Chapter 57: The Gem Guardian is a saiyan?

Trunk's pov

I called out for Tsubaki but there was no answer which worried me, but I couldn't just run off to find her either because we were still fighting with the sets of twins. "There's a cliff down there!" Videl shouted, turning my attention away from the fight. "What do you mean?" Gohan asked, "It looks like, when she went through the wall she must have landed down there." I quickly rushed over to the large hole, looking down to where Videl was pointing. I couldn't believe Tsubaki fell from this height, the only question is now to ask is where did she go after falling? I looked back over at Gohan, who was currently fighting off Keiko. I could tell from his body language that he was worried about Tsubaki, but he still kept his mind on the fight. "Videl, I want you go down there and look for Tsubaki. We're all backed up fighting over here. Take Hunter with you." I suggested, "Yeah, sure. Hunter, come on." Videl called to Hunter, who rushed over with his large demon cat, Cocoa. I watched as they both climbed onto Cocoa's back and took off down the long drop, below me. I turned back towards Gohan, who could immediately sense that I was worried about Tsubaki. I knew that she would be alright wherever she ended up, so I kept my attention on the fight.

"You think that just because you two are not even from earth, you're going to stop us from getting the power we deserve?" Keitaro spoke, finally stopping his attack.

"It doesn't matter if we're not from Earth, you brats." Dad spoke up, he stood a little ways in front of Goku. I stood beside Gohan, who was just behind his Dad to the left. "What matters is that we keep people like you from taking people's rights away and harming others just for power that isn't rightfully theirs." Goku said, his stare was intense and being on the wrong side of both Goku and my father, never served well for the people they fought against. Keitaro growled looking at Dad and Goku, before looking over at Keiko. The two nodded, which made me raise an eyebrow at them as Rin smirked. "You two don't know what you're in for now... Keiko and Keitaro have special powers." Rin explained and just as Dad scoffed, Keiko started glowing which made Goku weary of her. "What the he--" Before Dad could finish his sentence, Keiko charged at him and punched him in the stomach. Dad flew backwards, crashing into a large boulder which caught us all off guard. Goku, Gohan and I all looked over at Keiko, who was floating just a few feet off the ground. She had this light purple aura surrounding her, which made Gohan step forward taking a spot next to his dad. Dad suddenly bursted out from the rubble of the boulder, looking completely furious with what just happened.

Meanwhile....

"Wow, this is amazing." Videl said, looking around at the area they were flying past. Hunter and Videl couldn't believe just how amazing and how beautiful this place was, "She must have followed this path, maybe instead of trying to come back up to where we were she followed the path." Videl suggested, "Then let's keep going. I have a pretty good feeling that she found the gem." Hunter said, looking around at the crystal's around them. "Hunter, do you know this area?" Videl asked, looking back at Hunter. "Somewhat, I've never been this far but I heard this is where the gem lives." As they finally headed down the path, they came across the giant tree and the gem that sat in the middle of the tree stump. "Wow, that tree.. It's so pretty... I've never seen something so beautiful." Videl stared in awe at the tree as Cocoa landed safely on the ground, Videl hopped off with Hunter following after her. 

"Tsubaki, are you down here?" Videl called out.

Hunter ignored Videl's shouting, only focusing on the tree in front of them both. "Hunter, what's the matter?" Videl noticed the look on Hunter's face, looking at him and then at the tree.  "That's the tree.. The tree that houses the gem." Hunter walked closer but before he could get any closer to the tree, a ki blast flew past Videl's head. "What?" Videl turned around and stopped talking, as she spotted Tsubaki floating just a few feet away from them.

"Tsu, what are you doing? It's us... Videl and Hunter." Videl stammered, she was nervous about what would happen to them seeing as Tsubaki wasn't being herself. 

"Step away from the gem and the tree, before you both die." Tsubaki said, glaring at two of them. "Tsu, what's going on with you?" Hunter asked, "I will give you exactly ten seconds to get away from the tree or I won't be responsible for my actions." Tsubaki warned, "No, we aren't going anywhere." Hunter shook his head, staring at Tsubaki intensely. "Then you leave me no choice." Tsubaki fired a ki blast at the two, causing Videl to let out a loud scream which echoed in the cavern's pathways up towards everyone else. Cocoa flew off, knowing that they were going to need help. Hunter and Videl quickly jumped out of the way, as the ki blast hit the spot they were just standing in. 

"Tsu, please stop this!!!" Videl shouted, standing up to her feet. Another ki blast was thrown at Hunter, causing Videl to jump in the way and deflect it. "Tsu, you need to snap out of it!!! It's us... It's your friends." Videl pleaded, her blue eyes met Tsubaki's black orbs which were clouded over.

~~

"Did you hear that?" I asked, looking back at Gohan. "That was Videl." The cave suddenly shook, causing my Dad and Goku to stop fighting. "What was that?" Dad asked, making me look over at the hole in the wall. "That was Tsubaki. Something is not right, her ki.. It feels different." Gohan said, "Meaning...?" Dad asked, giving him a skeptical look. "We should go find out what's going on." Another explosion sounded, causing the cave to shake again. "And fast." Gohan said, making me look over at the twins. "That cave under us... That's where it is." Rin, Riko, Keiko and Keitaro took off, causing us to rush after them. Just as we flew down the opening, I was amazed to see just how beautiful it was down here. "This place is so beautiful, I've never seen anything like it." Gohan shook his head, as we followed after the siblings. As we flew past an arc, we came across a giant tree and a scene that I couldn't believe. "The tree, with the gem." Keiko smirked, moving closer to tree but before she could get closer something flew at her. The ki blast hit her in the chest, causing her to fly backwards into the wall. "Keiko!!!" Keitaro shouted, "Who the hell?" Rin growled as I looked forward, my heart stopped when I saw Tsubaki floating in front the tree which a large wolf at her side.

"Tsubaki?" Dad questioned, "All of you, need to leave here immediately. Or there will be consequences for all of you." She said, shocking all of us.