Chapter 43: This isn't over!

Goku's pov

Everything went horribly wrong after Kiyomi had died in Wyatt's arms, just a little over three minutes ago. Sora got angry enough to attack Tsubaki head on, but Tsubaki was still in shock from seeing one of her closest friends die so Trunks and Mai had to take her head on. Gohan was still trying to get Tsubaki out of the restraints and make sure that she wouldn't fall into the acid and as for me, I dealt with 22. He was still willing to fight us, although a comrade of his just died right in front of him and Hibiki. Currently Trunks and Tsu as well as Goten were harassing him, while 18 tied him to something. The kids thought it would be great to torture him, worried that he might of done something to hurt future Tsubaki. Although Asher had been shot, he managed to get back up in time to see everything that followed after.

"Wyatt, stand up!! What the hell are you doing?" Sora glared so hard at Wyatt, who was still in shock at Kiyomi's actions. I kept my guard up, as 22 was hesitating to attack Vegeta and I. "Wyatt, what the hell are you just sitting there for? Kiyomi is dead... So what? That doesn't mean we have to give up to them. Remember, Goku is the one who ruined your life! Why are you just sitting here like an idiot?!" 22 shouted, but it wasn't working and Wyatt finally snapped out of it. He picked Kiyomi up and threw her over his shoulder, "I'm sorry, 22." My eyes shifted over to Wyatt, who had managed to walk himself over to the control panels, I had blasted earlier. He pressed a different button, a bright greenish color and the floor under Tsubaki was closed and she was let out of the chains but before she could fall, Gohan caught her in his arms. Wyatt's hand hovered over a giant dark red button and Sora looked over to Wyatt as did Hibiki and 22, who had stopped fighting us.

"Wyatt, what are you thinking?! You'll kill everybody!" Sora shouted, while Wyatt shook his head and looked at her.

Tears were evident in his eyes as his hand landed on the button, a loud siren sounded throughout the building. I immediately covered my ears as did everybody else, recoiling back from the sound. "Kiyomi died because of me. I'm not letting anything else happen. I'm going back to my time." Wyatt started walking away, as the building shook. "Dad," I turned to my younger daughter and Goten, who looked just as scared as Sora.

"WYATT?!!" Sora shouted but he didn't stop walking as the building started shaking, things started to collapse. Tsu rushed over to me and hid behind my back, as the ceiling started cracking. Trunks, Goten, Gohan and the others came over to where Vegeta and I were standing. Sora, Hibiki and 22 were trying to stop the building from being destroyed, as they were pressing buttons on the panel. Wyatt almost made it to the door but a sudden ki blast whizzed past all of us and hit the wall near Wyatt making him stop in his tracks, I turned my head seeing that Tsubaki had shot at him. Tears were streaming down her face, but she had this look which meant she was willing to kill. I had seen this look before, back when Cell first killed Trunks after he came back. But Tsubaki had always held in that feeling, especially after Krillen saved Android 18.

"You bastard. How could you do something like this? How could you hold so much hatred towards my Dad, who you NEVER EVEN met before today?! He was a kid when he destroyed the Red Ribbon Army, who were bad people! They wanted to dominant the world! Now, look what you did! You caused so much grief, by making another android after we had a massacre here! You are the reason Kiyomi's dead! Now you're giving up and walking away from something you started!" I was surprised but also in a sense, very proud of her for being able to stand up and fight back. "Well, you don't have to worry about me anymore. I'm leaving and I'm not coming back. I'll make sure to give her a proper burial." Wyatt started walking again, but she shot another ki blast at him.

"NO! YOU WILL NOT!" I had never seen her this angry before, not even when Trunks died. "Kiyomi, stays here. You take them, leave and never come back! Never! If I see you back here in my time, I won't hesitate to blast you into space." Wyatt turned to look at Tsubaki, who walked forward towards all of us. "I can't." Before she could do anything, he pressed a button on his watch and disappeared with Kiyomi still in his grasp.

"Damn it, that damn doctor. This isn't over Tsubaki Son. The next time we return, you won't live." Sora growled, as she pressed her watch and held onto 22 and Hibiki as they disappeared. "We need to get out of here now. This place is coming down." Piccolo suggested, I picked up both Goten and Tsu and started running with everyone else behind me. "Wait, Tsubaki. Come on, we gotta go. This place is coming down!" Gohan shouted and I stopped in my tracks to take a look. She was in pain and she was angry at herself, sitting on the floor in shock. "Tsubaki! We don't have time for this!" Vegeta yelled, but she wouldn't budge so future Trunks grabbed her, but her reaction was something we didn't expect. She started screaming and trying to get out his hold, but Trunks held on tight. "Come on, let's go." The place started to collapse on the inside, creating large debris to get through. We rushed to get off the fifth floor finally making it down to the first floor, with Asher leading us out of the building.

We finally got out of the building and flew back towards the Kame House, where everybody was waiting for us. Tsubaki was still trying to get Trunks to let her go, he touched the spot to calm her down but it didn't help him. She just wouldn't calm down at all, which was starting to worry me. "Should we drop Tsubaki and the kids off at Kame House and go after Wyatt?" Krillen asked, but I shook my head. "No, we need to just let them go. It will do us no good and I doubt they'll come back after Tsubaki threatened them." Gohan looked forward as he held onto Goten, who was on his back.

"If we don't go after them, who will stop Tsubaki from going?" Tien looked to me, "Trunks, Mai and Asher will." 18 stated with a nod, seeing that Asher and Mai were worried about Tsubaki.

We landed in front of the Kame House but when we did, Tsubaki lost it. "Let go of me!! Why didn't you just leave me there?!!" She repeatedly hit Trunks' chest and I put Tsu on her feet. Chichi, Bulma, Future Chichi and Future Bulma along with Master Roshi came out of the house as Trunks tried to stop her. "Tsubaki." Future Chichi cried out, as my Chichi came over to me. "Mom!" Goten and Tsu tackled her in a hug, as she teared up. "What happened?" Future Bulma asked, looking to Vegeta. "Kiyomi died. And Wyatt along with the android and other two got away." Yamcha explained, as Tsubaki started crying loudly. Future Chichi wrapped her arms around a crying Tsubaki, and patted her back. I walked over, knowing that she needed me and bent down next to the two. "Tsu, I know how much it hurts to lose your best friend. I've gone through it several times, but he never stayed away for too long. Tsu, I know Kiyomi didn't want it to end this way. Don't blame yourself for her death." Tsubaki looked up at me with teary eyes and launched herself onto me as she began to cry into my gi. I was a bit surprised, but I wrapped my arm around her and kept patting her back.