War of Love Has Begun

+18
      "Atem woke up bothered by the sun peaking through the balcony. He rolled over to cuddle with Morgana but he saw the other side empty confused he got dressed and checked for her in the bathroom. He went out the room and was bombarded by Shimon scolding him and pushing him into his room. "Shimon where is Morgana?" Atem asked. "She's with her ladies in the harem getting some cloths from the vendor." Shimon said as he pushed Atem to his bathroom. "What's going on why are you in such a hurry to get me changed?" Atem asked confused. "There's an important meeting your father wants to discuss with you now get in the bath!" Shimon almost pushed Atem in the tub. "Alright, alright leave I can do it on my own." Atem shooed Shimon out before he showered.
     Morgana told the girls to put their cloths in the chest where hers where. "Please take them to the clothes maker we will go right after." Morgana ordered and the eunuchs bowed. The girls whispering in the background saying things like Morgana made the girls choose for her. Morgana fed up with the comments left the harem and went to the clothes makers to tell them which were her cloths. The people took measurements of her and the girls while they chatted. After they were done they left and headed to the imperial affairs chambers. "I'm so excited to see our dresses." Morgana said as she and the girls walked hand in hand.

They arrived at the hall to see Aknamkanon talking to Atem while Aknamkanon pointed to a line of girls in front of them

They arrived at the hall to see Aknamkanon talking to Atem while Aknamkanon pointed to a line of girls in front of them. "What's going on?" Morgana whispered to Lavinia who was next to her. "I think the pharaoh wants Atem to pick one?" Azra said unsure. "Hey girls what are you staring at..." Mana's chirpy and happy voice disappeared as she stood there in shock on what's happening. "Is he trying to make Atem change his mind of only marrying one with bringing him girls?!" Alexa whispered yelled in disbelief. "This is only one persons undoing and that's Aknadin." Mana said as she glared. "Why would you think that Mana?" Eva asked. "Simple I heard the other day Aknadin insisting the pharaoh of getting Atem a harem so he would soon have a heir." Mana said frowning.

Morgana took a step forward but was stopped by Chu Qiao who shook her head

Morgana took a step forward but was stopped by Chu Qiao who shook her head. They saw how Aknadin pulled a girl from the line that seemed to have luxurious clothes more than the other. "This is the Nubian princess Anzu her father sent her as a gift to the prince in hope of a stronger alliance between the kingdoms." Aknadin said smiling. Seto looked bored as they presented Atem some girls when he saw Morgana and the girls looking at them in confusion. "Nice to meet you your majesties." Anzu said as she bowed. Upon hearing her voice Morgana began to get a headache followed by a vision. The vision consisted of that girl sitting on the steps next to the pharaoh's throne where Atem sat lifting her head up. Then for a second the vision changed to the boy she saw in the dream but with the same girl. "Vision of both futures ow this headache damn." Sekhmet complained. "We won't let this happen ugh." Morgana said with gritting her teeth. "My lady are you alright?" Zira asked concerned. Seto fasten his pace as he saw Morgana feeling bad. "Your highness are you alright?!" Seto said loud enough for Atem to hear. Atem was about to grab Anzu's hand to greet her when he turned around when he heard Seto's words. Morgana looked up and look at Atem who was reaching for Anzu's hand. Anzu glared at them thinking on how dare they cause a scene when she was meeting the prince. "Morgana wake up my habibi what's wrong?" Atem said worried. The medics arrived and advice for her to be checked in her room. Atem picked her up in his arms and was about to carry her to her room when she opened her eyes. "What happened..." she turned around to look who was holding her to see Atem. "Put me down if you want to live." Morgana warned as she hit him. Atem set her down and she tried walking away but her legs gave out. Atem caught her and hugged her from behind. "Morgana are you okay? Healers what's wrong with her?" Atem asked worried. Morgana pushed him off her pissed off remembering what she witnessed earlier. "We need to do farther examinations to know my sire." A healer said as she bowed. "Continue with your little meeting I'll go rest in my bedroom." Morgana said angered. "Seto please accompany Morgana and the girls to her room Atem son lets talk." Aknamkanon said as he pulled Atem with him while Atem glared at Seto. After getting out being followed by the healers Seto picked Morgana up in his arms. "What the hell why are you..." Morgana was cut off by Seto. "After what happened I'm not risking you to fall or faint again." Seto said as she carried her. Morgana didn't fight back this time just rested her head in his chest. Once in the bedroom Seto placed her in the bed for examination. "I'll be outside if you need anything." Seto said with a slight blush in his face then