Chapter 74: Jean vs. The Z fighters again!!

Tsubaki's pov

"You bastard!" Wyatt took off running, thinking he was going to get away but something unexpected happened. Dad instant transmitted from his spot next to me and appeared in front of Wyatt, who stopped running. He stepped forward, socking Wyatt in the face harshly and as a result Wyatt lost a few teeth. Wyatt held his cheek, throwing a punch of his own but Dad caught his punch. "Dad!" Goten exclaimed. I looked over at Dad, who was in Super saiyan form. Dad threw another punch, this one harsher than the last. "How dare you threaten my child? Did you really think I wasn't going to come after you?" Dad snapped, holding Wyatt by the front of his shirt. The look in Dad's eye definitely showed just how angry he was, I mean even Vegeta had the same look. They wanted to rip Wyatt to shreds and I didn't blame either one of them, what he did was horrible. That little girl.. She deserved better. I felt that this weight has been lifted off of my chest and after so many years, I finally was able to tell Trunks, Mom and Bulma without any of them getting killed or hurt. I held Trunks tightly, keeping my eyes off of Wyatt. Trunks held me close and I could tell that he felt horrible that I had to deal with this alone for a long time, I breathed in his scent to help relax my nerves.

The wind around us picked up and I got a gut feeling that Jean had come back, Dad kept an iron grip on Wyatt so that he couldn't get away. Trunks and I looked at one another, becoming extremely concerned with what I was feeling. A bright light shined, causing everyone to cover their eyes. Two bodies came flying backwards at us, but both Gohan and Vegeta caught them. "It's Tien! And 22!" Gohan called out, as Tien stood on his feet. 22 stepped away from Vegeta, ruffling his hair from the dirt that had blown into it. "Then that means..." Trunks started, looking up at the light in the sky which gave me a really bad feeling. I knew that this was a bad thing, especially if both of them were now here. "Wyatt!!!" I tensed up as I heard Jean's loud voice ring through the air, he was pissed. I pulled away from Trunks, stepping forward as the wind died down. "Goten, Tsubaki, Trunks, get Mom, Saya and Bulma out of here!" Dad called. "But I want to stay and help." Goten whined.

"Me too."

"Goten, Tsubaki, go now!" Gohan snapped. Goten and Tsubaki both clammed up, looking to one another. Kid Trunks grabbed his mother, while Goten carried Mom. Kid Tsubaki carried Saya in her arms, "Goku," Chichi called out, as Goten lifted her into the air. Goku looked up at his wife, the two locking eyes with one another. "Please come back safe and in one piece. All of you." She pleaded, Dad gave her a warm smile and nodded which put her a bit at ease. The three of them quickly took off from the area, while the rest of us turned our attention to Jean. Once the wind died down, I got a clear view of Jean. He was floating above us all, his eyes were locked on one person, and one person only. We could all feel the tension and anger in the air, "We need to evacuate this entire area. He won't stop until he gets his hands on Wyatt, which means he'll tear down everything in his path." Dad said, looking back at us.

"Yamcha? Krillen?"

"On it." Krillen and Yamcha both ran into the hospital, quickly starting to get people out of the area. As they were evacuating people, Jean shot off a ki blast at us. Everyone dispersed quickly, dodging the blast which made a huge hole in the ground. Trunks, Gohan, Piccolo and I all floated above ground staying in the air as Dad held onto Wyatt and Vegeta landed beside the two.

"Why are you protecting him?" Jean asked, looking at Dad.

"Because they made me a promise." Wyatt spoke up, making Jean look over to me. His eyes met mine and I knew he couldn't understand why I chose to protect, especially when he's heard about what Wyatt's done to me. "Why would you chose to protect the one who kidnapped your girl and attempted to kill you and all your friends?" He asked, I couldn't find myself telling him why I made my choice. I think if he found out about my friend and what he did to her, Jean would surely lose control. His eyes shifted from me to Trunks, "It doesn't concern you why we're choosing to protect him. What matters is that I'm not going to turn a blind eye and turn him over to you, just so you can kill him." Trunks said firmly, keeping his eyes on Jean. He took a deep breath, letting out a loud laugh as if he was amused by something Trunks said. "You are one strange young man. I have to admit, I think you are pretty stupid to protect him from me."

"Well, I don't. So you're not going to be laying a hand on him." Trunks stated.

"We'll see about that." Jean's smile disappeared which made me put my guard up, he definitely was about to try something. Just as I predicted, Jean threw several ki blasts over at us. I acted immediately, shoving Trunks and the others out of the way. I heard them shout as I took on one of the blasts directly, which threw me back into a large building. I let out a cough, hearing absolute chaos unfold outside as Jean unleashed more attacks. "Damn it." I muttered, standing to my feet and immediately rushed back outside.

"Tsu, look out!"

I was rammed into which threw me off balance, I was harshly kicked in the stomach before being blasted. I hit the ground hard, spit flying out of my mouth as I bounced up from impact. I quickly got back to my feet, dodging a huge ki blast which then hit the ground and exploded. I looked up from my spot, setting eyes on Jean who was fighting Piccolo, Gohan and Trunks. I threw an attack of my own, appearing right above him and slammed my fists onto his back. Jean let out a yelp of pain, turning around quickly and started after me. I managed to out fly him, but he caught me off guard and somehow rammed into me from the side. I flew into another building, letting out a cry of pain as I hit a wall. "That's it.. I'm not letting him kill Wyatt." I brushed myself off, powering up and took off out of the building again. I went super, charging at Jean and landed a good punch to his stomach. He is going to be beaten by me, and even if I don't beat him down, Dad will.