Chapter 81: Tsubaki's plea for help!

Tsubaki's pov

I was not expecting what followed next after I stood off against Trunks, Bulma slapped Trunks over the back of the head which seemed to snap him out of his rage. I dropped my arms, staying in front of Dad as Trunks rubbed the back of his head. He looked up at me, regret in his eyes. "Tsu, I'm sorry." I didn't say anything but I let my guard down, "I'm sorry, Goku for attacking you. I really thought you were him." Trunks apologized, "It's alright. Though, I'm very much confused about this entire thing." Dad said, "What is going on you two? Why did you come back here unconscious and looking worse for wear? Did something happen?" Bulma asked, I closed my eyes and turned my head away as tears rolled down my cheeks. "It's awful back there.." A sob rose from the back of my throat, "Tsu, hey. It's okay. You're here now." Dad pulled me into a tight hug, rubbing my back as I started crying as I relived the nightmares of the past 48 hours. I held onto Dad tightly, not wanting to ever let go of him. "Trunks? Chichi?" Dad asked, "There's a man.. calls himself Goku Black." Vegeta and Bulma looked at Trunks in shock, "What do you mean? There's a Kakarot in your time?" Vegeta asked, "He's not my Dad!" I turned towards them, "That man showed up one day calling himself Goku Black! He started attacking all of the remaining people that were still alive. There shouldn't be a Goku in our time because he died. But somehow this man got a hold of Dad's body and proceeded to terrorize everyone and us." I wiped my tears as Dad placed a hand on my shoulder, "We had been fighting him for a while now... And it was a nightmare. His strength is nothing compared to Trunks' and I's. He overpowered both of us.. Momma B had found the last of the fuel that we could use for the time machine.. Only.. It was only enough for a one time trip." I explained. "Time Travel is a serious offense. It's forbidden." I looked to the left, spotting two men standing outside of the pavillion. One was a short, but tall purple cat dressed in clothing that I only ever saw in history books regarding Ancient Gods and standing next to him was a tall, handsome man with white hair and pale blue skin. I wonder who those two are. "I'm sorry, we didn't know about that." Bulma apologized, "There's a reason as to why even the Gods cannot time travel." The tall blue guy, who is named Whis explained, I was shocked to find out that the Purple cat was the God of Destruction named Beerus. "Destroying you may be the way to go about the punishment." Beerus said, I gritted my teeth and balled my fists as I glared after Beerus. I don't care if he's a god or not, nobody is going to take another Bulma away from me. Dad sensed my anger and it seemed so did Kid Trunks, Dad placed a hand on my shoulder and shook his head, telling me not to attack him. I stood by watching Trunks plead with Whis, begging him to forgive us but it seemed that he was begging to the wrong person. Beerus only got angry because he is the God of Destruction, Whis was only his guardian. He didn't seem too pleased with this and threatened to blow up the earth, Dad and Bulma basically pacificied him with food.

Bulma went off to her lab, hoping to figure out how to make the time machine fuel and Mom followed her wanting to lend her a hand. I sat beside Trunks, across from us sat Vegeta and Dad. I hardly paid attention to the conversation because all I could think about in the moment was how we lost Momma B, Mai and Asher. It was all I could think about, Trunks and I constantly trained to be able to protect our timeline from any threat that could show up. But all that training we went through didn't matter because Goku Black was stronger than both of us combined and whoever this person actually was decided to use my father's body. He took Bulma from us so easily and there was nothing that I nor Trunks could do to stop him, now we're here putting everyone else in danger because coming here was our only choice and only hope in stopping him.

"The reason I attacked you was because I thought that we failed at traveling through time to get here and the person that we went up against calls himself Goku. Whoever this person really is, is using your body to attack us. The only reason that we call him Goku Black is because he wears all black." Trunks explained, "That's why you jumped in front of me." Dad looked at me, both Vegeta and Dad were shocked about this whole thing. "Yeah.. I could tell that we were here when I saw Vegeta standing in front of me. Then I saw you, Dad. And I knew that it was you, not just from your Gi but I could just tell. That you weren't him..." I trailed off, Dad reached out and touched my hand. "The first day that he showed up he said he would "annihilate the Earthlings for the sake of justice". He caused worldwide destruction and the two of us did everything we could to fight him and save people." Mom and Bulma stood off to the side of the room, "Just before we got here... Trunks and I had been fighting against him and he.. He followed us all the way to where Momma B and Mom were. He.. He killed Momma B. Both Asher and Mai tried to help us but he killed them too." Everyone was shocked to hear this, Bulma couldn't fathom the news about her Future Self's death.

"Why would you two even think to run away from him?! You both are members of the sayain race. You should have kept -" I clenched my fist, angered by Vegeta's attitude and words. he didn't understand what it was like to fight Goku Black.

"You weren't there, Vegeta!" I snapped, tears in my eyes. "Tsu-" Dad started, "You don't know how hard we fought! Even with all the training the two of us did, it didn't fucking matter! He has my father's body! His strength! I didn't want to have to come back and ask for help but it was our only option. It was the only thing that we could do. The only hope that we had to save our world. Our only hope was coming here to ask you and Dad for help. I wish we could have fought this on our own." I slammed my hands on the table, not noticing just how angry I really was. "You have no clue how it felt to watch Him grab Bulma and not be able to do anything to stop him from killing her. I had to watch her die! I had to watch Goku Black use my father's face, voice, body and powers to do evil and vile things. I fought as hard as I could to save Asher and Mai but in the end, he overpowered both Trunks and I. At this point.." I paused, looking Dad in the eyes.

"Tsu," Trunks looked up at me, "I have lost all hope. I am not strong enough to take him down. We need help. So please, Vegeta.. Don't fault the two of us for coming to you both for help. Right now, we don't care about pride. All we care about is saving our home." With that, I didn't bother sticking around. "Wait, Tsu.. Come back!" Mom called but I didn't listen and flew off somewhere to think.

"She.. She really has lost hope." Goku watched his daughter fly off, his heart breaking as he remembered the look in her eyes when she started speaking. "I've never seen her like this." Bulma spoke, "Mom's death was hard enough to watch. She blames herself for not being to save Mom.. Its not her fault. Neither are Mai and Asher's deaths. None of them are her fault." Trunks explained, Bulma placed a hand on her son's shoulder. "I found a message in here from my future self. It's all her explanations of the theories and concepts behind the Time Machine." Bulma explained, "We'll go with you back to your timeline and help you both defeat Goku Black." Vegeta said, Trunks gave his father a small smile. "I'll go with you as well." Bulma said, "Mom, no-" Bulma just gave Trunks a look saying not to argue with her, "I'll go find Tsubaki." Vegeta stood up from his seat, "Vegeta..." Bulma started, "I know. I just want to talk to her. She needs someone to talk to about this. Besides, Kakarot will be busy." Vegeta flew off, heading out to look for Tsubaki.