Chapter 29: Gohan Vs. Cell part 2

Tsubaki's pov

This isn't good, how the hell did Cell end up so strong? Gohan stood silent watching as Cell landed on his feet, I hadn't seen where 16's head rolled but I noticed Mr. Hercule freak out about something. The reporters were pretty far off to the side, so we couldn't really tell what they were saying. My attention turned back to Cell and Gohan, as Cell started talking to him about something. The thing that followed made me want to hurl, Cell moved the wings or whatever they were on his back. His tail poked out and suddenly expanded, releasing seven small things. When they opened, they looked exactly like Cell, but Blue. I backed away from the edge where I was standing, ending up behind Dad. "What the hell is that?" Vegeta asked, as we watched in horror. "These are my prized sons.. Named Cell Junior. Attack everyone on that cliff." The little blue things smiled at us before taking off in our direction. Everyone was busy fighting, "Oh, I forgot about her." Cell created another one just for me, sending it after me. I stayed calm instead of panicking and fought it off. But when I turned my head to check on everyone else, I saw they were all having a tough time. The one attacking me started to get on my nerves, making me agitated. I wanted to go help the others, but this Cell jr. wasn't letting up and it was getting under my skin. "That's it, you stupid thing!!!" I grabbed its arm, surprising it and powered up. 

"I'm sick of Cell! And his idiotic ways!! Back off!!" I blasted it in the face and then slammed my foot through its stomach, breaking it in half. It blew up on impact, but that didn't bother me at all. "What the hell did you just do?!!" Cell yelled at me angrily, I could see that I was agitating him.

"What the hell does it matter?! I'm sick of you! You have these damn things picking on my friends and Family!" He sent more after me, making me even more angry with his crap. I dodged three of them in one move, powering up. This pushed them back as they stared at me, I glared at one of them and it attacked me. All three attacked but I dodged them all swiftly,not wasting any time. "I said back off!" I slammed my fist into one of them, sending it into another one. They both exploded on impact as I kicked through the other one, I instant transmitted over to help Piccolo as I saw he was having trouble. But a beam was shot at me, I quickly dodged it as it hit the rock behind me.

"What the hell?!!" I angrily shouted at Cell, "It wasn't me." He looked towards another Cell Jr. This one was laughing, causing my tail to frizz up. "Piccolo, I'll be right back." I flew over to the small Cell Jr, with amazing speed. I was pissed that he attacked me, while I was trying to help my friend. I punched at him but what really surprised me was that he dodged it, but that didn't mean I would let my guard down. My arm was grabbed but I didn't panic, "You're not getting me that easily, you little bastard." I went to pull my arm away, but he punched me in the stomach hard. I clenched my teeth bearing the pain, I was flipped onto my back which took me by surprise. I wasn't in super saiyan two yet, I looked up at the blue alien that was looking down at me with a smirk. "You are asking for it, you little bastard. How about this?" I jumped up onto my feet with him still gripping my arm, but I had gotten a brilliant idea. 

"Get off of me." I blasted him in the face causing him to let go, I took this chance as he was trying to recover from the blast to kick him.

"You," I kicked him, sending him flying. "Are," I instant transmitted behind him. "So," I punched him, "Annoying!" I slammed my fist through his stomach, he spit out blood and exploded.

Just as that happened, I felt an immense power up coming from Gohan. He finally lost it, he got angry. "Is that-" I slammed my foot into another one of the Cell Jr's. Gohan suddenly appeared at my side, smashing the one that was gonna attack me. "Gohan, where'd you come from?" He turned to me. "I'll be back." He disappeared back in front of Cell, my line of vision followed as I saw him snatch the sensu beans from Cell. I looked to the side, seeing Trunks having a hard time with the Cell Jr's he was currently fighting.

I snapped out of my daze, rushing over as Trunks looked over to me. "Trunks, hand these out to everyone." Gohan gave him the sensu beans and he disappeared. We stood in shock for a moment just staring at him, before I turned my attention to Trunks. "Give me two. I gotta go help Piccolo and Dad." He nodded, giving me three. "Why three, I only said two?" I closed my hand and looked up at him, "Just in case you need it." I kissed his cheek and ran off towards Dad and Piccolo. "Get off of him!!!" I kicked the Cell Jr that was fighting Dad, into the wall. "Dad, take this." He grabbed the sensu bean, chewing it slowly and then swallowed. I quickly went to Piccolo's aid, seeing he was in more trouble. "Piccolo!" I threw him the sensu bean, kicking the two he was currently fighting. I rushed back over to Trunks, "Tsu!!! Look out!!!" I turned my head, as I watched a beam of light come towards me. I knew that I didn't have enough time to dodge it, so I closed my eyes waiting for it to hit. When I didn't feel anything, I opened my eyes seeing Gohan standing in front of me. "Are you alright, sis?" He slightly turned his head to me. 

"Yeah, yeah. Thanks to you." Our eyes met and that brought back a memory of Future Gohan and me.

Flashback....

"Come on, Tsu. Get up." I was panting hard sitting on my hands and knees, I lifted my eyes that were met with my older brother's hard glare. "You look exhausted. Mom will kill me if I push you to hard. Come on, we're done training for the day." His glare disappeared and his eyes softened, as he helped me stand. "Gohan, I can't walk. I'm gonna have to piggy back." I gave him a small smile, "Alright, hop on!" I jumped onto his back and he walked away, going out of super. "Gohan, can I ask you something?" He slightly turned his head to me. "What's up?" I trained my eyes on his short, spiky black hair. "Have you ever fought so hard but you just couldn't win?" I had been feeling that way because of the androids lately. "Yeah, do you wanna know how I handled that?" I shook my head, "I didn't let it get to me and I kept training until I could defeat whatever was an obstacle for me. But promise me this?" I shifted my eyes from his hair to his eyes. "What is it, big bro?" He gave me this smile, that I could possibly never ever forget. "Promise me, that no matter what happens to me.. That if I die by the hands of the androids that you keep fighting with all you've got until you can't no more. Promise that you won't leave Mom, like that." I gave him a smile. "Yeah, I promise. You have nothing to worry about." He smiled and flew us home.

Flashback over....

Gohan looked back at Cell, spotting a Cell Jr and went after it. Trunks came to my side, "Are you alright?" Dad asked, "Yeah, but Gohan changed. He reminds me of my older brother back home." We watched as he mercilessly killed the Cell Jr's in one blow and they eventually started to gang up on him. Gohan let out of scream which resulted in the Cell Jr's flying away. "He blew them back with just a scream?" Vegeta and everyone else watched in awe, except for me and Dad.