walked away. The healers checked up on Morgana to see what was wrong. "It seems that your fine just a bit dehydrated but we are not discarding the fact that you might be pregnant we will come check here in the next few weeks." One of the healers explained. After they left the girls sat down in Morgana's bed. "Ha pregnant how if it's only been what like 3 days ago he basically raped me and I had sex with him yesterday." Morgana said annoyed. "We will see in few weeks but what are we going to do if Atem accepts on seeing one of them tonight?" Alexa asked causing Morgana to glare at her. "Shh Seto is coming." Ivy hushed before the queen could say anything. "Are you alright Morgana?" Seto said worried. "I'm fine I just... oh I haven't eaten in all day I just had tea!" Morgana said suddenly surprised causing the girls to facepalm. "We were sorry we spent too much looking at the jewelry and cloths we forgot the food." Hiromi apologized causing Seto to laugh. "Well let me send you some food for you all stay here." Seto said as he laughed then walked away.
      "I'm so sorry princess the Valindrian Queen didn't feel well so she can't greet you as of right now maybe later." Aknamkanon said after hearing what the healers told him. "Oh it's alright wouldn't your majesty mind on the prince taking me on a tour of the palace?" Anzu asked smiling as she hooked up her arm with the prince's arm. "Yes go ahead Atem make her feel welcomed." Aknamkanon said smiling. Atem showed her around annoyed because she seemed to have a pretty big mouth. "That's the Queen's chamber where my mother used to sleep." Atem said as he pointed to the room where Morgana was. "So this is the room I'll be stay in when we...." Anzu's smile dropped when she saw Morgana laying down and the girls sitting around the bed talking. "This is Morgana's bedroom now." Atem said reaching there next to her. "So when she leaves I'll get the bedroom right?" Anzu asked. Atem laughed and looked at her like she said the biggest joke in her life. "She isn't going anywhere near soon." Atem said as he entered and the girls got up from the bed and bowed. "What you mean?" Anzu asked. "What he meant dear she's his future wife and she's going to give him his first heir." Mana bragged as Morgana got up surprised on what she said. "Mana!" Morgana said as she looked up at her like she was crazy. "You are? I'm the happiest right now!" Atem said excited and lifted Morgana up in his arms. "Let go of me..." Morgana was about to pull away when Atem gave her a passionate kiss. "We will talk later about this." Morgana said gritting her teeth as she warned Atem. "Hello I'm Morgana Queen of Valindria." Morgana said as she outstretched her hand to greet Anzu. Anzu glared at her but shook Morgana's hand. "Anzu the Nubian princess." Anzu faked her friendliness. Morgana retreated her hand and walked up to Atem and side hug him while whipping her hand on his back. "So Atem have you given her a tour or you were just worried about me." Morgana said caressing Atem's face. "Eh.. I finished giving her a tour." Atem said while blushing madly. "Did they already showed you your room?" Morgana asked courteously. "No." Anzu said annoyed. Shimon walked to the room and saw the Nubian princess in the entrance. "Ah your highness here you are I'm here to take you to your room please follow me." Shimon said as Anzu glared at Morgana then followed him. "I don't like her one bit." Mana said while she crossed her arms. "Agreed." The girls said in unison causing Morgana to turn around to them. "We can all agree except Atem that we don't like her." Morgana said as let Atem go disgusted. "Hey why am I not included she annoyed me all the way so I brought her here to shut her up." Atem said while glaring at the girls. "Whatever about what Mana said..." Morgana was about to explain when Atem gave her a kiss again. "I'm so excited." Atem said as he hugged her. "Back off it's a lie we can't be sure if it only happened a few days ago." Morgana glared. "We can always try so I won't get married to that annoying princess." Atem said trying to hug Morgana but Morgana took her dagger out and stopped him. "Go away." Morgana said as she walked to the balcony. Atem gestured the girls to leave them alone and then walked up to Morgana hugging her from behind. "Don't be jealous." Atem said as he nibbled on Morgana's neck. "I'm not jealous now stop it." Morgana tried shaking him off. "Sorry but I can't." Atem said as he hugged her tightly pressing himself on her. "I just want to be with you and make you mine." Atem whispered into her ear then turned her around. He kissed her passionately while tracing her body with his hands. "Move.." Morgana's said as she tried pushing him away. Atem picked her up and took her to the bed while kissing down her neck. "Atem stop." Morgana warned. "Shh just enjoy it." Atem said as he kept kissing her. Morgana let him undressed her and spend the night with him. After Atem fell asleep right after sundown Morgana got dressed and head out the palace to where the girls where at. "We got a mission girls." Morgana said as they walked towards the outside of the palace.
