Chapter 83: Goku vs. Goku Black

3rd person's pov

An overwhelming amount of dread filled Trunks' and Tsubaki's bodies as their eyes landed on Goku Black, who was floating above the Briefs' home. Kid Trunk, Kid Tsubaki and Goten were all stunned at the mere sight of someone else looking like Goku, both Kid Tsubaki and Goten were not exactly thrilled to see a different version of their father. When Kid Tsubaki looked at him, all she could feel was this overwhelming sense of fear. She knew that this man was not her father, even if it was her father's body, this was not Goku's spirit or soul. She remembered that during the conversation Future Trunks and Future Tsubaki had with Vegeta, Bulma and Goku, Future Trunks spoke of someone inhabiting Goku's body. Vegeta couldn't believe his eyes, he was just as stunned as everyone else. "He.. He found us.." Tsubaki muttered, her hands slightly shook and her eyes were full of fear. "How did he get here? We don't have anymore time machines he could have used." Tsubaki couldn't believe that Goku Black had managed to follow them, all she wanted was for him to leave them alone. She didn't want him to possibly kill Goku and Vegeta, or try to destroy this timeline when he already destroyed what was left of hers. Vegeta looked away from Goku Black, his eyes shifting to Future Tsubaki who was still shaking. The amount of trauma that she was reliving at the moment was harsh and not only did it make her fear grow larger, it sparked an unhealthy amount of anger in her as well. Anger for killing Future Bulma, for trying to kill her mother and for killing both Asher and Mai. As they look up at him, Whis notices that Goku Black was wearing a ring. "Lord Beerus, take a look at Goku Black's right hand." Beerus did as told, his eyes narrowing when he sees that sitting on Goku Black right hand is a time ring.

"That's how he got to their time. And to this one." Beerus muttered, "That means that he is not from the same timeline as Future Trunks and Future Tsubaki. It may be Goku's body but it seems that it belongs to another timeline's Goku." Whis declared, Kid Tsubaki heard the conversation and gasped lightly. Future Tsubaki snaps out of her daze, slightly powering up as she glared at Goku black.

"How did you get here?" She demanded, Goku Black looked over at her and smirked. Before she had the chance to do anything, Future Trunks charged at him, demanding Goku Black to answer the question. However, he is quickly stopped by Vegeta who flew out in front of Trunks stopping his son's rage. He knew that he had to be careful with what he said next, he could set off Future Tsubaki by accident if he said the wrong thing.

"You cannot beat him, he's too powerful for you. And for Tsubaki." Vegeta stated, his eyes staying on his son.

Future Trunks stopped, knowing that his father was right and looked over at his fiancé, who was more than ready to fight Goku Black. She knew that Vegeta was right about this, she couldn't take him down and neither could Future Trunks. For now, she needed to keep a lid on her anger. Though, Vegeta and Goku could tell that she was struggling with it. Kid Trunks looked over at his Future counterpart, noticing that he was just as tense as everyone else. He could also see the amount of hatred both Future counterparts held for the man floating above them all, he felt somewhat intimidated by Goku Black's presence. Goten and Kid Tsubaki both knew that this person was not their father but the fact that he was possessing his body was freaky to them, especially since Future Trunks and Future Tsubaki both hated this man. "You're right..." He sighed. Goku flies up above them, coming to a stop directly in front of the man who they call, Goku Black and decides to confront him. Future Tsubaki held her breath, watching the interaction between her father and the man possessing her father's body. The stark contrast between the two in stature was slightly intimidating, they both possessed great strength and unbridled energy. Tsubaki looked at her father, knowing that he was excited to challenge the person who was possessing his body.

"I heard about the things you've been doing to their timeline and I don't appreciate what you've been doing. Especially in my body, but.. I'm excited to fight you." Goku stated, Goku Black smirks and accepts Goku's challenge, wishing to fight him 'in this body.' "What exactly does that mean?" Goku frowned, Future Tsubaki stared in silence at the pair. Instead of answering him, Goku Black blasted him and Goku quickly dodges it only to be pushed back towards a deserted rocky area. "Dad!!" Tsubaki immediately rushed after the two, "Who is he?" Piccolo turned to Bulma and the others, "Our enemy. He calls himself Goku Black and he killed my future counterpart in front of Trunks and Tsubaki. They came here to ask for help because he's too strong for them to take down by themselves." Bulma explained, "Come on, let's go." Piccolo said, he took off with Krillen and Future Trunks following.

"Now this is going to be interesting." Beerus stated.

At the rocky area, Goku asks Goku Black if that was full strength and goes Super Saiyan 2. Tsubaki arrives a moment later, watching as the two behind fighting. Meanwhile, Whis broadcasts the fight between Goku and Goku Black from his staff for those who didn't fly away from Capsule Corp to watch the fight. Future Tsubaki watches in awe as the two exchange blows, she watches as Goku Black emerges from the smoke just fine and begins powering up. She lets out a shaky breath feeling the immense energy coming from Goku Black and as a result of his power up, the portal he came through to convulse.

"Tsu," Trunks flew towards her, she never took her eyes away from her father's fight.

"Goku Black's energy keeps increasing." Krillen pointed out.

"Why is he not fighting at full power like he used with me?" Trunks looked away from Tsubaki, "That's because Kakarot has a bad habit of not fighting seriously at the beginning." Vegeta pointed out, "Well, this is something he needs to take seriously. Goku Black isn't the kind of foe to play around with." Tsubaki said, watching the two go back and forth. "I'm waiting for you to fight at full power, then I can go all out." Goku said, "There's no reason to rush, I want to have some more fun." Goku Black smirked, an uneasy feeling swept through Tsubaki as she stared at the two.