Chapter 6: Finding The Way To Recovery!

Tsubaki's pov

When I came too, I was in a room but I couldn't recognize where I was. I quickly shut my eyes as the light from the ceiling shined brightly, but opened my eyes again and yawned. I looked down at my body, seeing that my chest was completely covered up in bandages as well as my right arm. I looked around the room but I still couldn't recognize where I was until I saw something familiar, it was my gi. It was hanging from someone's lap, so I looked up and saw Mom sitting there, fast asleep. I looked to my right and saw Trunks sleeping in his chair, Grandpa was on the right side of the room in a corner. I yawned again and sat up but felt a sudden pain in my side, causing me to cry out loudly and fall back on the bed. This action woke Mom, Trunks and Grandpa up causing them to practically leap forward from the seats onto the bed. A searing pain shot up my side and I cried out again, this time tears streaming down my face. "Tsubaki, my baby! Are you alright? What's wrong?!" Mom yelled worriedly, "It's her side! I'll go get my Mom!" Trunks rushed away from my side, throwing the door open. "Mom!! She's awake but in a lot of pain. She's screaming! Mom! Hurry!" Trunks yelled out and I heard rushing footsteps and then saw Bulma's blue hair. She rushed over at the bed and picked up a needle, which freaked me out. I am really afraid of needles, "Hold her down!!!" Bulma warned as they all remembered my fear of needles, Mom and Trunks held down my upper body. Grandpa made sure I couldn't move my legs, tears streamed down my face as more pain shot through my side. "Mom, what's in the needle?" Trunks asked. "Something to block the pain. Hopefully it will knock her out for about an hour and if it doesn't then she would probably try to move around. We can't let her do that for another week. This should help calm her down." Bulma said, "Alright, Tsu.. This is gonna hurt. 1..2.......3!" Bulma poked the needle in my arm, making me scream. They all stepped back and my cries started to slow down, after about 10 minutes I felt like I was on a cloud. I was feeling so weird.

"Hey, Tsu how you feeling?" Bulma came up to me and grabbed my hand, "I feel like I'm floating on a cloud." I smiled brightly at her, causing Bulma to chuckle in amusement.

"Why is she acting like this?" Trunks came up beside his mother, as I reached out for him. "Trunksie!!!!!" I giggled loudly, as I grabbed his arm and pulled him forward. "Whoa, she's strong!" He cried out, as he hit the bed. "Trunks, I think she wants you to cuddle with her." Mom said, "What?!! I don't want to cuddle with her! No way!!" This caused me to start crying, which freaked him out and made both Bulma and Mom mad. "Trunks!! You cuddle with her, right now!! She's your girlfriend, whose in a lot of pain and high on medication! She needs you to be right here for her, while she is recovering!" Bulma yelled, "Yeah, I agree with Bulma 100%! That is my daughter your dating and you need to support her, Now! So get on that bed and cuddle with her, Right Now!!!" Mom yelled, causing Trunks to scramble onto the bed and closer to me. When he did that, he held onto me and I stopped crying. "Thanks Momma! Thanks Momma B!" The two chuckled at me, "You're welcome, sweetheart." Mom kissed my forehead. "We'll go get started on breakfast. Come on Dad, let's give them some space." Mom pulled Grandpa away, as all three adults walked out of the room. Not long after I began to feel sleepy, Trunks went to move but I clutched onto his jacket tighter which caught his attention.

"Don't go, Trunks. Please stay here, I don't want to be alone." He wrapped his arms around me and before long I had fallen asleep.

A few weeks later.......

"Alright, we're gonna try to see if your ribs have fully healed. But we're gonna be slow, just in case they aren't fully healed." Bulma came over to the left side of the bed, where Mom had been standing. "Okay," I nodded and with Bulma's help, I started to sit up. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and took a deep breath, hoping that I wouldn't have any problems. So, I slowly edged off the bed until I was almost standing. "Sweetheart, are you okay?" Mom asked, worry laced in her voice. "I'm alright." I shook my head and pushed Bulma's hand away lightly, before standing on my own. I didn't feel pain when I stood up, which was probably a good sign and my arm was fully healed. I walked away from the bed, towards the front of the bed and suddenly I had this feeling of peace. "How are you feeling?" Trunks asked and I looked back towards them. I broke out into a sprint and jumped onto Trunks, who caught me as I wrapped my arms and legs around his waist. "I feel great!!" I giggled in his arms, as he held me close. "My baby is alright!" Mom cried out, "Well, this calls for a celebration!!" Bulma yelled, "I'll be right back. I'm going to see Roshi!" I called out and before Mom could say anything, I instant transmitted to where I felt Roshi. I ended up on a submarine in the middle of the isle which made Roshi, Puar and Oolong to yell out in fright.

"Hi, Master Roshi!!" I lowered my power level, so that the androids couldn't find me.

"Oh my! Is that you, Tsubaki?" Roshi asked, "Yeah, it's me. I haven't seen you in ages!!" I gave him a hug but once I felt something touch my boobs I realized he was being pervy so I smacked him for it. Puar gave me a hug and I hugged her back. "So what you been up to?" Oolong asked, "Bulma invented a time machine, so Trunks and I went back to the past with everyone before the androids showed up and warned then about the androids and gave Dad the antidote to the heart virus our Goku got. So in three more years, we have to head back to help them with the androids." I explained, "Wow!" Puar exclaimed. "I recently had to fight the androids after we got back. 17 broke my ribs and I had to stay at Bulma's until I healed." I added on, "Well, it was nice seeing you guys! Bye!" I instant transmitted back to Bulma's place only to be met with my angry mother. "Hi mom," I chuckled nervously as she glared at me, she is scary. "You know you weren't supposed to leave!!" Mom started shouting at me and chased me around the entire house. "I'm sorry, Mom! Ahhhhh!!" I yelled, as she chased me around.