Chapter 82: Goku Black arrives in the Present!

Tsubaki's pov

When I took off, I initially wanted to get far away from everyone so I flew all the way to the spot where I wouldn't think anyone would find me. I sat on top of the Capsule Corp building, watching the rest of the city bustle with life. All of these people were alive and had jobs, families, homes and lives that they could live to fullest without being afraid of someone coming along and ruining it. After all, they had Dad, Vegeta and the rest of the Z-fighters here to protect them and the earth as a whole. Trunks and I didn't have that back home, the only support we had was Momma B, Mom, Asher and Mai. And the only one left alive after this was my mother, Bulma's death was heavy on my heart. I wanted to get revenge but at the same time, I felt that at the moment, I wasn't strong enough to do anything about it. There was no way to turn back time and save her before he could kill her, Goku Black was too strong. It could be a culmination of the fact that whoever this person actually is has possessed my Dad's body, which means that he has his strength and possibly Dad's weaknesses. But something tells me that there are no weaknesses for someone like Goku Black, he's stronger than Trunks and I combined. Tears welled in my eyes as I thought about just how much we lost in such little time, Trunks and I lost one of the most important people in our lives once again and there wasn't a damn thing we could do to stop it from happening. I blinked away the tears, not wanting to break down again. It seems that most of the time now since Goku Black, I've been emotional. "I thought you would have flown farther away from here." I didn't turn around to know who had come after me, although, I was shocked that it was Vegeta. I hadn't expected him to come after me, he isn't the type to comfort someone when you need it. He really isn't that good at it so it struck me as odd as to why he was the one to come after me, but I got the feeling that he came on his own volition. That alone tells me just how much I actually matter to Vegeta, I heard him walk forward slightly.

"Why did you come after me? Why not just let me fly off?"

"Because I didn't intend to make you so angry. As apart of the saiyan race, we are taught to never back down from a fight. Rather we are taught to keep fighting even if we are to be killed in battle. However, I realize that you and Trunks are not like your father and I. You don't wish to always fight, you'd rather try and use words to stop your opponents which are tactics that don't work. But you both are not full-blooded saiyans, neither are Gohan and Goten. You and Trunks don't have the same thought process about fighting like me. You two aren't fighting to better yourselves, you are fighting to protect the Earth of your time which has already seen countless deaths by the androids... What I'm trying to say is.. I'm sorry for acting like I know better. I have not met this 'Goku Black', I have no clue what power he holds though I have some idea of his strength as he is using Kakarot's body. I didn't mean to undermine the amount of effort that you and Trunks have done to keep your earth safe when it is only the two of you left to protect the planet." He explained, I didn't say anything because I was stunned that Vegeta had even apologized. "Trunks also told me how hard you've been taking Future Bulma's death. And that both Mai and Asher were also killed by Goku Black." I looked down at the streets, feeling the tears well up again.

"It's not your fault that Bulma, Mai or Asher died. You are not at fault for their deaths, they all made their own decision to give their life for the three of you to survive and come back here to get help." Vegeta said, I heard his footsteps come closer to me. He took a seat beside me, "Tsubaki, you have to get out of your own head. You and Trunks aren't going to have face off again with him alone." Vegeta said, I looked at him in surprise. "Kakarot, Bulma and I decided to go with you to the future to help you fight against Goku Black." Vegeta explained, "Really?" I sniffled, "Yes, really. Do you have hearing problem?" I giggled at Vegeta's facial expression and threw my arms around him, pulling the saiyan prince into a hug.

"Thank you, Veggie."

"Don't call me that." He grumbled, "And your welcome."

I pulled away from Vegeta, wiping my tears. "I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier.. I just.. He's so much stronger than Trunks and I, we have no way of overpowering him. Or even putting him down for the count." I balled up my fists, thinking back to how he threw Trunks and I around like ragdolls when we fought him. "It's fine. Trunks and Kakarot are to spare for a bit." Just as he said that, I felt both Trunks' and Dad's ki sky rocket. "Do you want to head back or do you want to stay up here for a little longer to clear your head?" Vegeta stood to his feet, looking down at me. I let out a reluctant sigh, though Vegeta took his time to come see me and talk me down, I still had a lot running through my head. Vegeta silently waited for my answer, not rushing me to answer nor did he leave right away either.

Back at Bulma's...

"I want to know where in relation to this other me in power I am." Goku said, so Trunks and Goku both powered up into Super saiyan two. Their powerful energy caused shockwaves around the surrounding areas, a huge wind blowing through the entire city which flustered the citizens of West City. Bulma uses her technology to create a large, invisible force field around Future Trunks and Goku. "You two can go all-out without causing any damage to anything now!" Bulma called out to the two. Future Trunks attacks Goku, "Wow, you've gotten stronger. No doubt Tsubaki probably is as strong as you." Goku exclaimed, feeling proud of Trunks. He was amazed that although the two had strong foes in the past and were constantly needing help, they never stopped fighting to protect their earth. "No, I am nowhere near as strong as Goku Black, who powered up every time we fought. Neither is Tsubaki." Trunks denied, "Then I'll do that too." Goku powers up some more, the ground starting to shake. Future Trunks watched Goku in awe as he transitioned into Super saiyan three. "Since you powered up, I will use my full power." Trunks attacks Goku with his sword, causing the force field to be destroyed. Future Trunks is shocked to see Goku block his sword with his fingers, despite him using his full power. Goku knocks Future Trunks back, knocking him down to the ground, defeating him. Goku is surprised to know that Future Trunks has gotten that much stronger all by himself, even though Goku Black is said to be stronger than him. Goku then becomes excited about how strong Goku Black is. Krillin and Piccolo arrive and greet Future Trunks, "Hey guys," Trunks greeted, "We felt your ki and wondered why you were here. And I know I felt Future Tsubaki earlier. Where is she?" Piccolo asked, Krillen looking around for her. Trunks and Goku both let out a sigh at the question, "While we were discussing what's been going on, my father said some things and made her angry. She flew off and he went after her." Trunks explained, both Piccolo and Krillen looked at him to explain fully what was going on.

Vegeta and I were flying back towards the house in a comfortable silence between us when a sudden thunderstorm appeared, my anxiety rose and I knew that something wasn't right. I quickly sped ahead of Vegeta, who yelled after me to come back. As I flew closer to the house, I spotted Piccolo and Krillen. The wind picked up heavily, blowing my hair in my face. "Why did you speed off—" Vegeta stopped talking when his eyes landed in what I was looking at. A large portal opened above the two of us, a figure coming through it.

Dread filled my entire body as I stared in anger as Goku Black appeared floating above Vegeta and I, "How did?" Trunks started, staring up in horror

Dread filled my entire body as I stared in anger as Goku Black appeared floating above Vegeta and I, "How did?" Trunks started, staring up in horror. Piccolo, Goku, Krillen, Vegeta and Bulma look up at Goku Black in shock. Goku Black's eyes landed on me, a smirk spreading across his features as I just stared at him. Dad's expression changed from shock and surprise to one of determination and protectiveness, I guess he could sense the tension between Trunks, Goku Black and I. Vegeta flew closer to me, pushing me behind him and stared at Goku Black with no fear whatsoever.

"Oh no..."