Chapter 67: Jean vs Android 22 & The Z fighters!

Tsubaki's pov

"You think you'll be able to stop me, huh?" Jean questioned, letting out a loud belly laugh as I stood to my feet. "Just look around you, Holden. Most of these so-called "strong fighters" are down on their knees. Just like I suspected, they are extremely weak." Jean smirked, looking 22 dead in the eyes. 22 stood upright, panting heavily as he simply just stared at Jean with so much hatred in his eyes. If looks could kill, I'm guessing Jean would be buried more than six feet. I looked to my right, absolutely devastated that Yamcha and Tien were knocked out cold. Most of us were looking a little worse for wear, especially Dad and Vegeta. They both had a huge brawl with Jean when our fight first started and it reminded me of when we fought off Cell, now that I think about it, the two are similar in being extremely cocky. I was beginning to get frustrated with Jean and the smug look on his face, I wanted nothing more than to prove him wrong. "Didn't I tell you not to underestimate any of us? You may be strong, but you have no idea who you're facing." I growled, glaring harshly at Jean, who only let out a crazed laugh. Without saying anything, he races forward and suddenly disappears before getting to me. I immediately increased my guard, trying to get a feel as to where he was going to attack from but that wasn't working. It was as if he was using something to block my senses, which made me a bit uneasy. "Look out!" I heard a shout from my left, making me look to my right where I saw Jean rushing towards me. I quickly dodged the attack, throwing up my left leg and hitting him square in the stomach. He coughed up some spit, quickly recovering from the blow, and swung at me. Because of where he was, I didn't have enough time to dodge the punch and took a blow to the side. From the impact of the punch that was dealt to my side, I coughed up a small amount of blood. Jean grabbed my arm before I had the chance to fully recover from the attack, but I quickly retaliated. I threw a right hook, catching him in the stomach which got him to let go of my arm. Taking advantage of that situation, I round-house kicked Jean, hitting him in the face which sent him flying backward. He crashed through the side of an empty building to my right, which gave Trunks enough time to get back up on his feet. 

"Goten! You three take Saya and get out of here now! Make sure that all those people who fled from here are at a safe distance." Dad ordered, Goten and the other two nodded in response, quickly rushing into the house. I looked back, keeping my guard up as Jean appeared coming out of the hole in the wall he made. As soon as Kid Trunks, Kid Tsubaki, and Goten appeared out of the house with Saya beside them, the look on Jean's face changed. I immediately picked up the anger that he held, his hand started glowing and I got a really bad feeling about the glowing light in his hand. He held out his hand towards the three and before I knew it, a large ball of dark blue energy was thrown at them. I acted quickly, jumping in front of the four of them, taking the hit head-on. A searing pain hit my chest, as I was thrown back from the impact of the blast. "Tsubaki!!" I heard my brothers' shout, as I crashed through the wall of 22's house. I flew backward, landing on the couch, and groaned as I felt a warm liquid run down my face. Another blast of energy was thrown, but I managed to throw my body off the couch in time as the blast collided with it. I quickly covered my head, as the couch blew up into pieces. I instant transmitted outside the house, tackling Jean who was coming at the four kids again. Jean punched at me several times, but I dodged each punch thrown and threw some of my own. We continued exchanging blows back and forth, not hitting each other until he landed a kick to my stomach. I was thrown back, but quickly got my footing and charged at him again. I wasn't the only one to charge at him, out of the corner of my eye, I could see Vegeta come after him. I sent him a look which he seemed to catch on to and we immediately went after Jean together, throwing kicks and punches. Jean took both of us on, not becoming as easily overwhelmed as I thought he would get. 

He landed a harsh blow to Vegeta's stomach, making him fly backward but Vegeta caught himself. He tried to get past Vegeta to charge at the kids, who were flying away but Dad didn't let him. Gohan, Trunks, Krillen, and Dad immediately acted, making sure that Goten and the others could get away from this area safely. "Krillen, go after the kids. Make sure they get somewhere safe." Dad spoke, his eyes never leaving Jean. "Right!" Krillen immediately flew off, following after the kids but not before Jean could attack him. I instant transmitted away from my previous spot, reappearing in front of Krillen, and punched Jean in the stomach which threw him back further from me. "Go Krillen! Go!!" I shouted, he called out a quick thanks before flying off. This seemed to only anger Jean, who harshly punched Gohan and threw him into Dad before rushing after them again. By this time, Krillen had caught up to Kid Trunks, Kid Tsubaki, and Goten, who was holding onto Saya, and the five were nearly out of sight. Jean didn't care about that and hurled a huge energy ball at them, to which 22 blocked. I floated up into the air, panting lightly as we blocked his path to the kids. When I shifted my eyes from Jean to 22, there was a sudden flash of light that came from the sky and hit 22.

"What the hell?!!" Vegeta cursed, as 22 let out a yell of pain. 

"Not so tough are you now, Holden? Huh?" 22 continued to scream in absolute agony, which sent a chill down my spine as I saw nothing but pure satisfaction in Jean's eyes. 

"Kaaaaaaaaa-meeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaa-meeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Dad released the attack at Jean, who took the blast head-on since he wasn't expecting it. The impact sent Jean into a building below us, while the light from the sky stopped hitting 22. 22 looked exhausted, nearly falling to the ground but I caught him before he could fall too far.

"What the hell was that light just now?" I asked, bringing 22 back up to the same level as the others. 

"That's his Lumen Electrocutioner... When Dr. Wyatt implanted Jean with all kinds of technology, he gave him that ability." 22 breathed out. 

"You said ability.. What exactly is that ability supposed to be? He blasted that light from the sky." Trunks narrowed his eyes, seemingly pissed off with him. 

"The ability to control lightning..." I looked at 22 in pure shock, which was soon wiped away when a huge dark red energy ball came hurtling at Gohan and Trunks. The two quickly jumped out of the way, as Dad diverted the blast as it hit an empty building below us. 

"You are not going to get in the way of me killing that little girl, do you hear me?!!!" Jean shouted, as 22 pushed himself away from me and floated in front of me. 

"And I'm not letting you kill my sister because of that stupid scientist! I already told your sister when she was still alive that she shouldn't be doing this and that she shouldn't have gotten involved. Do you think I'm not angry about what happened to her? Emery was the love of my life, Jean!!!" I let out a loud gasp, widening my eyes as I stared at 22. Gohan, Dad, Vegeta, and Trunks looked just as surprised as I did. No way... 22 was in love with Jean's sister, this cannot be good. I saw that Jean looked just as surprised as we did, did he not know about this?