Painful goodbyes

After taking care of the animals Yugi and his friends went to shower in their rooms and sleep. Yugi couldn't help but wonder why some servants were moving some things that seemed to be like luggage. He dressed in his pajama which was laid out when he arrived. He found it weird but thought it was just the maids doing their job after cleaning the room.

Yugi grabbed his bag and took out his old deck and looked at it he missed playing and now feels the pain of the monsters when they fight. He looked at the deck then placed it back inside the bag then laid down to sleep. Meanwhile Atem was walking around in his pajamas in the villa when he overheard Gretchen Kalfa with Bülbül ağa.

"So tomorrow is when the pharaoh leaves to the villa next master Gu Xiaowu." Bülbül ağa asked Gretchen and Gretchen yanked him closer. "Shh I don't know the precise date but the looks of it, it might've been today since Xiao Feng spun out of control and wanted to go kill the pharaoh." Gretchen whispered. Atem confused why would Xiao Feng would try do anything today if he didn't even harm her.

"I thought the preparations were going to be a lot later to be honest." Bülbül commented as he scratched his chin. "The glaive wants them out of here as possible so Xiao Feng can focus on the real task the elders are the ones going to go watch them not even Vedat, Levent, Gu Jian, Miyun, Kerem, and Murat are not going to follow the pharaoh this time." Gretchen Kalfa informed while Bülbül gasped. "They always stuck with the pharaoh I guess since he will be training he won't need them Sinclair plans to keep him busy." Bülbül told Gretchen who nodded in response.

"As long as he doesn't bother Xiao Feng anymore I don't like seeing her sad that poor girl has suffered a lifetime already. Jamila told me that it seems Xiao Feng had a flashback on when her mother died." Gretchen said and Bülbül ağa mouthed "the queen." And Gretchen just nodded confusing Atem more. "Why are you gals using your powers and snooping on our masters head?" Bülbül slapped Gretchen's arm shocking her. "Hey what gives!" Gretchen slapped him back.

"Have two stopped bickering and gossiping or you guys going to do your work?" Atem tried to see who interrupted the chat but didn't want to give his cover away. "With that voice makes us think you're the emperor of here like you once were in ancient times." Bülbül ağa teased the person. "I don't actually use it much only to give out orders." The person came out to Atem's point of view and Atem was surprised.

Jackson stood there smiling at them instead of usually having his normal laid back look on he had a slicker version almost looking completely different.

"You should use it more often." Bülbül suggested smiling. "He would but would be the laid back guy who gives out the best pointers and best advice when needed?" Zander asked a he walked to them a nudged Jackson on the head. Jackson immediately grabbed Zander's arms and flipped him over then smoothed his hair out. "Watch the hair." Jackson said as he noticed Atem but played it off.

"Aye the man doesn't like his hair to me mess with either way slick and laid back? You're no fun." Zander joked still on the ground. "Get up moron how's Xiao Feng?" Jackson asked as he helped Zander up. "I haven't checked up on her I thought you did." Zander said as he looked at Jackson. "I was going to but since I saw you I thought you already went." Jackson commented. "Nah was with Sinclair handling something's regarding trading and training." Zander explained and Jackson nodded in agreement.

"Well I suppose I'll go check if our princess has awoken." Jackson said as he walked away. "You know she hates being called that." Gretchen warned. "Go do your work." Jackson said as he changed his voice. "Oooh that send chills down my spine!" Gretchen shivered. "It's weird seeing him act that way." Bülbül ağa commented. "Well since he finally read the letter Ah Du sent him of him not being the actual father of her child it makes him joke more around Xiao Feng like he used to when they were younger." Zander explained.