New additions more troubles

Xiao Feng blinked as she woke up to see Yuan Shaui looking at her laying in the medical bed. "Next time you decide to crash in notify me I have extra room in my villa sister." Yuan Shaui explained as he messed with Xiao Feng's hair as Xiao Feng groaned. "Aish don't tell me it's morning and we have to deal with the pharaoh." Xiao Feng said as she grabbed the covers to hide her head.

"Not only that with your new in-laws and Zander's and Ace's sisters Yuan Shaui mocked making Xiao Feng groan loudly. "Girls ready her up it's going to be a long day I feel a headache coming." Eva said as she walked away as Nurgül walked in with the girls who pulled the covers from Xiao Feng. "Someone is not in the brightest of moods." Nurgül said as she stopped next to her brother.

"Well we are going to deal with new guest and the usual how about that?" Yuan Shaui explained smiling as he looked at his sister then walked away not wanting to see how Xiao Feng argued with the girls to get her ready. "Indeed a long day ahead." Nurgül pouted as she sat on the armchair and stared at the sisters wrestling Xiao Feng to the bathroom.

Yuan Shaui and Nurgül walked towards the covered patio where the waiters and waitress were placing the food from the kitchen and arranging the silverware along with the chairs. Gretchen Kalfa supervised that everything was laid out correctly and perfectly."Sultan and Sultana Asura." Gretchen bowed as she greeting them. "Is everything almost ready everyone should be arriving soon." Nurgül asked while she held on to her brothers arm as they walked together looking over the details.

"We are just doing the finishing touches Sultana I hope there's enough room for everyone." Gretchen said as she gripped her hands together waiting for Nurgül's response. "I think so if not we can it be arranged." Nurgül said as Yuan Shaui nodded before they left to the living room.

Meanwhile Zander stroke his sister's forehead as she stirred making him pout. "Yani I'm hungry come on please!" As he grabbed his long hair and placed it over her face making wake up. "Ahhh! Get off!" Wei Yanwan yelled as she pushed Zander's hair away from her as she sat up. "Yasuo how many times I told you not to drop your hair on my face or I'll chop.... It..." Yanwan stopped mid rant as she stopped as she saw her brother looking at her confused while pouting.

Yanwan immediately rubbed her eyes and slapped herself a few times again before speaking again. "Xian Xian?" Yanwan asked as tears started to form in her eyes as Zander smiled and opened his arms. "Yani I said I was never going to leave you didn't I?" Zander asked as Yanwan literally jumped out the bed to her brothers arms. "Oh my lord it's not a dream right I'm not dead right either Wuxian you're alive!" Yanwan yelled as she hugged her older brother tightly.

"Yani Yani I Wei Wuxian will never die even if they try and kill me." Zander boasted as Yanwan smiled and slapped her brother's shoulder playfully. "Xian Xian were where you all this time? Where are we?" Yanwan said as she looked around her surroundings. "First I got to tell you something... I don't go by that name anymore it brings back bad memories... I go by Zander. Second we are right now in a villa of the...oh snap hold first. I've been with Xiao Feng our Valindrian queen ever since... you know what happened. Second we are in one of her villas were the umm pharaoh Atem is here along with the prince of light and the oracle of light." Zander explained.

"Wei Wuxian! Why did you change your name.. never mind probably it's better since that way our father wouldn't find you right?" Yanwan asked while Zander nodded while he hung his head. "Xian Xian don't worry your secret is safe with me though I can still call you Xian Xian at least in private right?" Yanwan asked as she gave him her puppy eyes while he sighed. "Of course you can Yani I got you some new clothes and in the villa were we are staying at you'll have more beautiful clothes just like before but now more modern." Zander said winking as he got up to leave.