. "Ya! Stop Xue I told you to go train and stop making trouble for once!" Upon feeling the force of the slap of her sister on his head Xue Yang turned around annoyed.
"Aza stop ruining the fun."

Ace smiled seeing the duo bickering and sense of relief that someone was finally taking care of the trouble make for once. "Now we know who is the one was taming him and keeping him in check." Upon noticing assassins gathering around the scene whispering on what was happening Zander straighten himself and slapped Ace on the shoulder. "He's annoying along with Sung Xiang... come on let's go."

Kerem was walking to the training grounds trying to find Azra who left her sword in their room.
"Yo Ace, Zander where's Azra?

Zander and Ace walked through the long corridor that connected the training ground to the villa. The training grounds were usually divided in many smaller rooms were assassin could train with each other and focus training with their powers. The rooms were made to withstand magic abilities and some were to even simulate magical arrays scenarios for training purposes. Usually when entering into one of the rooms it was like you'd be entering into a whole new worlds.

Where each room full assassins that were practicing combat lessons with weapons or without them. Kerem peeked through the rooms in efforts in finding his beloved and his brother in law but instead found Zander and Ace. "She pulled her annoying brother that way." Zander pointed with his flute signaling the direction they last saw them while Ace nodded.

Kerem sighed loudly as he passed his hand through his hair not hiding his growing frustration. He hardly had any time to make up to Azra and know he found out why. Ace looked at Kerem and tried to not snicker at his reaction knowing he had to deal with Xue Yang since knowing he was a pain. "Ugh then I have to go deal with him right now too... okay thanks." Kerem said before walking away while mentally preparing himself to meet with Xue Yang and Azra forgetting what he was going to talk to her about before.

"Poor guy." Zander commented as he felt sorry for Kerem for dealing with Xue Yang. Zander turned around and heard loud yelling coming from the main area where they mostly trained and signaled Ace to go check it out. They entered the portal to the area and saw Vedat fighting Ivy on a 1on 1 combat.

Ivy was on top Vedat with her dagger up close to his neck. When Vedat managed to flip the situation around by disabling her as he broke her arm to throw the weapon making her yell in pain. "You'll pay for that!" Ivy yelled annoyed. Vedat smirked and leaned down, kissed her aggressively, and she kissed back.