Chapter 39: Wyatt's Revenge!

Trunk's pov

Kiyomi and 22 stood in the way, but him saying that Dr. Wyatt was doing something worried me. "Kiyomi, the only question I have for you is why? Why are you doing this?" I asked, as Kiyomi floated down to where I was. "I have my reasons. Especially because of the amount of people who would love to have the power that I have, so Tsubaki is the one small price to pay for it. We want to make this world a lot better and with Tsubaki's power we will make the people a lot smarter and flexible." She uncrossed her arms, holding out a hand ready to kill me. "I'll be damned if you try and stop this. I learned a long time ago that both you and Tsubaki can't protect this world by yourselves. You both need more people like you." She stated, making me even angrier.

"Listen, Kiyomi... We have help. I brought them here to get Tsubaki, so we're getting her no matter what it takes. Even if it takes my life." I was dead serious and I would be damned, if I let something happen to her. Tsubaki wasn't only the love of my life, but she was my everything and not being able to get to her was absolutely killing me.

"Kiyomi, we have me. We have the Z fighters-" Asher started but Kiyomi cut him off, "And what happens when you're not here?! Or what if Tsubaki and Trunks weren't here and we had another threat?!! Who would protect everyone else then?!! If Gohan hadn't of died in the first place, none of this wouldn't be happening! Tsubaki wouldn't have to die!!" I grew pissed, as she threw a ki blast straight at Gohan so I acted quickly and went after her. Gohan dodged the blast as I pulled out my sword and charged at her, but of course, 22 got in the way.

"You should watch who you're going after, Lavender hair." I backed off of 22, sliding my sword back into its sheath and shot off two ki blasts but he dodged them both and came after me.

"Trunks!!" Krillen shouted, as I hit in the stomach hard and then kicked by 22.

"Ahh, Kaaaameeehaaameeehaaa!" My eyes briefly shifted to younger Tsubaki and Goten, both attacking Kiyomi.

I looked back at 22, I caught his foot and swung him around but he shot off a ki blast at me. I moved out of the way quickly letting him go but that's when I realized the blast wasn't for me, he smirked as I caught on. I quickly turned around spotting the blast head for the younger Tsubaki, making me scramble. "Goku!! Gohan!!!" They looked at me, as I pointed to Tsubaki. The two acted quickly, since Tsubaki was still fighting Kiyomi. "Ahh!" Gohan blocked the attack sending it into a building nearby but he was then kicked in the back by the other red head, Sora. "Sora, when did you get here?" 22 asked, "Same time as Hibiki." My eyes shifted to see the pink haired guy, holding onto the younger Tsubaki and Goten. "Hey Goku, how much do you love your kids?" Tsubaki wriggled in his left arm while Goten was in his right arm, "Let them go, they have nothing to do with this." I made eye contact with Asher and he nodded. "Owww!!! You little brat!!!" Tsubaki bit Hibiki on the hand while Goten bit his arm so he released Goten but not Tsubaki. "Go!!" Kiyomi shouted to Hibiki, who eyed the direction of the place and took off. "I got this!" Piccolo rushed forward after Hibiki and I attacked 22. Sora came charging but 18 stopped her, which surprised me.

I turned back to the fight just barely dodging 22's kick, which came inches away from my face. "Damn, I was so close." I kicked him in the stomach and went super as we went back and forth dodging and throwing kicks and punches. "Solar Flare!!" 22 and Sora yelled out in surprise as I rapid transmitted to Kiyomi, giving Krillen a signal to pull Goten and younger me away when he did they started protesting. "Ahh!" I kicked Kiyomi hard in the back making the fly downwards towards the ground. "Damn it, I can't see!" Sora shouted rubbing her eyes as Asher took out some rope, "Trunks, catch!!" I caught the rope and with the signal we wrapped it around both 22 and Sora who were still having trouble seeing properly. I tied the rope tightly and Asher and I both blasted them downwards where Kiyomi was coming up, "Solar flare!!!" I blinded Kiyomi and quickly moved out of the way before Sora and 22 hit me.

Kiyomi recovered quickly but was shocked, she tried to fly faster to get out of the way but Gohan kicked the pair harder making them collide with Kiyomi and they all went down. "Let's go find Piccolo." Asher stated, "I feel his ki sky rocket. Hibiki must be giving him a hard time." I took off in the direction of Piccolo's ki and when we got there, it was surprising. "Like I said, let the little girl go. She isn't apart of this." Piccolo's gi was heavily torn and he was holding his arm like it had been broken. My eyes shifted to Hibiki, who had bruises and his lip was bleeding. His clothes were torn to shrugs meaning he had no shirt on at all, while Tsubaki had minor bruises and half of her gi was torn. Since he didn't see us yet, I charged forward, kicking Hibiki in the back which made him let go of Tsubaki. "Damn it," He swung around to me as I barely dodged his punch, but he caused a minor cut on my face. Goku came out of nowhere and kicked Hibiki in the back and blasted him sending him down to the buildings below. "Lead us to damn building already." Dad complained which caught Asher's attention and he took off. We followed after him until we saw the building and quickly broke through the defense and entered the building, "Where could she be?" The building shook, as a loud scream echoed throughout the hallway.

"We have Intruders! Stop them!" We heard Wyatt come over the P.A. system, I knew we were going to have to figure another way to get to Tsubaki without being caught.