    Once they arrived to Valindria they walked through the palace and went to the harem. Seher and Şah were arguing in the middle of the harem. "Attention! Sultana Morgana has arrived!" Gül Ağa yelled as he clapped his hands. The girls turned to see Morgana with her face covered looking at them. "Jamila Kalfa what is going on here?!" Morgana interrogated. "Sultana they are fighting because Seher Hatun has been chosen these past few days to go to the prince chambers." Jamila kalfa answered. "Take them to the dungeons and whip them this will show them not disrupt the peace of the harem." Morgana said as she walked away. The girls begged to be released but failed. Morgana went to the council that waited for her. "Sultana welcome back we need to address on the prince behavior." Gazanfer paşa said while bowing. "What is he doing now?" Morgana said annoyed. "He beginning to ask to make new rules to the kingdom." The paşa said worried. "I'll talk to him later about that he cannot make any law whatsoever if I'm still alive." Morgana explained. "Your brother is being influenced by one of his favorite concubines to take these decisions." Another paşa said. "If he dares to try once more then tell him it's will be considered a treason and get rid of Şah hatun she's been after this." Morgana said standing up from her throne. "But Sultana your majesty will ask why she just disappeared." One of. The paşa said. "Then make it seem like she committed treason she is already planning to get rid of me now get rid of her!" Morgana yelled as she stormed out to her brothers chamber. The ağhas let her through and she walked in the room where Darkus was signing some papers. "Seher what took you so long..." Darkus stopped at mid sentence as he saw his sister standing there and he dropped his pen. "Morgana What are you doing here?!" Darkus asked surprised. "Can't I visit my kingdom brother also please keep your woman at bay they better stop fighting or I'll have them killed." Morgana said as she massaged her temples. "You better not hurt them or else..." Darkus said in Morgana's face until she raised her hand. "Don't surpass your limits I may be your sister but don't forget who wears the crown here and more respect I'm older than you." Morgana said as she went up the desk and read the papers her brother was signing. "If you weren't first..." Morgana turned around as fast as lightning. "Even if I wasn't first to be born my father wouldn't had give the throne to a drunken womanizer that can't even control his own harem!" Morgana yelled at Darkus face. "I'm taking your regency title as of now don't take it personally but it's the for the future of the empire." Darkus "The future of this empire! I had to reign these past years fighting alone protecting you from all those enemies who tried to sacrifice you!" "It's time for me to rule this empire like it or not I'm the ruler of this empire not you!" Darkus yelled at Morgana's face. "The empire you are talking about is mine! it's me!!" Morgana's eyes turned red and black. Darkus lifted his hand to slap Morgana but stopped when her eyes turned. "May I remind you who did the heavens mandate chose as their king or queen and that is me!" Morgana pointed at herself while yelling in Darkus face. "That is me Darkus you can not remove anything from me if you want this throne you'll have to kill me!" Morgana yelled then stormed out of the room leaving her brother speechless. "Aghas! Do not let the prince out of his room and no one can visit him till I give the order!" Morgana yelled at the ağa at the door. Morgana walked past the harem and overheard one of Şah's servants. "Şah sultan sent the Nubian princess that was sent to the prince to Egypt for her to over throw our queen so she won't gain Egypt's throne either." One of them whispered while the other one giggled. "She's not a sultan she needs to give birth to a child to be one she's just a illusive hatun who dreams on becoming a sultan one day." Morgana said it loud and clear before leaving the palace.
