Chapter 46: The Gang finds out a huge secret!

Gohan's pov

I kept myself hidden in the trees, dropping my ki so that I could get my revenge on Tsubaki and Goten for ganging up on me. I hid close by Goten and popped out at the last moment which scared the crap out of him. I couldn't help but laugh as he screamed like a little girl, "Gohan!!! That's not funny!! Stop laughing at me!!" He whined.

"Alright. Alright. Where's Tsu?" I asked calming down. "I don't know. We split up to look for you. She said if we didn't find you then we would go home without you." I made a face of shock and then thought for a moment. That is so something she would do. "Come on, we should look for her," I said and flew in the other direction where I could feel her ki. But there was something wrong, it was like she was in trouble. We flew over some trees and ended up in an open area, where I had felt her ki but she was nowhere in sight.

We came across a lake, that Goten had explained that this was where Tsubaki had told him to meet up with her. I followed the lake with my eyes and spotted something orange and moving in the water, I came a little closer and realized that there was a person in the lake being dragged and thrown around. "Wait, Gohan!!! That's Tsubaki!!" I looked at him in shock and rushed forward to grab her out of the lake. Goten reached her first and grabbed the back of her gi, that had been sticking out of the water and tried to pull her up but he was having trouble.

I grabbed onto her gi, helping Goten pull her up and we placed her on the ground. She wasn't breathing which made Goten panic but I stayed calm, I pressed my hands on her chest and pumped for two minutes until she started coughing. She coughed up water and shot up as I started to lightly tap her back, "There were go." I patted her back as she coughed up water and finally started breathing normally again. "Tsu!! I was so scared! You weren't breathing!!" Goten threw himself on her making her hug him close, "I'm sorry, Goten." She shivered like crazy, making me take my jacket off and gave it to her.

"What happened? How did you end up in the lake?" I wrapped the jacket around her shoulders, "I don't know. I was flying around to find you and something rammed into my side, the next thing I knew.. I was in the lake." She looked like she had seen a ghost. "Come on, we need to get you home before you catch a-" She sneezed before I could finish my sentence. "Cold." I finished. "It looks like it's too late for that now, Gohan." Goten let go of Tsubaki.

"Can you fly?" She nodded and lifted herself off of the ground, but couldn't stay up for too long. "Come on, I'll carry you." I picked her up bridal style and flew us in the direction of home. Goten was to my right and kept up with me, while Tsubaki shivered in my arms and sneezed again. She placed her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes, I kept my eyes forward but something told me that she hadn't been telling me everything. I took my eyes off of her seeing that we were nearing the house, "Goten! Go get Mom!" He nodded and flew ahead of me, speeding to the house. In less than two minutes, Mom and Dad came out of the house and caught sight of me. I was also surprised to see that Vegeta, Trunks, and Bulma had followed Dad and Mom out of the house. How long had they been here? As soon as I landed in front of them, Mom's smile faded and instantly showed concern. "What happened?" Dad asked, taking Tsubaki from me. "She was slammed into while looking for me and ended up in the lake. The current was horrible. By the time we found her, she was already unconscious."

"Tch. I can't believe she let herself almost drown. She's half Saiyan and you would thi-" Bulma smacked Vegeta on the back of the head, which made him glare at her. "Vegeta! You cannot say things like that." Bulma scolded him, making him mumble under his breath. "What did you say?" Bulma angrily asked him, and Vegeta turned his head away. "Goten, look you're all wet too. Come change." Mom took Goten's hand and took him inside leaving me with Bulma, Trunks, and Vegeta. "You said she was in a lake when you found her?" I nodded at Trunk's question. "Yes. Why?" He sighed and looked down at the ground before shaking his head and walked into the house. I followed after him as Mom and Dad walked into the living room.

"Where's Tsubaki?" I was wondering where the younger version of my little sister was, I looked to Dad. "She was asleep by the time we got home, so I put her in her room. Goten fell asleep after your mother changed him. And Tsu has taken some medicine and is in her room resting." Dad explained as we took a seat at the table. For some odd reason, Trunks was being quiet and I didn't like it.

"What is it Trunks? Do you know something we don't?" Bulma must have noticed how quiet he was being and all eyes immediately went to him. "She'll kill me if she finds out I told you." He responded and I gave him a look, making him sigh.

"Please don't tell her I told you guys... I have no idea what she will do to me if she ever finds out." Trunks pleaded. "Spit it out, boy!" Vegeta snapped at him.

"When Gohan was alive in our timeline... He took us to train near a huge lake where we wouldn't be able to be found by the androids. We were out training when something crazy happened... We were training when Gohan had knocked Tsubaki down... I told them that we should take a break since we had been training for a few hours and hadn't eaten... But Tsubaki challenged Gohan and this huge brawl began between the two. Gohan managed to knock Tsubaki into the water, and she hit the water pretty hard. At first, we thought that she hadn't come back up because she was planning to get Gohan back but when it seemed like more than three minutes... I realized that there is something wrong. So Gohan went down into the water and pulled her up. She almost drowned. She never learned to swim. Gohan was going to teach her but the androids killed him before he could. Ever since then, she's been wary of large bodies of water." I sat there stunned as well as my parents, Vegeta and Bulma.