Chapter 70: Tsubaki's Recovery! Jean in a New Timeline!

3rd person's pov

"Where the hell did he go?" Vegeta questioned, turning to Android 22. "My guess... Is that he went to find Dr. Wyatt. He's a lost cause." 22 spoke, "What do you mean by lost cause? You said something about Wyatt losing his mind. What happened?" Vegeta dropped out of super saiyan, keeping his eyes on 22. "After Kiyomi died, and Wyatt left.. I tracked him down... That man has lost his mind, Vegeta. Going on about how he was the reason everything blew up in his face. He's a lost cause." 22 shook his head, his eyes landing on the water below them. "Hey!! Vegeta!!! Vegeta!!!" Vegeta turned his head, as he saw Goten, Kid Trunks, Saya and Kid Tsubaki all flying over to him. Trunks had a smile on his face, happy to see that his Dad was alright. Both Kid Tsubaki and Goten were happy to see that Vegeta had come out of battle unscathed. "Holden!!!" Saya cried, a big smile plastered on her face. 22 smiled as the four of them met up with him and Vegeta, he took Saya from Goten and hugged her tightly. "Hey, Dad.. Where did that Jean guy go?" Kid Trunks looked around the area, not sensing his ki at all.

"He's gone. He took off to find Wyatt." Vegeta explained, "We should head towards the others. I can barely feel Future Tsubaki's ki." Vegeta suggested, looking back to the kids. "Right." They all headed back towards the direction Krillen had previously flown.

"Hang in there, Tsu." Piccolo said, watching as Dylan went to work on her wound.

Future Trunks looked up, sensing the others coming their way. "Dad!" He called, waving as he saw Vegeta come into view. Vegeta looked down, spotting them and the six of them headed to where he was standing. "What happened? Why can I barely feel Tsubaki's ki?" Vegeta questioned, looking to Future Trunks. He looked down for a moment, before stepping to the side. Vegeta and the other's eyes widened, when they land on Future Tsubaki's figure. All three kids became misty eyed, watching Dylan work on her shoulder. The large metal screw still embedded in her shoulder, "When Jean released that blast, which did all of this.. Tsubaki got caught in the blast, she protected both Yamcha and Tien. But when she woke up, she found herself impaled in her left shoulder." His eyes landed back on Tsubaki, as he became more worried for her. Vegeta looked to Future Trunks, then to Kid Trunks seeing both of them concerned for Tsubaki. It was then he realized that Kid Trunks truly cared for both Future and Kid Tsubaki, no matter what age, or timeline they came from.

"Whose that guy?" Kid Trunks asked, pointing to Dylan. "That is Dr. Dylan. When we got her, Tien and Yamcha out of the hole they were in, we sent Krillen to get medical supplies. Instead, he found Dr. Dylan, who is an ER surgeon. He's agreed to help Tsubaki." Piccolo explained, locking eyes with Gohan.

"Can we trust him? The last doctor you trusted nearly killed her." Goten asked, looking to Future Trunks. "Goten, it's alright. He's trustworthy." Gohan nodded, he still felt a bit cautious about this doctor. "Where is Jean? We felt his ki disappear. What happened out there?" Goku asked, looking to Vegeta. He was sitting right next to Future Tsubaki, "He disappeared during the fight." 22 finally spoke up, his eyes meeting Gohan and Goku's. "What?!" Future Trunks shouted, looking to 22. "Where did he go?!!" Gohan questioned, "To find Wyatt. He wants revenge." 22 brushed back his hair, his eyes looking down at the ground. Future Tsubaki cried out in pain, as Dylan slightly moved her arm.

"Alright.. We need to remove this metal screw. We won't be able to transport to the hospital, so I'll have to take it out here. I need you to hold her down so she doesn't move when I remove the screw." Dylan explained, looking up at Goku who nodded. "Tsubaki, I'm going to remove the screw in your shoulder. I need you to stay still." He looked down at her as Gohan, Goku and Future Trunks headed to her. Trunks held her head, laying it on his lap while Goku kept her legs down, and Gohan held her waist. "Is there anyone here who knows her blood type?" He asked, looking to the Z fighters.