     After returning Morgana stayed up in her room thinking of the accusations the ağhas made against her brother and the fight that happened. She closed her eyes and breath out slowly trying to calm herself. She remembered his glare it was like he wasn't her brother, he seemed like another different person. Atem stirred awake and saw Morgana's silhouette in the balcony. "Morgana get back in here." Atem said as he got up the bed and went to hug Morgana. "There's no time to be wasting I need to focus on the plan on getting pregnant... and claiming the throne." Morgana told her self and turned around. Atem stood in front of her looking at her trying to figure her out. "What's wrong?" Atem asked while caressing her face. "Nothing just gazing at the stars." Morgana said as she hugged Atem then kissed him. Atem kissed her back while wrapping his hands around her waist bringing her closer to him. Morgana wrapped her legs around Atem and Atem carried her to the bed while they kissed roughly. "Morgana your mine and no one else." Atem said as he went in and out of her. "More... like your mine." Morgana said as she pulled him close and bit his neck sucking blood.
    The next day Morgana woke up with Atem's arms wrapped around her. "Atem wake up." Morgana shook him but he just grunted and hugged her tightly. "Aish I'm getting up." Morgana complained while trying to get up. "No let's stay a little longer." Atem groaned. "No we have stuff to do." Morgana insisted but failed when Atem climbed on top of her. "Then I'll give you a reason to stay." Atem said as he kissed her while touching her. "Ahhh.....aaa..aaah Atem." Morgana moaned digging her nails onto Atem's back. Morgana kissed Atem passionately as Atem play with her breast and entered her. "Mmm Morgana let's stay all day here." Atem said between kisses. "You have guest you need to attend." Morgana huffed. "All I want is you become my queen." Atem pulled Morgana's hair as he kept pounding roughly. "Aaa...aaah... keep being like this and I might change my mind." Morgana said moaning. "Then if fucking you all day and night might convince you I'm up for it." Atem said as he pounded harder then bit Morgana's neck. "Aaa...aaah why can't I say no to you inside me..." Morgana said as Atem bit her breast. "Turn over babe and give me one of your legs." Atem ordered and Morgana confused followed directions. "Aaa...aaa...aaaah!!!" Morgana yelled as he went deeper inside of her and pulled her hair. "Mmm you're want me to go much deeper than this." Atem moaned as he grabbed her face and kissed her while he played with her breast with the other hand. Atem kept pounding on her and used his finger to massage her clitoris making a moaning mess. "Ahhh... aaa.....aaaaaah!!!!" Atem kept massaging and moving faster. "Mmm moan for me you've been a bad girl for getting mad at me I will never touch anyone that isn't you understand." Atem said as he kept going harder. "Y...Yes ...aaaa... Atem my pharaoh!" Morgana moaned as Atem pounding on her while he moved one hand on her clitoris and one on her other boob.
    After a steamy morning and half a day Morgana and Atem came out of the bedroom. Atem went to change in his room while Morgana had a turquoise dress. Followed by her ladies she went to the imperial affair chamber. Once there Aknamkanon sat on the throne and next to him on the queens throne Anzu talking to him. "Ah Queen Morgana what nice surprise you joined us." Aknamkanon greeted. Morgana went up in front of the pharaoh and bowed then proceeded to ascend the steps to the queens throne. "Princess we need you to move from the throne please." Shimon whispered. "What no I'm staying here as one of the first of many concubines of Atem I deserve to sit here!" Anzu yelled enraged. Morgana moved her head gesturing to use the force guards removed her from the throne and cleaned it for Morgana to sit.