Chapter 41: Save Tsubaki, Goku!!!

3rd person's pov

Tsubaki clenched her teeth trying not to scream in pain, as Wyatt pushed a needle through her arm. "You seem to be doing well since I know you have a fear of needles." Wyatt chuckled looking at her as she felt more discomfort, Goku could see it in her eyes and he was becoming angry himself. There was a loud bang as the door was kicked off its hinges, the door hit the machine Wyatt had extracted Tsubaki's ki with and it blew up creating smoke. Goku removed the vent door quickly and snuck out with the others following him quickly, as they hid behind one of the large shelves. "22, you just ruined 10 years worth of work!! And now I don't have her ki anymore!" Wyatt shouted, as he turned around watching as 22 entered the room pissed off. The first machine extracted Tsubaki's ki, while the second machine Wyatt used was storing her ki and replicating it. Tsubaki's tail wrapped around her waist, as she tugged on the chains.

"22, explain yourself!!!" Wyatt demanded, obviously pissed off at 22 for destroying the machine. "How about you explain why she's still alive?!! I thought you were going to get rid of that!!" Tsubaki glared at 22, who glared straight back at her. "So you have no answer?!! That's it! I'm killing her then!!" 22 lifted up his hand to shoot her and she closed her eyes, knowing she couldn't block the blast but it was deflected and smoke filled the air. Goku took this opportunity to jump out of his spot and stand in front of Tsubaki, with Gohan and Trunks at either side of him. The others stood off to the sides, but were still all in front of her.

"Watch where you point that thing. It's dangerous." Goku stated as the smoke disappeared, "Ah! Well, if it isn't the man of the hour." Wyatt smirked but as the focus was on the Z fighters, Tsubaki was able to free one of her hands. "Wyatt, why are you doing this?! You treated Tsubaki ever since she was little." Trunks stood ready to fight him, "I've explained it so many times. And it's a good thing you brought Goku. He was my real objective all along." Wyatt took his coat and his glasses off and dropped them to the floor. He stepped on the glasses, which showed Asher, Mai and Trunks that this man wasn't the same person they knew as kids. "You bastard! Stay away from him!" Tsubaki shot off a ki blast, which went made the others turn to her and Goku and Gohan quickly got down. They hit the floor, as 22 blocked the ki blast. "That's it, I'm killing her!!" 22 charged forward but he was instantly blocked by Goku, who punched at him. 22 dodged it, sliding back as he stood his ground.

"Alright then, Goten, Trunks. Future Trunks and Tsu, you're with me. We're taking on Kiyomi." Gohan took charge and the five nodded, as Kiyomi uncrossed her arms. "That means, Vegeta and I will take on this pink haired boy." Piccolo threw off his training gear and they fell to the floor with a thud. "Wyatt." Mai and Asher stood next to each other and got ready to fight with him. "That means Yamcha, Tien, 18 and I will take on the redhead." Krillen got into his defensive stance, "Don't even think about it, I will make you pay." Tsubaki threatened Wyatt, "How did you know what I was thinking?" Wyatt questioned as he reached into his pocket and the room started to shake, which made everyone fall off balance.

"What the hell are you planning?" Asher held onto Mai as the floor under Tsubaki opened, down the hole was a large pool of green acid. "Wyatt?!! What the hell?!! Did the floor always open?" The area where the Z fighters stood became slanted, making Tsu lose her balance as she started sliding down. "Tsu!!!" Trunks yelled, making Gohan turn his head to see his sister going down.

"Grab this, Tsu!!" Piccolo reached his arm down and she reached up, grabbing a hold of his hand. "Now, if any of you make a move I will drop her into the acid." Tsubaki wriggled around, as she glared at Wyatt. "Drop me in there and you die. I'm not telling you, I'm warning you. Gohan, Dad and Trunks will not let you get away with anything. I wish my mother had never met you and if you think you're gonna win her over, then you're dead wrong! She is still in love with Dad although he is gone! She would never give her heart to a man like you!! You asshole!!" Tsubaki sneered, which pissed off Wyatt as he pressed a button and it lit up the chains. Tsubaki screamed in pain, which was something the Z fighters didn't like. "WYATT!!!!" Trunks got up and tackled him to the floor, knocking the remote out of his hand which made the floor become straight. But Tsubaki was still hanging over the acid, grimacing in pain.

"Let go of me!" Wyatt shouted, but Trunks didn't listen and punched Wyatt in the face. "Kiyomi, grab the remote." Wyatt strained and Trunks didn't let up. "Goten!!" Gohan motioned towards the remote and before Kiyomi could grab it, Goten quickly kicked the remote and ran off with it. "Get back here, you little rat!!" Kiyomi chased Goten around as 22 stood up and attacked Gohan, but Goku blocked the attack. Goku fought against 22, still making sure that his daughter wouldn't be dropped in the acid. "Trunks!!! Catch!!" Goten passed it to Kid Trunks and he caught it from halfway across the room. "Give that back!!!!" Kiyomi rushed towards Kid Trunks, as he taunted her and took off when she got angry. "Gahhh!! Tsu!!" Kid Tsubaki caught the remote, which turned Kiyomi's attention to her.

"Blahhhhh!! Catch me if you can!!!" Tsu started instant transmitting around the room, pissing Kiyomi off. "Get back here, you little brat!!!" Kiyomi rushed after Tsu and missed each time so  Kid Trunks, Tsu and Goten thought it would be fun to throw the remote to each other to tire out Kiyomi. Gohan joined Vegeta and Goku with 22, "Man, I'm glad they don't do that to us." Krillen shook his head, as he shifted his eyes back to Sora. "Those kids are a handful. But we should be proud of their ways to outsmart adults." Piccolo dodged a punch thrown by Hibiki, while Yamcha dodged the ki blast from Sora.