Untamable Enemies

Back in the present

Xiao Feng and Jackson looked at each other then Jackson gave her light kiss on the forehead after hugging her. "Now that we've look back together... we seriously had been through a lot." Xiao Feng sighed as she snuggled into Jackson's embrace. "What we've discussed wasn't really anything compared to all the dangers we had gone through together." Jackson grabbed her cheeks and gave her a light squeeze teasing while she started whining.

"Well, well hope I'm not interrupting the love birds here am I?" Nürgül walked over to the kiosk with her hands folded behind her back trying to act innocent. "No need we were just reminiscing about the past." Xiao Feng rubbed her gently after Jackson let her go.

"Oh really? What certain details were you guys talking about?" Nurgül curious about what they where to see if it was if either one would bring up something that the glaive didn't know. "It was about how we obtain the Sacred Jade Moon talent from Master Old Taiyin, how we obtained the hammer or spear type weapon?" Xiao Feng furrowed her eyebrows in confusion not knowing what weapons she could even wield.

"Meh whatever our ancestor Xuanyu wielded." Xiao Feng since she hardly tapped on her ancestors swords only to use them together but not switch with hers. "Ah I see..." Nurgül answered as she pondered if there was any contact between them around that time. "Almost forgot we also discussed the time we spend in Yongzhou after getting the skill, master Li Shi Qing death, and Lanxi's coronation." Xiao Feng counted out with her fingers while Jackson chuckled at her antics.

Nurgül shocked dropped the fan that she had in her free hand upon hearing her sister telling her the details. Making Jackson immediately aware that something was wrong by the way she had reacted towards to the news. "Is something wrong Nürgül you seem to grown pale?" Jackson asked as he payed attention to her next moves while Xiao Feng turned to look at him wondering why the sudden question.

"It's nothing." Nürgül brushed it off as she picked up her fan smiling at him. "The news of Master Li Shi Qing's death... if I have would've heard of it sooner I would've prevented it myself." Nürgül placed her hand on her chest as close her eyes acting like the news of death impacted her the most. "Oh I didn't even know that you knew about him..." Jackson started to feel sorry for her. "Of course she does she is my eldest sister at the moment... she knew all of my father's friends and let's not say the court members before she got married." Xiao Feng pointed out and Jackson making Jackson remember about the story of Yuan Shaui.

"You must've met a lot of pashas, beys, effendis, ağas, and çelebi?" Jackson asked curious wanting to know if she knew them why didn't she help her sister at the time of need. "You're overthinking things Feng Lanxi." Nürgül voice darkened as she knew he was trying to do. "I knew only as much as much as princess would, Li Shi Qing was my master at some point but was stopped as soon as it was known my father declared I was going to get married." Nürgül glared at him while Xiao Feng just played with her hair ignoring their stare down.

"Woah what an interesting air has turned denser might as well stop meditating before it harms me." Both Nürgül and Jackson blinked away from each other while Xiao Feng smirked as turned around to the voice. "You're such a spy." Xiao Feng scrunched her nose at him while he just smiled at her as he dusted himself. "You're having trouble with wind gliding, you know once you fall it's over." Yuan Shaui teased a he messed with her hair making Xiao Feng squeal.

"Ya both of you!" Nürgül yelled at them with authority. "There's a child inside that they are trying to make him sleep." Nürgül scolded them as Yuan Shuai stopped messing with Xiao Feng who nearly leaning on Jackson as she was being tickled by Yuan Shaui. "Talking about children how's your child Mehmed doing?" Xiao Feng asked as she arranged her clothing and hair after being let go by Yuan Shaui.